Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Getting Ready for Spring

+4
Zeref
Youta Shinkou
Jun Fuji
Sebastian Loghain
8 posters
Go down
Regis
Regis
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50553-regis-stats
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Getting Ready for Spring - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Ready for Spring

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:41 pm
regis would nod realizing that youta did something to loghain and would run up to loghain and would take his wooden training sword and bonk loghain on the head with it. (sharpness is 13) Hitting max while he was in the genjutsu as hard as he could. It was the best he could do with what he had now. a weak untrained warrior ninja. He smiled as he did so and then would run to his right, loghains left, and stand back about 6 feet from loghain in case he woke up or did something, and wait for youta to go do his thing. he watch youta make his clones and he would watch loghain. "this is true all i do have is this dumb stick of a wooden sword." he chuckled a bit and watch them. Regis would see some jutsu i action, he didnt have any yet himself as he mainly worked on his sword play more then doing anything with jutsu. but it was still magical to see it. he then would look at loghain and see how he would react to everything.. if things went regis way things would be great, if not regis could be in trouble but he would have to wait to react to what loghain might do in this bit of the fight. Regis was more or less useless in this.

twc 1414
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:12 pm
All at once his movements and vision had return. Just a moment prior he felt something strike him on the head, but very lightly. The wolf would smile, "You need not apologize. That was a good move, Youta. If you can work together and coordinate your attacks seamlessly I think that you will go far." After the wolf finished speaking, the Shinkou created two clones which would all weave around in and out from one another, some sort of attempt to confuse him. No matter, he was about to move when Youta would speak up, asking a question. "I cannot say that I am particularly well versed in Yuumei, or even really chakra for that matter. But I think that if you can utilize this Yuumei in other forms, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to mold and weave it into your clones." The wolf would crack his knuckles, "You are welcome to try it out. That's what these training exercises are for, practicing and learning." 

Loghain would glance over at Regis, "And you! Good strike. If you had a real sword and a bit more force behind the blow I am certain that I would be in quite the predicament." Loghain would ready himself. "So, it looks like you folks are ready." And with that said, the wolf would start with a quick dash straight to Regis who was only approximately 2 meters away. The youth still had a great deal of training to do, based entirely on how much impact his strike earlier had. "A cunning enemy will have no issue focusing on capitalizing on your weaknesses." 

If allowed to get into melee distance, Loghain would throw a quick jab at Regis to see how the pair would react. The wolf had no intentions of letting the strike connect, but they didn't know that. This was mostly feeling out what they would do. In such close proximity to Regis, Youta likely wouldn't be able to launch large scale ninjutsu attacks without possibly harming Regis. And perhaps Regis will surprise the wolf with something of his own, perhaps learning it entirely on the fly. 

wc:357
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 am
Loghain's response to 'flashy' was teaching Jun and Youta genjutsu. Jun wouldn't call that flashy per se but the technique Loghain showed them could definitely become flashy in situations. He showed the duo Demon Illusion: False Surroundings Techinque to create a mirrored image of the two. Jun laughed and waved with her duplicate. It didn't take much for her for Jun to release it due to it being a lower-ranked jutsu. The young kunoichi could easily learn a genjutsu like that. 

As she was practicing her genjutsu, she would get an urgent message from her family. They needed to discuss something important with her. Jun's anxiety spiked at the vague message. "Uh, I'll see you guys in a minute. Hopefully, this won't take long." Jun would body flicker to her home quickly. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jun," her grandmother would greet her with a soft kiss on the cheek as she normally did. "Hey, Baba. So what's the thing you needed to tell me?" Her grandmother would soon be joined by the other elders of her clan. "We think..." her grandmother looked at the other elders with excitement, "That you are ready to head to the land of iron and further train your connection with your atman. You'll also learn more about your family lineage." Jun almost cried when she heard. This was a huge rite of passage for members of the Varma clan. Since she was the first of the new generation outside the land of iron, this would set a tradition of a voyage to the land of iron to learn about the history of her clan. "T-thank you so much!" She hugged her grandmother and the rest of the elders. "I'll let you know when the village lets me go on this voyage. I can't imagine they'll just let me go without notice." Jun bowed after, taking her to leave back to the training field with some new energy. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She would come upon the training field to find Regis wacking Loghain with a wooden sword. BONK. Their sensei didn't flinch and just absorbed the impact. "I think I missed some context," Jun commented with a giggle. "Sorry about that, by the way. Just got some amazing news! My clan elders are letting me take the voyage to our clan's homeland in the land of iron!" Jun sounded like she could burst. "Now I really need to learn some techniques to show my family there to impress them." She was joking mainly because she wasn't even sure if she had extended family in the land of Iron. Her family hadn't really told Jun what happened to the rest of the clan. 

WC: 439
TWC: 1468
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 89906

Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:22 pm
“Thanks Sebastian for the compliment on being sneaky and also I may just have to try to apply the Yuumei to my clones to see what happens. What could go wrong?” He would then communicate with his clone to have the shade kite ready for a counter attack and to protect me he would then continue to talk to Sebastian and Regis hoping Sebastian would pay attention to him instead of the clone. He would say to Regis “that was a good strike buddy but do not let up on him.” So he decided to have his other clone start to try to complete something that looked big and fancy while he worked on a new technique he learned recently. And Youta had a different type of darkness around him and he felt faster. He sees Sebastian lunge towards Regis and says to his clone “Save Regis.” So the clone puts a 2m shield in front of Regis. “Do not activate the effect we do not need to cause actual injury!” He would then charge using monster. This was his first time trying it out and he would get there faster than he expected and get distracted and yell at Sebastian “Did you see that? Woah this is trippy and faster than I expected. I have never moved this fast before. This is awesome.”

Soon after Regis hit Sebastian Jun would come back running in. And say something about a pilgrimage or maybe just a trip to see her family but she seemed excited so Youta would say “Congratulations that seems like it would be a good opportunity and chance to learn whatever it is you want to learn.” He would then drop monster and his clones and turn to Sebastian “whew , if you give me a minute to replinish we can change up the training or proceed. What is your plan on the training session now that Jun is back? Or we can reset and try to take you on again or continue where we were.”

WC337
TWC2180
Regis
Regis
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:57 pm
regis watched as jun came back and loghain charged him, regis was ready to try something until he saw a wall form up in front of him. he whistled a bit and then looked around, listening to them talk for a couple of moments. he would walk around the left side of the wall and peer around the corner to look at loghain, seeing if hes stopping his assault or not. if he was he would hide behind the wall and then swing at loghain if he came around the corner, if not he would just wait there for him to come. If he did stop his assault he would look and walk around more and look at his wooden sword. "well that was fun, god hit in, but nice jun happy to hear." he would look at the wall falling now and he scratched the back of his head. thinking about how his team mates youta at least is far better off in a fight then regis is right now. it made him think for a couple moments what he should do, but since regis uses weapons for fighting he would just have to learn cool tricks to try and catch up to his new team. he didnt want to become a liability for his team.

twc 1632
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:24 pm
The wolf would watch and smile as Youta generated a defense to protect his teammate. Such a reaction was exactly what he was hoping would occur. The wolf would not be able to push through the "shield" (or at least had no desire to truly test if he could or not) so he would halt his advance. That was enough of an answer for him. 

Jun returning was a good thing, something that Loghain was grateful for. Her return meant that she would be able to gain not only valuable wisdom and experience but an assortment of useful techniques. "Regis, your teammate Youta was here to defend you this time." His face would turn to the Shinkou, a grin plastered on his face, "And well I might add." The wolf would return his gaze to Regis. "It would be helpful to have access to your own methods to defend yourself in case you find yourself without an ally." 

Loghain would turn to the others. "A basic block can save your life. It is far better to take a blow to the arm than it is to the head or torso. No vitals in the arms." Loghain would demonstrate, placing his forearm in a vertical position in front of him. "I'm not sure how well you folks will be able to advance your mastery of this technique. Still, it is always helpful to know basic defenses." On the subject of defenses, he would mentally run through his other known defensive techniques. "You can also utilize barrier and shielding jutsu. There is a basic medical barrier." The wolf would weave a handful of seals before a shimmering aura of chakra forms from his skin. "This might also be able to protect you, or at the very least limit an incoming attacks effectiveness." 

He would watch and see if the others were able to catch on. If so, great. Otherwise he would demonstrate again as needed. Defending yourself was key to surviving in this harsh world. 

wc: 333
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 pm
The group continued their training as before but this time focusing on defense. Loghain showed the group his forearm block. This was a basic movement used in taijutsu that didn't take Jun long to get down. Her clan's fighting style was more about evasion and quick counters, but they also taught her blocks and punches. Loghain's block was something simple and easy to get the hang of. However, Loghain showed Team Spring a medical ninjutsu shield that allowed them extra protection. Jun watched the hand signs, memorized them, and then practiced them a few times.

The young adult would infuse her chakra outside her body to reflect what Loghian sensei did with his. Jun shaped her chakra into a barrier around her. Every breath she took, the chakra would get denser and denser. Her wall was now solid enough for it to function correctly. Jun wanted to test it out now to see how much she could tank.

"Sensei, would you test its durability to see if this works?" Jun turned to the werewolf with the chakra barrier veiling around her. The wall of chakra was strong enough to take a smaller hit, but it would easily break if Sebastian would hit it full force. 

WC:205
TWC: 1678
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 89906

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:06 pm
Youta would turn to Sebastian “thanks for the compliment. I tried and I will work on extra armor later thanks for showing us though. I will help with whatever you would like to teach us or them. What do you think we should do now.” He would turn to Regis and say “you did do a great job man I had fun sparring on the same team. We should definitely do it again some time.” He would try to do the basic block but his strength and speed were not enough to make a difference with it “I think I will stick with my ninjutsu for now thanks for trying to teach us it. I do not think anything that takes any form of strength will be good for me to use”.

He would then turn to Sebastian “What’s the plan boss?” He would say then ask the others “Do you guys have anything you are looking for particularly? We could work on a lot of different things. I am down for whatever you all would like to do?”

WC 179
Twc2359
Regis
Regis
Citizen

Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:53 am
Regis looked around the group and listened to them. listening to the words and nodding at them as he looked at his wooden sword. it was interesting to hear the insights of others so he tried to memorize their words. then loghain would show them a block, it looked fairly useful but he rather a block he could use with his sword rather then his arms, but he still tried to do it as loghain did, might be good to have in case he was weaponless. he just practiced how fast he could throw up this block and hold it u for a couple of seconds. breathing a bit heavy as he did so. he would look up at loghain and then at youta as he asked a question. "ah I just need to practice swordplay and learn some techniques for it. though i dont really know how to find that out yet so I am at a lost for now. maybe I can find a book or scroll about some neat swordplay." he would shrug and then put the wooden sword in his belt, looking at jun to see if she had anything she wanted to say. Regis didnt know what he was really missing or what he needed to do to help his teammates out but that would come with more experience

twc 1856
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:17 pm
Sebastian Loghain would find himself simply nodding, hoping that this training was beneficial to the team. It wasn't in depth, nor was it particularly long, but he hoped he at least taught them some things. Other than Youta they were still fairly green, so the wolf couldn't dive too deeply into their training and any sort of true combat practice. 

"You all have done well. This meeting is adjourned. Feel free to continue practicing amongst yourselves if you would like." He would look to Jun and Regis. "I expect the both of you two to practice and develop your skills on your own. If you seek any advanced combat training or would like a more one on one approach, all you need to do is ask." The would find a training post to lean against. 

"Do any of you have any questions?" He would ask, aiming to wrap up this team meeting. If nobody had further questions the wolf would simply nod and say his farewells. The young wolf would continue to think on how best to work with his team. This brief training helped shine plenty of light on the teams capabilities and where they could all fit together during missions for the village. Youta was the most seasoned of the group, meaning that he would be counted on to help steer the group in the right direction. Jun and Regis had plenty of potential, and Loghain was certain that he could train them well to be competent close quarters combatants. 

Of course, there was Zeref... the wolf would need to sit down and have a discussion with the Senju. Perhaps there was good reason for his leaving and absence during the important parts of the training session. 

wc: 289
twc: TBD

---Possible Exit---

Claims: TBD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum