Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Training Nibi(Solo, Training) Empty Training Nibi(Solo, Training)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 pm
Dyren had finnally arrived, was one long journey to this island. He only had heard of it in rumors, but it was quite beatiful and somewhat peaceful. It was a peaceful day, albeit a little cloudy, but that's no big deal. But he was finally alone to train the beast inside him, to gain control of it. Or to befriend it, Dyren was not quite sure of how it worked.

He took some books out of his backpack and examined them. Dyren had been gathering books about his tailed beast for a while. He discovered it was a calm and more polite beast, unlike the others, and had the power of it's brute strenght and it's blue fire. They called it Matatabi, Nibi(Two Tails), or Bakeneko(Demon Cat). It resembled a giant cat engulfed in blue flames.

The books also told of how hard was to control a bijuu, as it's "user" had to both befriend it and convince it to lend it's chakra. Maybe as Matatabi is a more polite beast, it will be easier, but it's no guarantee. There was not much information on Nibi, except of the fact it was commonly associated with the Village of Lighting.

They also told that contacting a bijuu required great concentrarion, similarly to how using it's powers required both said concentrarion and willpower. Dyren was not completely sure what this willpower was, but he surely had it.

The young genin decided to try to contact it, so he entered a meditation position and waited. And waited. He waited for two hours until his patience was gone and he shouted: "Could you please talk to m..."

Suddenly he was in an empty black space, the only thing aside from him in said place was a giant blue cat-like creature, apparently made of fire, staring at him. "Hello, young human. I am Matatabi, also answering by the name of Nibi, and some call me Bakeneko. May you introduce yourself?" It's tone was respectful, but superior.

"I...I-...I am Dyren. Dyren Kitake." He bowed in front of the beast, a little out of respect and a little out of fear. The beast talked again. "I take it you are my new jinchūriki?" The young genin nodded his head.

"I know what you want, young man. You want to tap into my chakra, and use my power for your own objectives...Give me a reason to agree with those terms." Dyren lifted his head and spoke in a more solid tone. "I will...I mean, we will fight together to combat the missing-nin plague that darkens our land and brings death to innocent people. Your power will be used, yes, but for a noble purpose."

The beast was surprised by the change of attitude in the young man. "You see, most of the other Tailed Beasts would kill you right now: But not me. Not because of the seal, but because I admire your intentions, young shinobi, and as so, I will fight with you when needed, as long as the seal is existent and you remain true to your cause. But don't get full of yourself: Much training and battling is to be had before I consider you worthy of my true power."

Dyren then returned to the "normal world", but felt different. More...capable. He then began to grow bigger. Blue fire would engulf his whole body, he would become quadripedal and a tail would appear. He was in extreme pain and exaustion as he did so, and could not hold such form for 5 seconds before returning to normal.

However, he returned to the island in all opportunities he had, and tapped a little more onto the beast's chakra, and began to try to control the blue fire, the element of Nibi. It was a hard thing to control: It was unstable, and he frequently hurt himself with it.

After what was almost a month, his first form transformation grew more stable and lasted more time: Still, it was considerably hard to maintain it for a time that would be useful in battle, and it weakened him severely. But the young genin slowly grew better at it, as the beast's trust on him grew too. Even thought he had not completely mastered the One Tail Transformation, one day he decided to try the Two Tail transformation, as he would have to grow more powerful to combat missing-nin.

Dyren concentrated all his willpower into it, and was almost reaching it when he passes out from exaustion. When he woke up, Matatabi was standing before him, in the same void space as before. "You are worthy of the second tail transformation, but don't waste it, and train yourself to sustain it's cost. You will only end up killing youself if you don't."

As time passed by, Dyren didn't try the Two Tail transformation again, but knew he was capable of it, and had almost mastered the One Tail transformation. He now could control Blue Fire, and was desenvolving a jutsu that involved the breathing of it. He did not know, but Matatabi was watching his progress, and was satisfied with it so far.

He slowly learnt how to use his primary element, Wind, combined with the Blue Fire to make up for destructive uses of said fire, desenvolving a very useful combat technique. His body had several bruises and burnts, but he now could break large rocks with his brute strenght on One Tailed form, and almost burnt down a tree on accident with his fire.

Dyren frequently trained the bijuu's brute strenght against things, certain it would be of great help when he was low on chakra. It's massive size also allowed him to quickly fled out of a situation, and he was mastering returning to his normal form quickly, making up for great escape and hide strategies.

After much training, he finally tried the complete transformation, suceeding for two seconds before falling to the ground completely exausted and worn out. He fell to the ground and went unconscious for several hours before waking up, with a smile on his face.

All the bruises were worth it: He now had the power he needed to fight the missing-nin. He would still return to this island many times, but for now Dyren had an objective: Some missing-nin to find.

(1058 words)
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Training Nibi(Solo, Training) Empty Re: Training Nibi(Solo, Training)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm
1058 words of training, requesting both forms of Nibi, full control over them, and the JP too.

Last edited by Dyren Kitake on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum