Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Training NK - Page 2 Empty Re: Training NK

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 am
Nano listened to Ayato-senpai's words very carefully. This was his first D-rank jutsu and he would do whatever it takes to learn it. When he saw Ayato-senpai perform the jutsu he looked on in awe, the show of skill only making Nano even more enthusiastic about learning the jutsu. The jutsu made him move so fast that Nano couldn't even see him.

When Ayato-senpai explained that the jutsu could decide a battle, Nano didn't doubt him at all, not even for a second. Determined to learn the Body Flicker jutsu, Nano thought back to what had happened before the technique was performed. Ayato-senpai had taken a step forward with his right foot before doing the boar handseal.

Nano copied the stance as best as he could, stepping forward slightly with his left foot to widen the distance between his legs, before moving his fingers into the single handseal, boar. Suddenly he burst forward at 23 speed, more than double his normal speed! He stopped himself about 10 meters away from his starting position but just as he began to slow down his knees buckled and he did a full front-flip through the air. When he landed he literally ate the ground. There was dirt, grass and even a worm! He stood up before gagging his meal out onto the ground. He really needed to work on stopping.

The last try at the jutsu was pitiful but Nano was not willing to stop now. This was his first D-rank and whatever he did, he would learn it. Quickly planting his left foot into the ground slightly ahead of his right, he positioned his fingers into the boar handseal and suddenly shot forward in a burst of speed which seemed extremely fast for him but was most likely slow for Ayato-senpai. As he was speeding around he swiftly planted his feet down which abruptly stopped his travel. Jogging off the speed, Nano turned to Ayato-senpai which a look of pride evident on his face.

"How was that?"

WC 355

(OOC: I never really told you this but thanks for putting up with me and teaching me the things you know, I really appreciate it.)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:29 pm
Ayato watched Goka's attempt on the Body Flicker closely. One the meanwhile scratched his chin as if to think what to teach him next. The kid had a knack for ninjutsu but his performance with the Body Flicker would play a crucial role at that. When the Academy student fell on the ground, Ayato made an attempt to move towards him. Nevermind the next technique. Perhaps they had gone overboard with the training, perhaps the kid had enough already, perhaps they should call it a day. However, Nano Goka instead of giving up stood back up and went back to it almost immediately, an action that would bring a smile to Ayato's lips for he understood what that meant. Nano Goka for all his inexperience did not lack resolution.

The same could be said for Ayato, who for a Hyuuga was never elegant in his movement or a genius that learned everything with half the effort. But he had made his decision ever since he decided to become a shinobi; in order to make up for what he lacked he would use his own initiative and intelligence to create opportunities and carve his own luck. Sticking to the things he knew so he could find the answer. There was no other way to this he had concluded. However, making a hell of lemonade with shitty lemons proved a lot more challenging than he initially believed.

Regardless when the Academy student overcame the shortcomings that every person of his rank carried and managed to execute the jutsu, Ayato would give a nod of acceptance. After a few more minutes to allow the student to catch his breath Ayato would proceed to explain the next, and final jutsu of the day. "The name of this technique is Flicker Movement and is also a D-rank. It operates similarly to Body Flicker as well, but instead of increasing one's speed momentarily, it works by slowing time around yourself. This means you have to channel the chakra to the brain and change your own perception of time. " Ayato put his fingers together visualized the blue streams of chakra flowing from the chakra network within his body upwards to the brain. Releasing the technique nothing seemed to happen at first, but then extended an arm in a punching motion as sharp as a whip. As he did, the arm seemed to be separated into numerous other extending into different directions than the original one. "You'll know you have succeeded when the world will appear to be a different place. Everything will move slower without any clear sound giving you the impression as if you have submerged deep underwater. And if you speak... well don't be startled when the words will come out in someone else’s deep voice." Ayato could best describe the phenomenon. 

At the same time, he felt the need to how the increase in speed would befit one's reaction time. Deciding to go for his weapon pouch tied firmly with on his belt, he pulled out a stainless black kunai and threw it high in the air with force. Perhaps in Nano's eyes, the rotation would make the kunai blade appear as a black spinning disk. However, to Ayato's it traveled slowly enough to leave behind a soft swishing sound and he could clearly make out clearly the slow spinning motion as the blade went upwards. As it started to descend Ayato extended his arm and caught the spinning blade from the handle. "Even if you successfully execute the Flicker Movement, don't try catch with the kunai yourself. It was only an exhibition to show you how it increased the reaction time of your movements. For now, I suggest sticking to punches." 

WC - 650
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:01 pm
Once Nano was in range to hear him correctly, Ayato-senpai began to explain the next technique he would teach. The Flicker Movement. Patiently sitting through Ayato-senpai's explanation, making sure he didn't miss a thing, he became excited. This technique was awesome! He could literally change his perception of time!

After the explanation, Ayato-senpai showed off the technique in a fashion that caught Nano's eye. He threw a kunai up into the air, making it spin so fast it was like a spinning disc to Nano, then catching it on the handle! That was so cool! When Ayato-senpai threw in the disclaimer about trying the kunai catch as Nano called it at home, Nano's face dropped but he didn't let that bring him down.

He thought back to what Ayato-senpai had said and began to go through the steps to completing the jutsu. He channeled his chakra to his head and tried to change his perception of time. He thought it'd be fairly easy but man was he wrong. The chakra and his head were like magnets but they were both the north magnet. Straining to channel the chakra into his head, he began to have a severe headache.

Pushing through the pain, Nano eventually felt the chakra start to enter his mind and visually saw the world change around him. He waved his arm in front of him and saw many arms, exactly the same as his branching off in different directions. He could see everything in slow motion. The birds flying in the sky looked like they were going to drop out of the sky from the slow flaps of their wings.

He ran forward at a speed of 20 and felt the boost, this was almost double his speed! It felt similar to the Body Flicker but at the same time completely different. Nano pondered this and came up with the reason as to why it felt different. The Body Flicker was changing his actual speed. The Flicker Movement was changing the time flow around him. Satisfied with that answer, Nano stopped running and retracted the chakra from his brain, setting the time flow back to normal.

Nano looked to Ayato-senpai and said "That felt weird but amazing, I am so using this all the time! Is there anything else you can teach me today? I understand that you must have better things to do than tutor a person like me."

Wc 403
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm
"That felt weird but amazing, I am so using this all the time! Is there anything else you can teach me today? I understand that you must have better things to do than tutor a person like me."

Ayato would hear the Genin proclaim, to which he would give a nod. Unintentionally even to the second part about having better things to do. Well, he was here for Komina-sensei who Ayato held in high regard after learning her story. How she was exiled from Kumogakure for refusing to bend the knee to the man who crippled her husband and killed one of her children. But Ayato did not admire her defiance in the past but the resolve she had for the present and future. Again no words could ever express, Ayato's admiration of her, that is what motivated him to come here today upon her request. But somewhere along the line, the Hyuuga found himself enjoying lecturing Nano Goka, especially after witnessing the kid's stubbornness and refusal to give up.

"Well, take it is there with the upkeep. As amusing it would be to see you passing out on the street due to the loss of chakra, I would be held responsible for teaching you that." Ayato said the words with dry humor before taking a pause, clearing his throat before he began to speak again. "You guessed right, every shinobi has his duties. And I suppose we can call it a day by now.  Well performed in today's session, I look forward to training with you again. See you around, Nano Goka." Ayato finished and started to walk towards the gates of the Academy.

[EXIT]

WC : 280
TWC : 4309

Claiming C-rank Mission rewards for Passing the Torch: 2, 000 Ryo, 5 AP.
500 Genjutsu Release [500/500] Mastered, no hand seals reduced AP
500 Mist Servant  [1000/1000]already at 500 
2000 False Surroundings Technique [2000/2000]
1000 Mass Swift [1000/1000]

309 to charity 
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 pm
"Well, take it easy there with the upkeep. As amusing a it would be to see you passing out on the street due to the loss of chakra, I would be held responsible for teaching you that." Ayato-senpai said with a dry humor before clearing his throat and began to speak again. "You guessed right, every shinobi has his duties. And I suppose we can call it a day by now. You did a good job in today's session. I look forward to training with you again. See you around, Nano Goka." Ayato-senpai then headed towards the gates of the academy.

Nano stopped for a moment to think about today's events. He had just been taught more techniques than he had ever learnt in one training session. Obviously he had a pretty good tutor.  Walking out the front gates, Nano waved to Ayato-senpai as he walked home. Deciding to test out one of the new techniques he had been taught, Nano did the boar handseal and traveled 20 meters to the entrance of the forest.

Stepping into his campsite in the forest, Nano lied down on his makeshift bed thinking about what he would do with his life. He was a Genin but he needed to become stronger. If he was to achieve his goal he would need to be strong enough to protect others. At this stage he could barely protect himself, much less other people. Determined to better himself even more the next day, Nano fell into a deep slumber.

[Exit]
Wc 252
Total Wc 2287

Claiming Genjutsu release 500/500 mastered no handsigns less ap
Shunshin 500/500
Flicker Movement 500/500
Mist Servant 500/500
250/1000 Mass Swift
11 Stats

Last edited by Nano Gōka <3 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Body flicker cant be mastered. Please amend your claims. <3
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 pm
Edited*
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Substitution cant be mastered either i believe. And if you're trying to claim taijutsu shunshin, that was denied a while ago. <3
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:28 pm
Edited and I mean body flicker the regular shunshin
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen