Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Hwan SinnsYesterday at 11:56 pmJoroAssigned DutiesYesterday at 5:06 pmShiro HyugaYouth of a Nation Yesterday at 2:20 pmKitiara KaguyaThe Secrets of Death [P]Yesterday at 8:07 amAyato HyuugaIn service of the Golden TempestYesterday at 5:08 amDamon KenzakuParty Precautions [P.IO]Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:36 pmJinrokuWorking hard Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:05 pmYouta ShinkouNever Too LateWed Sep 11, 2024 5:39 pmMegamiWho Let The Dogs Out (P, IO, NK)Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:53 pmTakeshiyamaA Ninja With A Attitude Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:09 pmTachi Rentei
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 26%
33 Posts - 15%
29 Posts - 13%
21 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 8%
13 Posts - 6%
11 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 5%
9 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuki Uchiha
Ryuki Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Ryuki
Mission Record : Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The Golden Snake of Moon Village Empty The Golden Snake of Moon Village

Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:12 am
Ryuki had recently completed the necessary trials in order to become a resident of the moon village, but it still wasn't official unless the Tsukikage herself makes the resident a citizen. The gold haired shinobi had never seen the Kage in person but had seen her posters around. Just from her pictures, he could see that she had a strong aura about her and not only that, he was interested in seeing this person who single handedly created a village at a young age.

The Golden Snake of Moon Village 373c36037e72feed79cfe4580e9ca9a4
(Image of Ryuki, without the red eyes)

He made his way to the Kage Tower and spoke to the officers regarding an appointment. The Uchiha was asked to follow a certain route and to make his way into her office and wait for her arrival. Ryuki in his black suit, with his hands inside his pockets and walked as per instructed. Once he reached the office, he knocked on the door just in case and after hearing no sound, he opened the door and entered the office. He sat down on the sofa with his legs crossed and waited for the arrival of the Kage.

WC: 182
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

The Golden Snake of Moon Village Empty Re: The Golden Snake of Moon Village

Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:38 pm
As normal, Junko had spent most of her day attending to the various tasks that called her attention. Though she would much rather be home, relaxing at the beach side, there were a few different meetings she needed to personally see too. One of those meetings particularly caught her attention, a vagabond who had recently finished the necessary steps to join the village. She was more than happy to meet with him and admittedly was always excited to introduce herself to new recruits. Time passed as she tended to her different tasks, though as her meeting with Ryuki approached she’d put her things away.

A knock at her door followed by Nariko’s voice announcing the arrival of the young man would cause her to stand and exit the office after retrieving a few things. She was meeting with him in one of the various offices speckled throughout the Kage Tower, so she’d closely follow behind Nariko as she led her to the correct room. As they approached the door, Junko instructed her bodyguard to remain outside the door since she didn’t feel the need to have her in the room. Nariko would simply nod, before briefly knocking on the door and opening it. Stepping in she’d glare at the man, sizing him up slightly though she’d remain silent as Junko entered.

If he examined Junko, he’d see a young woman with a lean build. Her long black hair sat in loose curls as it cascaded down her back and rested gently on her shoulders. Her bangs framed her pale, angular face perfectly and dangled slightly in her crimson, siren-like eyes. A black wrap dress could be seen tightly secured to her body with a dark red, under-bust corset holding the fabric perfectly in place. As she walked, a bit of her thighs could be seen peaking out from long slits up the side of the dress. The clicking of matching red heels and the jingling of a golden chain secured around her ankle could be heard as she approached.

Walking through the open door, Junko offered Ryuki a polite bow before looking to Nariko and motioning for her to leave. Her bodyguard nodded at her request and quickly exited, closing the door behind her, though she’d remain posted at the door until directed otherwise. Now alone, Junko would take a seat across from him in a plush-looking armchair. Speaking up, her voice was warm and inviting.

”Thank you for coming in to see me today, I’ve been quite excited about our meeting. I’m Junko Tsukiko, it’s lovely to meet you.”

She’d pause momentarily to give him time to introduce himself, though would continue speaking as he finished. Junko would relax in her chair slightly as they began to speak. She’d place her right leg over her left and respond once he was done if he chose to talk.

”Please tell me a bit about yourself, where did you come from and why have you chosen my dear village as your new home?”

With a genuine smile, she’d wait patiently for his response, not wanting to pressure him for answers.

WC: 525
Ryuki Uchiha
Ryuki Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Ryuki
Mission Record : Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:25 am
As he waited, he could hear footsteps outside the office. Once the door opened, the Uchiha immediately turned at the sound, noticing two females, one holding the door with a stare aimed at Ryuki and the other walking towards him. Since the white haired girl stayed behind, the blonde shinobi deduced that she was either a bodyguard or an official of the kage tower. This meant that the kage was the one with the black hair, called Junko.

The kage was beautiful in person, the posters around the village didn't do much justice to the awe that could be seen in person. She had a majestic aura about her and at the same time, an atmosphere of danger. She was dressed elegantly, just like Ryuki who was in his black suit. The moment she was right in front of him, Ryuki stood up, showing respect and returned the bow while still maintaining his peripheral vision of the other kunoichi that left the office.

After the kage sat down, Ryuki took his seat as well and began their conversation. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kage sama. My name is Ryuki, Ryuki Uchiha." he would say with a deep voice and give a polite smile. "I was separated at a young age from my family, due to some tragic wars. Since then, I've been trying to locate them but unfortunately, it didn't happen. I'm also in need of a home." he would pause to give the kage to respond if she wanted to.

"It seems that I have an aptitude for healing techniques. I was thinking, I could start a clinic here in the future, if that is allowed by you. I'm sure having a doctor around would be beneficial." he spoke, knowing that now he had a leverage that by being a healer, he might be granted a rank in the future. Ryuki wasn’t someone who liked to be handed things, but would rather work for it.

WC: 327 | TWC: 509
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:33 am
Junko would offer him an empathetic expression and nod as she listened to him answer her question. Like many others who called Tsukigakue their home, he had a rather difficult past. She knew the feeling of being disconnected from one's parents, and couldn’t help but feel sorry for the young man sitting in front of her. As he finished and it was her turn to speak, she’d begin once more in her soft, warm voice.

”I’m sorry to hear that you’ve come across some difficult times. If it helps at all, the village is full of people with similar stories, me being one of them, so I assure you you’re not alone. Maybe I can assist you in trying to locate your family, I might have access to some resources that you don’t so they might be able to help?”

She’d perk up slightly as he mentioned his aptitude for the medical arts and explained that he wanted to open up a clinic. Being one of the best medical shinobi within the village, Junko thought of this as an opportunity to potentially gain a student. She always wanted Tsukigakure to be among the most technologically advanced villages, so she was more than happy to accept another skilled medic.

”That’s wonderful to hear! I’m currently one of the most proficient medics in the village, so I’d be more than happy to train you if you wish! The idea of a clinic is nice, however, we currently have one of the best hospitals money could buy, so I’m unsure of how much business that would bring. Should you grow stronger, I would gladly help you reach whatever position you may wish.”

Junko hoped her near dismissal didn’t sway him from joining, though it was a soft no so her mind could change.

WC: 306
Total WC: 831
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum