Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yushi Kaguya
Yushi Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

New start  Empty New start

Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:39 pm
Yushi would wake up after a very long week of burying his grandfather. They had lived not too far from Tsukigakure but far enough that he was not considered part of the village. He lived out here to get away but his sensei wanted him to go learn how to be a shinobi after his death. It was mostly a way to keep Yushi out of trouble. So he would pack up his hammock and leave his sensei’s house giving one last bow to him and his gravestone. He would start up the road to the gate and go up to the gate guards. “Hi, my name is Yushi Kaguya. My sensei told me to come here to become a shinobi. Apparently he knows the innkeeper and I am to go see them for housing and then go sign up to join the force. But I don’t like sleeping inside if I don’t have to so I have my hammock.” He was trying to make small talk. But not sure if the gate guard was really into it. So he would wait to either be questioned more or let into the village. He was ready to start this new journey in a new place.

WC 204

[waiting to be let in starting timer]
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

New start  Empty Re: New start

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:42 pm
(written as Anya Hyuuga

As usual, it was a beautiful, sunny morning in the peaceful village of Tsukigakure. Due to some of the recent issues, security around the gates has been bolstered in hopes of deterring any potential threats. Anya as normal would start off her shift by activating her Minds Eye technique to ensure that those she came in contact with were telling her the truth. If she hadn’t had it activated during her interaction with Raiden, she potentially would have thought the man to be joking as he proclaimed himself a wanted criminal. The situation with him still lingered heavily in her mind, if she hadn’t hesitated she would have been able to take him down. Admittedly she felt rather upset about the ordeal though she attempted to move that from her mind as she began her work.

Faces passed and time went on as Anya began to help people enter the village. With a smile on her face and a happy demeanor, she’d greet the next person in line.

”Good morning, and welcome to Tsukigakure. My name is Anya and I’ll be helping you today.”

The man would then reciprocate the greeting, introducing himself as Yushi Kaguya. He explained that he had come to the village at the behest of his sensei and was hoping to find housing and then join the village forces. Admittedly Anya was happy to hear of the man's ambitions, too many people within the safety of the walls were either mercenaries or criminals so they needed more to join the ranks officially. He then mentioned that he preferred to sleep outside, which was something Anya could resonate with. While not on duty, she spent most of her time by the beach lounging in one of the various cabanas.

”It’s lovely to meet you Yushi, I’m glad to hear you intend to join our forces. We always need more able-bodied shinobi and think you’ll be a great addition to the team. To join there’s a few things you’ll need to do but I promise it’s nothing too strenuous.”

She’d let out a light giggle, before moving a piece of her purple hair behind an ear and continuing.

”As for housing, there's a few different inns to choose from and once you’ve joined the village you’d be able to stay at the Kage Tower if you desired. If you prefer to sleep outside though, I’d recommend setting up your hammock at one of our beautiful beaches. I do have to ask if you have any ID or anything on you to confirm your identity.”

Though she could tell he was telling the truth with his words, it was a procedure to ask for some kind of ID. Also, it looked better on paperwork to have physical proof of somebody’s identity and not just word of mouth.

WC: 477
Yushi Kaguya
Yushi Kaguya
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:21 pm
Yushi would be waiting for someone to let him into the village. He would sit out by a palm tree waiting for the guard or another shinobi to come and let him into the village. When a beautiful hyuga would step out to greet him. She would start asking him some questions. “Hi Anya, my name is Kaguya Yushi. It is a pleasure to meet you also. Ya My sensei owned one of the shacks on the other side of the island. He requested I move here and join so I don’t just stay there forever. But I can always go back it is in my name now. And I am not worried about it. It cannot be harder than that man’s training.” He would look all reminiscent and then kind of snap out of it. Then the nice lady would ask for some sort of ID. Yushi did not have much, just he would scrounge around his bag and would see a letter, then a deed for the shack, and he would look in the letter and would see a birth certificate. He would hand the lady all of it and say “I do not know if any of this would help but it is all I have. This letter I haven’t read yet and this deed and whatever this is. I think it is from kirigakure or kumogakure i don’t know.” He would hand everything over and then would wait for her response.

WC:245
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:43 pm
Anya listened as he began introducing himself, and explained that his sensei owned one of the various shacks on the other side of the island. She was pretty familiar with the island so she roughly knew what he was talking about. A light laugh would escape her lips as he commented on the difficulty of his training, she knew his woes all too well. Since joining the force she had begun taking her taijutsu training more seriously and was even taught briefly by one of the Ushitora sisters. Thankfully due to her hard work, she was easily able to climb through the ranks and found herself content with her station.

She then requested some kind of ID, to which he would present her with a few different types of paper. After scanning through the documents, Anya took a moment to cross-reference the information between the deed and birth certificate. Unfortunately, paperwork wasn’t always done the best so it was difficult to say if they were fake or not. Handing him back his belongings, she offered him a sweet smile before speaking up once more.

”Also, I’m required to ask you this so I apologize, but are/were you wanted by any villages.”

The incident with Raiden traversed her mind, she had begun to ask everyone this question since her encounter with the fool. Though she doubted the man in front of her was a renowned criminal, as she looked at his chakra she presumed he was roughly as strong as a freshly graduated student. If he stated no and her mind's eye detected it to be true, Anya would offer him a bow and a kind smile before stepping to the side and motioning for him to enter.

”Since I was able to verify your identity we don’t need you to fill out any paperwork and you can go right on in. If you’re looking for work, I suggest checking out the mission board in front of the Kage Tower. Also if you intend to join us, you can find information about how to do so while there as well.!”

She’d wait patiently for him to walk into the village, though she wouldn't rush him in case he wished to ask any questions.

WC: 397
Total WC: 874
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum