Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Man at the MarketToday at 12:27 amJoroA new home [Village Entry]Yesterday at 11:21 pmJoroThe Winter's BluesYesterday at 10:29 pmMidori TerumiHomecoming [Village Entry]Yesterday at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Yesterday at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffYesterday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistYesterday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedYesterday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneYesterday at 2:08 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
53 Posts - 16%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 37509

Kurais Kronicles: Hear me Now  Empty Kurais Kronicles: Hear me Now

Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:22 pm
Kurai could hear muffled voices and smell rubbing alcohol. He could also smell the strong smell of bleach. When did he fall asleep and where was he? More importantly, how did he get here and why was he here? He managed to open his eyes and he could see three very fuzzy figures standing beside him! He was on a bed and in a hospital room? What the fuck!
“What happened? How did I get here? And why do I feel like someone dropped a ton of bricks on me?” Kurai asked, realizing he could barely move and when he tried he was in a lot of pain!
“Morning Sunshine, you're at the hospital and you have been asleep for twelve hours!” One of the three people beside his bed said to him, the voice was that of Taki Hozuki, Miz's older ‘Jounin’ brother.
“What happened?” Kurai asked as he tried to move.
“We were hoping you could answer that question for us, we heard one side of the story now we need yours.” Another voice said. Of course this one was Jeordie Terumi, Jaydens ‘Jounin’ brother.
“I…I…can't remember. I see bits and pieces of something but it's so fuzzy!” Kurai said as he tried to sit up the best he could! The other person grabbed him a pillow to lean against the wall with.
“Easy, sit up CAREFULLY, you had almost all your chakra drained, enough was left to keep you alive and that was it. Now what do you remember?” The voice of this person was none other than his father, Kiken Tau.
“I remember, hearing the explosions, I was by the gates…Zim was trying to leave and then it was as if, I was inside myself watching everything happen, I wasn't in control of my body! I think I killed Zim, I did mean to, I wasn't trying to…I wasn't…but I don't think you would believe me if I told you…” Kurai said, trying to stay awake!
“You did kill Zim…that's not being held against you…he was trying to leave the village…you stopped him…you did good…but it's what happened after that we need to know about.” Taki said as they tried to be as thorough as possible and try to work around Kurai's current condition.
“Miz is vouching for you, he said you weren't yourself. Can you explain that as well.” Taki added as the three of them stood by Kurai.
“I can say that I felt like I was inside my body, looking through my…nevermind…it sounds crazy…” Kurai said as he finally sat all the way up shaking his arms noticing his chakra was finally moving through him again!
“I think I know what's happening here…the robotic movements…the words coming out of your mouth that is your voice but not words you would say and your threads glowing a weird color…how long have you been hearing Stein's voice Kurai?” Kiken finally said as he sat by Kurai on the bed!
“Wha- well- this is complicated to explain, how did you know?” Kurai said, panicking at this point!
“Steins threads run through your body, that's a long story it had to do with a procedure done on you and Talon. His chakra is attached to those threads! Why didn't you tell me this was going? Now you're stuck here until we can figure out exactly how to stop Steins energy from taking control of you ...you went after Miz because of bloodlust that Steins chakra played on! This makes sense now…but until we can figure out how to either suppress it in you or seal it or something you can't leave, if you went after Miz…unintentionally you will go after someone else as well!” Kiken said as he got up off the bed. “Oh and where's the mark? I know you have one, for his presence to have that much control, there's usually a mark!” Kiken asked as he turned to Kurai.
“A mark?” Jeordie and Taki said in unison as they looked at Kiken and then Kurai. Kurai sighed, he knew exactly what they meant. He took his shirt off as the palm print in the center of his chest was actively glowing purple and black. The room was so quiet you could hear the sounds of a conversation four rooms down!
“Oh this is nothing, you should see these-” he said as he released his threads on his arm, three threads exited the stitches on his arm and they were glowing the same color as the palm print on his chest!
“Uh, this situation was just elevated drastically!” Taki said wide eyed, staring at the scene before him.
“This is why Stein and I never saw eye to eye, I respected the man he was a brilliant medical mastermind and an excellent fighter, definitely one of the most renowned ninja in our clan, but he had a tendency to go overboard…and that's overboard…I guess i need to ask what was his reasoning?” Kiken tried to remain calm because this was his son after all! The protective parent was trying to come out of him, but he knew he had to remain level headed!
“Apparently I am going to kill myself if I don't collect hearts and organs? Because I refuse to give in to my killer instinct.” Kurai said as he looked at the group.
“Fuck…that's why he's pushing blood lust on you…and if you don't give in he takes over…okay now we are getting somewhere! There's ways to do that without said blood lust and he knows that. But I guess because of the chakra connection you guys have he's determined to do it this way. That wasn't you that killed Zim and attempted to attack Miz, it was him taking over trying to get you to give in to bloodlust!* Kiken had to keep his emotions in check. Stein was dead yet he still managed to upset Kiken!
“Now what do we do? I mean we can't exactly override chakra that would kill him! If we used a seal, he wouldn't be able to use his own chakra because his chakra is connected to Stein. So now what?” Jeordie asked, looking at Kiken.
“Kurai, are you scared of Stein?” Kiken asked very directly. Kurai was embarrassed as he looked away.
“It's okay if you are, he wasn't exactly friendly and he had a hell of a way to train people. Even if he cared about them
“Yes, if we are being honest, I was terrified of him! I'm not getting into what happened.”.Kurai said, still not looking at them.
“Now, I have an answer to the problem…you need to face him and prove you aren't scared of him. I say this because he has control over you! If you prove you aren't scared of him the hold won't be as strong! He will still be there because of the connection but he won't be able to possess you!” Kiken explained.
“I don't always see him, just when I'm knocked out. Both times Shikami knocked me out, sadly I saw him and unfortunately that's how this happened.” Kurai explained.
“That's not surprising, because under genjutsu it's more difficult for you to wake up or come out of it on your own, you'd have to release it or let it run its course. I guess the answer is to put him under a genjutsu, this way he can face Stein! '' Taki said, looking at his fellow Jounin in the room.
“No. I put my foot down there, no fucking way in hell would I face Stein! Do you not understand the torture I went through with him? No. I refuse!” Kurai said as he stood up beside the bed. He was on the opposite side of the Jounin brothers and if he wanted he could run.
“Don't even think about it, Kurai!” Jeordie said to him until Miz nudged him and looked down at the bed. Jeordie looked away and Kiken looked at Kurai and smiled!
“Go ahead! Take off, run, later!” Kiken said as he looked down. Kurais back was facing the door.
“Okay then, I'm out, I told you I am not getting put in another genjutsu! And I am done dealing with you three!” Kurai said as he kept backing up to the door thinking this was a weird situation, why were they just letting him leave like this? Something was up with them.
(1403)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum