Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Winter's BluesToday at 2:38 pmSakaizaRelic HuntingToday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
64 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
35 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 100190

A Salty Request Empty A Salty Request

Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:08 am
Nemui returned to the Mizukage's office, with a fair amount of progress made towards preparing for taking on the role of a hunter ninja, he still lacked an aspect that would significantly improve his chances of success. The boy respectfully knocked on the Mizukage's door and upon being granted permission to enter would do so. After walking inside he'd bow to the newly appointed and currently active Deputy Mizukage before waiting to be addressed. Upon being permitted to speak Nemui would make his introduction and request. "It's nice to see you again sir, we first met in a cafe if you recall me. My name is Nemui, of the Hiyu clan. I'm currently preparing under Akabayashi's orders to become a hunter ninja. Things are progressing steadily and I'd like to request access to learn Salt Release, as well as its techniques therein, since I believe these things will turn me into a more effective combatant. May I please receive your permission?"
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 378800

A Salty Request Empty Re: A Salty Request

Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:34 pm
Akabayashi had left a lot of work in the hands of the assistants and others within the building to keep things running smoothly. It was strange when he wasn’t given much paperwork, the biggest annoyance he found was that he’d have to meet with their Daimyo in the following weeks. He rolled his eyes at the letter. The scrawl was written by either a scribe or their assistants, Shiro marked the letter and began writing his own accordingly. The pen in his hands reminded him of a kunai, scribbling down letters similarly to how a sword would be swung between his fingers. He heard the sudden knocking on the door, Shiro’s eye immediately transformed into that of the Byakugan, allowing him to look past the door to see that it was the young Hiyu he had met back at the small cafe he had visited some time ago.

“You may come in.”

The young deputy continued to write his letter to the Daimyo, explaining how he would not be meeting Akabayashi, but instead would be meeting the Mizukage before him. The absence of Akabayashi would raise some eyebrows as to why he’d leave so suddenly. But he was happy that he was back in a similar position as before Akabayashi had invaded. That also meant he was allowed to authorize younger shinobi to access their archives and secrets. Which is exactly what Nemui was asking of him now.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you on more formal grounds. I did see notes about how a few individuals within the village were capable of becoming a part of our hunter ninja. . . Give me one second. . .”

He nodded his head before grabbing another sheet of paper, writing down a few words explaining Nemui’s access to the archives, along with his specific access of Salt Release.

“When you can, I must request that you meet me back here after you are done with learning the secrets of Salt Release. There’s a certain problem that’s been sprouting around the village, and I’ll need a hunter ninja to help me.”

WC:346

(Granting Nemui access to Salt Release and all of the techniques associated with Salt Release)
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 100190

Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:09 am
Nemui waited attentively while Shiro spoke to him, listening carefully to ensure he would remember the man's words. It made sense there would be other prospective hunter ninja although the boy wondered who they were. Eventually the man revealed he'd require the assistance of a hunter ninja and Nemui tilted his head with curiosity, albeit understanding he probably wasn't going to reveal what the job would be just yet. "I understand, I'll return after I earn the title, thank you sir." Nemui bowed and if he were dismissed, would exit the Mizukage's office.

[Exit]

Claims: Permission to learn Salt Release and all associated techniques.
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:26 am
Nemui wrote:

Claims: Permission to learn Salt Release and all associated techniques.
Approved
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 378800

Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:49 pm
Shiro nodded his head in approval, noting how Nemui waiting patiently for an answer revolving around his request. Shiro’s eyes went back down to his desk once Nemui had left. Continuing to write the letter to the Daimyo about the current situation and that he would meet with Shiro if letters could not gain his trust. His brush dipped back inside the ink pot again and again, finalizing the letter with the symbol of Kirigakure. Shiro pushed himself away from the desk, allowing the ink to dry as he pondered what he should do next as the deputy besides paperwork.

He’d need assistance soon.

WC:104
TWC:450

Exit and Claims

Mastering Night Rain for Power: 450/2137
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens