Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Walk Around the Village Empty A Walk Around the Village

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Ranma got up with a sigh of relief. He didn't have to go to school today as school was out for the day. Ranma decided to take advantage of this opportunity and explore the village some more. He might even get the chance to meet other members of his 'family',or other Volcano citizens, as he considered them.

After completing his morning routine, he put on his Chinese style clothing and tied his hair into his single signature ponytail. He was ready to go out into what some called the bloody Volcano, but Ranma called his home.

Stepping out of his apartment and on to road, Ranma took note of morning sky that seemed to have an omnipresent red atmosphere covered with gray soot clouds. Having been used to Volcano's weather he wasn't discouraged by the temperature that felt a tad hotter than normal.

Ranma walked to the center of the village to begin his rounds, slightly hoping to see something other than the usual blood and death filled scenery. Sitting on a bench at the central village park, a park that could indeed use someone with a green thumb, he pulled out of the bag he brought a few pieces of bread and began to feed the resident birds that flocked toward him.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

A Walk Around the Village Empty Re: A Walk Around the Village

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 am
Ahh, the slums of the ninja world, where many a marked man tries to make a living. The conditions weren't the best, but anyone could call it home. Especially a doctor's family who had much business coming in due to increasing wounded coming in daily. The clinic had seen so many people that it was rare to see a day off, but the doctors loved their job because they loved helping people in need.

Sett, who aspired to learn of the medical world in his father's footsteps, still had much free time himself to roam this ravaged place he called home. Though he was looking for a place to nap outside of home (or else his mother would kick him out by force to find something to do), Sett wandered his way to one of the parks to partake in his wondrous dream ritual...to sleep, of course.

To his own surprise, Sett saw that there was at least 1 other person there, signs of life and all. In his traditional styled tunic, Sett saw a resemblance in the person's style of clothing to his own, and that was almost enough to spark a conversation. Though, sleep did take precedence as Sett went to the park and sat onto a beach to look at this person for a bit longer and see what they would do.
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome
Citizen

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:00 pm
Ranma watched as the party of small birds began wrestling each other for the last piece of bread Ranma threw for them to eat, chuckling merrily to himself.

"Sorry guys that's all I have for today," Ranma told the animals unfortunately. He was almost tempted to go to his apartment to fetch another loaf for them although ryo was tight for him lately. He really looked forward to the days where he would be a Genin and the Kazankage would assign him on missions that could supply him with more of an allowance than what he made now even barely coming up with the miniscule bills the landowner sent him.

He stopped thinking about this and told himself that today was his day to relax and enjoy the smaller things I life that he could in this village. He almost got up from his seat but quickly sat back down after noticing a figure stroll into the park and sit down in a bench opposite from his. Ranma noticed that boy's attire was quite similar to his own with only variations in color. The boy looked only a couple of years older than Ranma, and he had red hair that also ended in a ponytail albeit his being a bit longer. Ranma saw the boy look at him without saying anything, so Ranma decided to greet him first as he was interested in this new character.

Ranma gave the other male a welcoming smile and introduced himself, "Hello brother, I'm Ranma. You can call me Ran if you prefer. May I inquire your namesake?" Ranma tried to be as polite as possible not wishing to offend this new acquaintance. He did not know what this boy was capable of but Ranma did notice that he seemed a little tired. Ranma continued sitting on the bench awaiting any response from the newcomer.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 am
Oh, the boy spoke. Apart from the similar attire, he was rather well spoken and it seemed he was eager to great Sett. Sett, not wanting to fail the black haired pony-tail boy in acquainting one another, so Sett gave a light smile and a low wave. " Hello. I don't think we are related, you know." Sett said, pointing out the obvious. " But I'm Sett. Just calling me Sett is fine if you want. But no guy-ly nicknames, or I poke you." Sett said flat out, wanting to at least set a ground rule now.

Aside from that, Sett stood and made his way to this Ranma. Sett's headband showed clearly around his neck as he neared Ranma, showing he was of the volcano village they both resided in. " Are you a ninja as well? I haven't seen you around before."
Ranma Saotome
Ranma Saotome
Citizen

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 am
Ranma was pleased that the company before him seemed to be friendly. He smiled and waved kindly as he pointed out that the two were not actually blood relatives, which was an expected response. The older boy then introduced himself by the name of Sett and he then told Ranma his nickname taboo.

Ranma chuckled slightly at his consequence for breaking this rule, "Have it your way then," Ranma then reflected to himself referring to a person he just met as a brother,"...Forgive me, it's just that I don't have much of a real family to call my own, so I'd like to think everyone in the village is a part of it."

Ranma paused after revealing this intimate piece of knowledge about his own life trying to think of a way to keep the conversation upbeat. He did not want to come off as depressed loner. In fact, Ranma never quite knew what he was missing in the first place when it came to actual parents.

Sett then rose from his bench to come closer to Ranma. The younger boy was then able realize he was talking to a real ninja in the flesh, according to the Volcano village headband that adorned his neck. Ranma became excited to be talking to an actual ninja in person, even if it might be just be a lower ranked one. He wondered what Sett did in particular to help serve Funka, but then he became a little embarrassed when Sett asked him if he was a ninja as well.

"Not officially yet," Ranma tried to explain, "I am still attending classes at the Academy at the moment, which is why you may not have seen me around much. I'm hoping that with a bit of training I will be able to take the Genin exams and pass with flying colors soon. Other than that I've lived in this village for as long as I can remember."

Ranma hoped that Sett would not lose interest in talking to someone who was currently just an academy student. Ranma awaited anymore questions that Sett might have and he also hoped that Sett would tell Ranma some things about himself so that they could become good friends.
jrepra
jrepra
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 am
Sett's eyes looked as if to turn the page on conversation when he brought up the exams. With a smirk, Sett had remembered his year of being gone from home for his 'task'. Well, maybe it would be good to talk a bit with someone who was new to this low beat world. He looked like he lost interest, but it came rushing back in his eyes as he brought up the next topic.

" So then, how is the academy treating you? You look well, that is something good at least. " With Sett taking a seat right beside Ranma, he rubbed his finger to his nose, scratching a small itch that arose. " If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm not your brother, but I'll be your senpai if you need someone to look up to." Sett laughed a bit with a nervous smile. " Well, there are quite a few others that are better qualified than me, but I can do what I can. Don't expect much though, my old man is a hardass. Say, would you like to meet him?" Sett asked straight forward, wondering what else Ranma would be doing right now." If you're niiiice, you can possibly stay for dinner too."
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 am
{Voided topic since Ranma has died}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum