Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

The Culling Games: Ceremony Empty The Culling Games: Ceremony

Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am
With the Culling Games having come to an end and the victor decided, the only thing left was to hold a ceremony and reward those who were able to separate themselves from the rest. Most of the fights went as he expected, while others left him with quite a bit of disappointment. Some proved to have what it takes, while a few Genin showed they were far from ready. Wasting little to no time, Goto stood at the center of the Inferno Arena, having prepared everything necessary to proceed with the formalities. "Everyone", the silver haired Senju raised his hand, the spectators growing silent as their Deputy demanded the stage.

With everyone's attention on him, Goto continued. "Konohagakure's first edition of the Culling Games has come to an end". Even though most people of the crowd wouldn't be able to discern a good fight from a bad one, he still expected the audience enjoyed themselves to the fullest. After all, the village had known different, more difficult times in the past. In the end, most of them would simply be glad to be able and take part in the festivities. "I won't keep you waiting any longer, please welcome our winner and the three coming close behind". With that being said, the Deputy invited the first four places of the tournament to join him at the center of the arena.

Assuming they did, the silver haired Senju created four boxes using his clan's Wood Release. On each of them would be both a number, one to four, as well as their respective rewards. Having done so, the Deputy would guide the individual Genin to their place. Once they stood in front of their prizes, a couple more words followed. "Congratulations, the four of you have distinguished yourself from your fellow participants. Accept and enjoy the fruits of your hard work". In case any of them had something they wished to say, he would allow them the chance to do so.

(WC: 330)
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 194150

The Culling Games: Ceremony Empty Re: The Culling Games: Ceremony

Wed May 22, 2024 1:48 am
Meanwhile, from among the crowded seats of the Inferno Arena...

It all still feels so surreal to the young, soon-to-be Chūnin. She competed against some of her peers that she knew were stronger than her, others whom were far more experience than herself given their years of experience in the profession, and a few who she had nigh absolute certainty of succumb to defeat. But despite all of this, Himari came out on top regardless. It was only thanks to the training she received from her Sensei and her own hard work that she managed to pull through, although she cannot help be question the validity of her own achievement. A little over half of all registered participants seemed to either throw in the proverbial towel or were no-shows to the event. Even though she got her fill of at least one full fight, everything else thereafter feels almost undeserved.

However, she's roused from her spiraling contemplation when she hears Senju Goto's announcement and beckons the Winner of the first Culling Games series, along with the three prevailing competitors of the exam. Feeling somewhat of a sense of pride within herself, Himari makes haste toward the arena's epicenter and stands beside the Deputy Kage for the prizes he has in store for them. Then, he summons four wooden boxes numbered one to four, with the first number standing the tallest among them which progressively got lower toward the fourth box. Himari is guided toward her position being atop the box labeled "ONE" beneath her, to which she stands up.

"This is where I usually stand to deliver a big speech, right?" She whispers rhetorically. "Um, hi everyone!" She waves to the crowd in front, then pivots with her hips to her left then right. "Hi mom! Hi big sis'!" There's a moment of silence, gathering her muddled thoughts before she continues. "I'm not really good at giving speeches so I'll keep it short and sweet." She pauses again, taking a deep breath and exhaling. "I just want to say that I'm really happy for all of us who participated in the Culling Games. It was a lot of fun watching my fellow peers fight and sharing our experiences as Genin together." She pauses yet again, feeling emotionally overwhelmed with tears beginning to swell up in her eyes.

"I want to thank my mom for supporting me, even when I wanted to give up on trying and everything else, she pushed me to keep going, to keep trying, and trust in my own strength to persevere when things got difficult... I'd like to also thank my sister for being there for me too, even when she was away on missions, she never let me forget how much she loved me and how proud she was of me... And I want to thank my Sensei for teaching me so much about being a ninja. He taught me how to be strong, how to be patient and kind, how to work hard and never give up... My teammates, Okisho and Tenshi, whom even when we spent most of our time separated before the Exam, we still found ways to work together to overcome the challenges that came our way!"

She finally ends her speech by wiping her eyes and smiling brightly. "And thank you all who came today to watch, the Hokage, and everyone who was involved to make this all happen and to give us the opportunity to demonstrate our talents and why the Hidden Leaf's the best!" Himari bows respectfully toward the crowd, then steps off of her box.

"Thank you!"

[EXIT THREAD]

WC: 600
TWC: 600

Requesting approval for the following claim(s):

Grand Prize:
► Promotion from GeninChūnin
► Ryo Earned: +75,000 Ryo (110,200185,200 Ryo)
► +1 S-Rank Restrictive Village Exclusive (Not FTG)

Investing 600 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Slug Sage Mode (600/3,750) [0 TWC Left]
* → Applied “25% Jutsu Discount” via max stats.

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Wed May 22, 2024 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added WC Claims)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed May 22, 2024 3:56 pm
Himari Hyuuga wrote:
[EXIT THREAD]

WC: 600
TWC: 600

Requesting approval for the following claim(s):

Grand Prize:
► Promotion from GeninChūnin
► Ryo Earned: +75,000 Ryo (110,200185,200 Ryo)
► +1 S-Rank Restrictive Village Exclusive (Not FTG)

Investing 600 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Slug Sage Mode (600/3,750) [0 TWC Left]
* → Applied “25% Jutsu Discount” via max stats.

Approved!

Note: For record-keeping, Konoha's prize of a S-Rank Exclusive is indicative of permission to learn one not that one has been obtained for free.

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 218214

Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:02 pm
Tenshi patiently awaited his name to be called before he made his way towards where Goto and the other soon to be Chuunin would be assembled. Although he walked normally, his eyes were visibly bloodshot, still feeling the unusual effects of his Mangekyo Sharingan in his final battle. He would give Himari a polite smile and nod when their eyes met, this being the first time their paths had crossed since the battle.

He stood quietly as the Deputy Hokage spoke and nodded with respect when he was presented with his award. He would quietly speak to Goto as he approached. "I apologise for my sub-par showing, I promise you that I am more disappointed than anyone else in attendance." He would then accept his prize before bowing to the crowd and making his way out with his fellow Chuunin.

Exit

Claims:
Promotion from Genin to Chūnin
+10,000 Ryo (165,714 → 175,714 Ryo)

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:37 pm
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:Tenshi patiently awaited his name to be called before he made his way towards where Goto and the other soon to be Chuunin would be assembled. Although he walked normally, his eyes were visibly bloodshot, still feeling the unusual effects of his Mangekyo Sharingan in his final battle. He would give Himari a polite smile and nod when their eyes met, this being the first time their paths had crossed since the battle.

He stood quietly as the Deputy Hokage spoke and nodded with respect when he was presented with his award. He would quietly speak to Goto as he approached. "I apologise for my sub-par showing, I promise you that I am more disappointed than anyone else in attendance." He would then accept his prize before bowing to the crowd and making his way out with his fellow Chuunin.

Exit

Claims:
Promotion from Genin to Chūnin
+10,000 Ryo (165,714 → 175,714 Ryo)

Approved claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum