Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matsuchi Uchiha
Matsuchi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : ✇✇✇✇✇

Mission Record : ❟❛❟❟❛❟❟❛❟❟❛❟❟❛❟
Genjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 12

Organisation of a competition for children Empty Organisation of a competition for children

Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:14 am
Mission::

Matsuchi Uchiha stands in the middle of the Uchiha Clan's main square, his gaze gliding over the carefully prepared stage, food stalls and decorations. The square, usually filled with ninja in training and residents, looks more festive than ever today. The talent show hosted by the academy for young ninjas is an event planned by the clan elders and hosted in the Uchiha district. It's their way of showing their support for the new generation while strengthening their influence in Konoha. The organization of the entire event is on the shoulders of the Uchiha clan, and Matsuchi is in charge of not only the preparations, but also security. Today is the day the young ninja will make their first public appearance and showcase their skills on the training grounds. Matsuchi knows that while this event is aimed at children and should be full of excitement and fun, the biggest threat may come from adults - parents who want their offspring to shine.

As the Uchiha clan representative in charge of overseeing the event, Matsuchi has clear instructions. He must ensure that every young ninja has an equal chance to showcase their talents, without any interference or sabotage from parents or other adults. Matsuchi knows that for some parents, their child's success could mean access to elite training, a motivation for any malpractice. Matsuchi sighs deeply and checks the list of participants. He knows he must be especially attentive to those parents who are known for their ambitious nature. He's heard rumors before about a few of them who might try to influence the results of the competition in their children's favor. He stands on an elevated spot next to the podium where he has a good view of the entire area. The first visitors are already beginning to gather around him - families with children, teachers from the academy, and representatives from other clans who have come to support their young ninja. Matsuchi dispatches several members of the security team to guard the edges of the square, ready to intervene should any problems arise.

As an experienced ninja, he knows that the best defense is to stay one step ahead. He's constantly watching the crowd, his eyes constantly searching for any signs of suspicious behavior. When a young ninja from the Hyuga clan walks by, Matsuchi gives him a friendly nod. It's good to see that the other clans are supporting this event as well. The children begin to flock to the training areas, excitedly discussing their performances and sharing last minute preparations with their parents. Matsuchi knows that he will have to be constantly alert during the next few hours. The event hasn't even started yet, but he can already feel the tension and anticipation in the air. He says hello to a few parents and speaks briefly to the teachers, who give him the final details of the performances they have planned. Each of them is proud of their students and hopes that today will go off without any incidents.

As the sun begins to dip towards the horizon, the plaza becomes more and more crowded. Matsuchi realizes that the talent show is about to start any minute, and he needs to be ready to step in if anything goes wrong. With his sharp eyes trained on the crowd, he's ready to make sure this day is the best possible start for the young ninja to show off in front of the entire village .

WC: 574/3000
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 233700

Organisation of a competition for children Empty Re: Organisation of a competition for children

Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:05 pm
Completing his rounds on the eastside, Okisho comes into full view of the grand main hall of the complex.

As for attire, Okisho is considered a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. This also includes his Clan emblem, which much of his people love to don out in public. He is usually seen wearing a simple all black shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch his attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and ankles. He also wore a navy blue hat, which acted as a shinobi headband, due to it having the same thin metal sheet on the front of the hat.

He adjusts his navy blue hatwhile taking in the view of all the fixtures and other elements used to set the stage for tonight’s event. No money was spared in preparation; Okisho, gaining even more curiousity in today’s social event, proceeds further towards the elevated platform.

The price of victory for one’s own legacy, was it worth having your name marred for sometging so trival as a talent show. He could understand the reasoning for those as selfish to ruin events for children. But, what he couldn’t grasp, or what he would rather choose not to realize, is that everyone here wore a mask. He, along with the higher ups, didn’t need a talent show to figure that out, hence his employment here. His hands were stuffed in his pocket, looking up to the lone figure next to the podium.

He makes his way up to the stage, making his way through a few guards as he present proper identification. Finally, reaching the stage he presents a question to the man. “I noticed you instructing the security guards; you wouldnt happen to be here on assignment to watch over the show?”, if he was who Okisho thought he was, he would continue further.

“Right, I’m Okisho. Pleasure to meet you. I was placed on assign here late due to one of the original shinobi being pulled out for reasons unknown to me. I plan on interviewing the judging, instructing them that bribes or accepting any form of deal that would sway their judgement will not be tolerated. If you need anything from me, I’ll be right over there.”, he points to the congregation of the three judges to the left of him.
—-
TWC/ 426
TMWC/ 1,000/3,000
Matsuchi Uchiha
Matsuchi Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Genjutsu Remove Default

Organisation of a competition for children Empty Re: Organisation of a competition for children

Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:58 am
Matsuchi nodded and held out his hand to the newcomer Okisho as a sign that he was pleased to meet him. "Nice to meet you Okisho" he said with a smile. Matsuchi briefly looked around the plaza where families with children and teachers from the academy were milling about. After he was sure everything was alright, he went back to his conversation with Okisho. "These talent shows are amazing," Matsuchi began, "They give the kids a chance to show off their skills. Ambitious kids are okay, in fact, they're inspiring. But ambitious parents..." he shook his head and sighed, Tthat's something else. They can be terrible. Sometimes they try to interfere with the competition for the benefit of their children, which creates problems." Among the onlookers and contestants were members of the Uchiha clan, who Matsuchi knew had ambition literally in their blood. This clan was known for their desire for excellence and constantly pushing themselves beyond their own limits. Ambition was part of their cultural heritage, and it showed in both adults and children.

However, with this ambition came a certain respect for fair play. Matsuchi believed that the Uchiha were proud of their heritage and traditions, which included honesty and integrity. Matsuchi believed strongly in this integrity of his clan and often relied on it. He knew that the Uchiha, though ambitious, had a deeply rooted sense of justice and that the true value of success lay in achieving it in an honest manner. That was why he would be able to turn a blind eye at times when it came to small benefits for his clan. He felt that such minor transgressions could be overlooked. Matsuchi turned around and checked the list of participants he had with him. "We need to be especially attentive to those parents who are known for their ambitious nature," he said, his eyes once again on the crowd. "It's good to know you'll take care of the judges. Bribes or any form of influencing the outcome are unacceptable.".

Matsuchi Uchiha pondered his words for a moment. "While you are explaining to them and emphasizing that bribes and any attempts to influence the results of the competition will not be tolerated," he continued in a firm voice, "I will take the stage to introduce this competition." With those words, he turned towards the stage where several young contestants were already waiting impatiently. As he walked towards the stage, he noticed the crowd's attention gradually shifting to him. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation while the parents and friends of the contestants were looking forward to the performance their children had put on.

WC: 441
1441/3000

Last edited by Matsuchi Uchiha on Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : o)
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:10 pm
First impressions, his fellow security guard seemed to be well attentive and critical towards the situation. He was a fine choice for the mission, and he couldn’t agree with him more on the aspect of ambitious parents. His thoughts alined with this the moment he stepped foot on the property. It was sad really, but a situation that had to be dealt with.

Before he set off to talk with the judges, he perks up at the mention of him introducing the competition… “As in serving as tonight’s host?”, he asked bewildered while watching him move towards the group of children. Okisho couldn’t do such a thing, ge wasnt brave enough. Or perhaps he didn’t care for that much attention, all eyes on him. In fact, he figured as the host, he’d get more time and attention them the competition themselves. He then eventually moves on and makes his way towards the judges. It took them awhile to free up from the concerning parents, they all sought to level the playing field in their on way. Okisho doubted it though, there was too much exchange of contact information and what they did for a living. The worse part about it, was that it wasnt too hard to pick up on. Subtly wasn’t exactly a talent the parents cared to use.

There were three judges, each coming from different backgrounds. Ryan was from the Yamanaka clan, a firm up tight individual who seemed to have a pretty tight lip as well. At first glances, it seemed that Okisho wouldn’t have to care too much about, Ryan. However, he needed to remain imparital. Second, was gentleman from the Senju clan, he went by Rohan. He had wandering eyes. He notices this as he made his way to the group. He seemed to welcome all the parents within his personal space who looked objectively pleasent. He has his thoughts, but chose to remain just until he noticed actual evidence. Lastly, there was Ken, an aid to one of the council members of the Uchiha clan. Okisho figured that there had to be atleast one judge of Uchiha origins that would be involved in the contest.

Okisho was then seen explaining to the judges the cons to taking bribes, the risk of ruining childrens’ future over self gain. They all nodded, but still kept to their own accords. Well, atleast that was what Okisho thought.

Judge Ken stuck around when the others left to prepare for the show.

“Okisho Uchiha right? You participated in the Chuunin exams earlier this year correct? I was there, I do hope you plan to try again next year. Win or lose, such experience is worth alot more than you know. Especially when it can only be experienced by so few. Take these kids for example, ive atleast 3 of the same kids for the past 3 years. They’ve never won, but still compete. Sometimes our clansmen can be a bit obsessed when it comes to the thrill and excitement of challenges.”

Okisho turns towards the children among the crowd, “I too have felt this obessesion, I still think about the Chuunin Exams still to this day. I just figured I’d join the police force an-“, the judges chuckles with Okisho swiftly turning towards him to find out what was funny.

“Another Uchiha, in the Police Force. I didn’t run on about the contestants simply due to today’s show. I mentioned them because I wouldn’t want such a promising Uchiha such as yourself to fall prey to the same fate as those hopeless kids I keep seeing year after year. Their problem is that they can’t adapt to change, their one trick ponies. I hope that you keep striving and learn from yours. Adapt, Okisho Uchiha…”, Judge Ken leans in towards Okisho’s Ear.

“You’re not the only one investigating the missing elderly Uchiha, and the aggressive gentrification within the district currently taking place under the watch of the High Uchiha council. Learn and evolve Okisho, we’re going to need Uchiha like you in the very near future”, Okisho was left still as Ken casual left him to his own thoughts. The whole tome he thought he was an outcast, witnessing the atrocities of the council. It was good to know that there was others looking to deal with this.

Okisho’s attention on the matter was broken, when a horn went off. The show was starting, and Okisho needed to do his laps. Adter dealing with Ken, he roams the area to get eyes on Ryan and Rohan.
—-
TWC/ 1,184
TMWC/ 2,199

Matsuchi Uchiha
Matsuchi Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Genjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:28 pm
Matsuchi Uchiha, responsible for the security and overall organization of today's festival, took the stage. His role was not just symbolic; he was tasked with ensuring that the entire event ran smoothly and safely, and that all competitors and spectators had a memorable experience. As he stood in front of the microphone, he could feel the stares of everyone present on him. The square was filled with anticipation as both children and parents waited anxiously for the competition to begin. "Welcome everyone," Matsuchi began in a calm but firm voice. "Today is a special day to celebrate the talent and hard work of our young ninja. This talent competition is an opportunity for our children to show what they have learned and how they are improving. It is also a chance for us to encourage and support them in their quest to become better." The crowd fell silent as Matsuchi continued. "Fair play is our first priority," he emphasized. "Throughout the event, we will make sure that everything is done according to the rules and in the spirit of fair play. I believe that every competitor will have a fair chance to showcase their skills. We want this to be a friendly and encouraging environment for all kids, regardless of their clan affiliation."

Matsuchi paused briefly to give emphasis to his next words. "Fair play is very important to us," he continued. "As a representative of the Uchiha Clan, I am proud of our tradition of respect and fair competition. I believe that all parents here understand the importance of not interfering with the results of the competition. Our children's success should be achieved honestly, through their own abilities and efforts. Therefore, we ask all parents and friends to respect the rules and let the children shine for themselves." After finishing his opening speech, Matsuchi turned to a small table at the side of the stage where prizes for the top three contestants were displayed. "And now I'd like to present the prizes awaiting our winners," he said with a smile, holding up one of the items. "We have here three beautifully crafted shuriken to symbolize first, second and third place." Matsuchi showed the first prize, a gold-plated shuriken that was shiny and perfectly balanced. "This is the gilded shuriken for the winner," he continued. "Although it is dull and not meant for fighting, it is a great symbol of victory and can be proudly displayed at home." He then held up the second prize, a silver shuriken, and presented it to the audience. "For second place, we have a silver shuriken," he explained. "It's also blunt, but like the gold one, it's a beautiful souvenir that the winner can display to commemorate their achievement." Finally, he held up the bronze shuriken, the third prize. "And for third place, here's the bronze shuriken. And you can all probably guess that it's for third place, but that's not all," he said in a way to get attention.

Rewards:

Matsuchi, after presenting the top prizes, turned to the small table again. With a confident gesture, he reached into the inner pocket of his cloak and pulled out several very shiny, black shuriken. These shurikens were perfectly balanced and precisely made, drawing the attention of everyone present. With a smile, he placed them next to the gold, silver, and bronze shuriken. "And we have something else special," Matsuchi said as he stood next to the table. "These shiny black shuriken will be given to every contestant, no matter what result they achieve. It's our small thank you for their courage and effort, and an incentive for everyone to participate in future competitions." Matsuchi looked around at the crowd and continued with a slight smile, "So I've told you about fair play, and I've shown you the prizes for the winners and participants. I won't delay it any further. I will now leave it to our moderator to run the rest of the competition, calling out the participants and taking care of the flow of the event." He bowed his head slightly as if to emphasize his words, then continued, "Thank you all for your attention and for coming to support our young talents. Enjoy today and let's look forward to the amazing performances that lie ahead."

With those words, Matsuchi bowed one last time and walked back to the edge of the stage with a confident stride. Once he had checked that security was adequately secured and the Uchiha clan members were keeping a close eye on the goings-on on stage to prevent any cheating, he headed towards the judges. However, his attention was drawn to Okisho, who had just finished talking to the jurors. Matsuchi walked up to Okisho and asked with a serious expression, "Was everything explained to the bribes sufficiently? We should make sure everyone understands the rules and the importance of fair play." Then he turned to the bribes and cast them a stern look, emphasizing the seriousness of the situation. He was aware of the importance of keeping the competition clean and fair, and wanted to make it clear that any attempt to cheat would be severely punished. After a moment, Matsuchi turned to Okisho again and relaxed his expression. "If we've settled this with the bribes, how about we go get something to eat? There are plenty of ramen, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and other delicacies stalls around the stage," he suggested with a slight smile. It was an opportunity not only to relax for a while, but also to get to know Okisho better in a less formal setting.

Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:26 pm
After doing his laps, taking note of every detail to ensure that the setting was safe, he returns to the main gathering to witness the opening cerrmonial speech. He still couldn’t believe that, the Uchiha would perfom such a task. He was lost for words however when taking in the speech given by the brave shinobi. It was fair and just, hitting all the right points needed. He was a very good speaker, Okisho had to give him credit for that. He watches the Uchiha remove himself from stage, wondering if he was going check up on his progress with the judges.

As the Uchiha approached Okisho, he spoke positively about his speech. “You looked very good up there, calm and concise during speech. You’re a natural…”, he pauses as he notices the stern look up the face of his partner. Perhaps he was still focused on the mission. And to his guess, Okisho was asked about his time with the judges. Of course, Okisho relayed the importance of fair play; although his method to give the message wasnt as grand as his partner.

“Of course, I’ve relayed the message and kept a watchful eye of anyone hanging around the booth which housed the judge. There, was one prrson whom I questioned along my route. But nothing of note, she wasn’t even here for the show. So aside from that, this show should proceed accordingly.”, he takes one glance towards the judges. Ken, the one judge that spoke to him about the current events, nodded to him before going back to shuffling the paperwork infront of him.

Okisho was glad to have taken the mission, the discovery of the plot to stop the high council was well worth the time and energy spent here. His train of thoughts was brought back to his partner upon a request to grab something to eat. The mere mention of takoyaki caused his stomach to rumble. Some folks had a bad view on octopus, but not Okisho.

“Sure, I could go for some Takoyaki. In fact, I know this stall in the Okinaga District that is open late. I’ll show you, the vendor also happens to be heavy on the portions too.”, if his partner chose to, the two were seen venturing out ofvthe Uchiha district and making their way towards the Okinaga District.

“Oh, one more thing. What’s your name, again?”, he asked casually.
—-
Exit, Claiming 6,000 ryo, 30 AP(converted into 1,500 ryo) = total ryo 7,500 ryo.
TWC/ 1,585
TMWC/ 3,569

1,125 words for Rasengan V7 A rank to S rank. 1,125/1,125( word count reduced due to Sakura Corp Coupon)

460 words towards Sensory spec 460/1,500 (training reduced due to maxed stats)
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:57 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:
Exit, Claiming 6,000 ryo, 30 AP(converted into 1,500 ryo) = total ryo 7,500 ryo.
TWC/ 1,585
TMWC/ 3,569

1,125 words for Rasengan V7 A rank to S rank. 1,125/1,125( word count reduced due to Sakura Corp Coupon)

460 words towards Sensory spec 460/1,500 (training reduced due to maxed stats)
Approved!
Matsuchi Uchiha
Matsuchi Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Genjutsu Remove Default

Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:22 pm
Matsuchi nodded at Okisha's answer, his expression relaxing. "I understand," he said with satisfaction in his voice, "it's good to know that the judges and the others were convinced and that everything was adequately explained." Matsuchi was aware of how important it was to maintain an atmosphere of fair play and ensure that no parent tried to influence the results of the competition. He added with a smile: "I have to admit that this kind of public speaking is not for me. I don't like to be the center of attention." Matsuchi has always appreciated more the quiet and effective background where he could carefully oversee all aspects of the events without attracting too much attention himself. Matsuchi nodded and looked around at the competition already in progress. The children on the stage were showing off their skills while the spectators watched their every move intently. 

The eyes of the Uchiha clan, watching closely from the crowd and the edges of the stage, were constantly focused on the contestants and their parents, ensuring that everything was going according to the rules. It was a silent but unyielding presence, designed to discourage any attempt at foul play."Everything seems to be going according to plan," Matsuchi acknowledged with calm. "I don't think it's necessary to be present here at all times. Everything seems to be well secured." He thought to himself as he surveyed the situation. "So as long as we go for takoyaki, I don't think anything will happen. It'll be a nice break." Deciding to lighten the situation and relax, Matsuchi agreed to the suggestion with a slight nod. "I'll follow you," he said with a smile. "And lest I forget, I'm Matsuchi Uchiha, nice to meet you." He introduced himself, his voice full of the calm and dignity. Then Matsuchi followed him to Okinaga disctrict which was near Uchiha disctrict.

______
WC: 311
TWC: 2259

[EXIT]
Claim:
22 stats - 22 chakra
Sharingan - 1 Tomoe (2,000 WC)

Hearthfire (250 WC)
 6000 Ryo / 30 AP
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:48 pm
Matsuchi Uchiha wrote:

______
WC: 311
TWC: 2259

[EXIT]
Claim:
22 stats - 22 chakra
Sharingan - 1 Tomoe (2,000 WC)

Hearthfire (250 WC)
 6000 Ryo / 30 AP

Approved!