Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Locally Sourced Organic Resort!Yesterday at 11:09 pmJunko TsukikoHop a boat (Travel)Yesterday at 10:44 pmRaiden AmetsuchiThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 7:21 pmIchigo SatoThe Masked BlondeYesterday at 7:10 pmJoroOn the Road againYesterday at 7:03 pmJunko TsukikoSkipping Stones [P]Yesterday at 2:57 pmJoroEight Days a WeekYesterday at 12:28 pmXuexing YukiLeading the blindYesterday at 11:07 amShikami ShinkouStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 10:50 amShikami ShinkouA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:25 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
14 Posts - 29%
13 Posts - 27%
4 Posts - 8%
4 Posts - 8%
3 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 52

A new journey awaits Empty A new journey awaits

Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:31 pm
The young kunoichi had been through a whirlwind of experiences lately - numerous missions and even met someone she felt like could be a long time friend, if they each kept their end of the deal with regular meals. He made her feel not so alone, and she hadn’t really had that since her parents had passed away. It reminded her of how joyous life could be and really made her want to get out and do other things besides just missions all the time, even though that was partly her job. ”I need to dedicate some more time to my shinobi craft… I can feel myself getting stronger - now's the time to attack training to see how far I can push myself.”

Emi planned to start by immersing herself in the study of new techniques, followed by mastering a select few that she believed would significantly enhance her abilities. The prospect of creating her own techniques also intrigued her. Delving into the impressive and intricate Aranha jutsu had sparked her imagination, inspiring her to dive into the creative process of developing unique skills that would be her exclusive domain. This exciting new adventure filled her with anticipation and a sense of purpose. She knew that this endeavor couldn't be approached haphazardly. Each new technique had to be meticulously planned and hold substantial value, not only in terms of utility but also in raw power.

Emi sensed a mysterious strength within Jojo, a power that she didn't yet possess but deeply desired. This enigmatic strength served as a powerful motivator, driving her to push her limits and achieve new heights in her training. She was ready to embark on this journey of discovery and innovation, to explore the boundaries of her abilities and create something truly extraordinary. The path ahead was filled with challenges, but it was also brimming with potential and promise. She felt a renewed sense of determination and excitement as she prepared to take the first steps on this new path, ready to transform her aspirations into reality.

”I suppose a new motivation isn’t a terrible thing. Honestly, I feel like I want to become more powerful for several reasons - maybe one of those is to impress Jojo a little.”

She had forgotten that she was speaking out loud and as her feet took one step and then two steps, her head looked around and she blushed a little bit. Realizing how silly that sounded to the world around her. ”Maybe no one was listening…”

At least she hoped no one was - which of course was unlikely, folks tended to be naturally curious. The night sky had graced the world with its presence finally - something that Emilia had been waiting for. It was a time that really allowed her to clear her head and just think. The kunoichi hadn’t realized it but she had walked straight from her house to the water gardens that were in Hoshi. It was a place that offered peace and serenity. When Emi had begun her stroll in the village, she didn’t really have a destination in mind - it was more of a chance to get out and just experience the life around her and let her thoughts formulate from that.

”This seems perfect… maybe I’ll take a rest here and just meditate. Allow my thoughts to wander freely and see if anything lands.”

As the wind blew, her hair flowed gracefully to the side, almost as if the breeze was trying to carry it away. The strands danced with the wind's gentle caress before finally settling against her back. The young kunoichi moved with purpose and serenity, taking her seat in the center of the gardens. She crossed her legs, assuming the meditation pose she had been taught: the backs of her hands resting on her knees, with her index fingers and thumbs touching to form a circle, a symbol of tranquility and balance.

The environment around her seemed to acknowledge her presence, the soft rustling of leaves and the gentle trickle of water from nearby fountains harmonizing with her steady breaths. Her shoulders drooped slightly at first, releasing the day's tension. She gently closed her mouth, inhaling the crisp, fresh air through her nose, feeling it fill her lungs and expand with-in her chest. Each breath brought a sense of renewal, as if the very essence of the garden was infusing her with its serene energy.

She found her most comfortable position, her body naturally aligning with the calm of the surroundings. With a slow, deliberate motion, she exhaled, releasing the air through a small gap in her shining lips, completing the serene cycle. The exhalation felt like a gentle whisper to the night, a subtle acknowledgment of the peace she found in this sacred space. The gardens embraced her, offering a haven where her thoughts could wander freely and her spirit could find rest.

She was ready—officially ready to embark on the new journey that lay before her. All that remained was to take the leap.

Exit Claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum