Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin] Empty Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin]

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm
"Everything in order...and one last puff for the road. *inhales, then exhales* Alright...let's see who the Kazekage is finally." Wan had spent all morning making sure that everything was for his return to the hospital. He and Fu decided that the inn would be their place of residence while there, so making it a temporary home in the sense of leaving a few belongings there was okay in his mind. He didn't plan on being gone for long, and if Fu was to stick around the area then she'd be able to alert him of anything or anyone looking for trouble. He was already on cloud 9 by the time he finished packing the corpse scrolls into his satchel, recounting out his Ryo for the 3rd time so he had a good understanding of his financial ability. Although the Senju was already making up his mind on the route of transplants he wanted to pursue, something to cover the weak spots in his arsenal, he didn't know how much all of it would cost. The young lord was certain he had enough for it, a small grin coming across his face after he remembers the 'blessing' of Ryo given to him by Konohagakure. All seemed to be going to plan, and with confidence flooded in his heart, he left the Inn bright and early, making his way to the hospital to hopefully meet with the man known as Kenshin.

Seemed that things were as they were when he left in the terms of attendance. There certainly was no lack of patients in the hospital, either that or people generally cared about their well-being here to have daily check-ups. Wan arrived at the hospital figuring he'd have to wait, but instead of just sitting around waiting for someone to address him like last time he took initiative to make his way to the front desk, something he probably should've done his first time there. He was happy when he saw the beautiful woman from before still there, the pearls around her neck being a signature asset for her in the eyes of the Senju. "Hello again!" he would say, the young Kage standing before the desk in a fresh change of clothes, the first in a while to be honest. He was wearing a tourist shirt, one with "I Love Sunagakure." on it that was a gift from the head of the Black Rose, honoring the Kage for his stay and interest in the Inn. He had on a pair of Khaki pants with some rather lavish-looking sandals, all with his worn satchel securing around his shoulder and across his back. He didn't look like any Hokage, but truthfully he never saw himself as such. Wan was never one for titles, only when surrounded by those with titles themselves would he concern himself with having a status. As of now, he looked more like a casual if anything, just a happy Senju looking for another happy day. "Is the Kazekage in today? I'd still like to meet with him about his renowned knowledge in the medical field, as well as more information about transplants and such." The same jig as before, just a different day for everyone. He came with the same intent as he did before, to meet the Kazekage who he has heard such gospel about, and to find out if this was indeed the place to be in regards to bodies, transplants, and the mass alike.

After conversing with the clerk he would take a seat in the lobby, sitting down as he begins to do small-talk with a few of the citizens, enjoying his wait at the hospital as time progresses. "Well, this is my second time here but there isn't anything wrong with me." he would say to an elderly woman, the caring senior concerned with the looks of the Senju, the bags under his eyes being a key indicator of losing sleep. In actuality, he was just stoned, but he figured most people did not know of Kazeghani, the strain of plant that induced such a wonderful feeling. He couldn't be bothered with explaining to her right then either since in a way he did come seeking business and also due to the fact he felt as if it would be space-talk to the woman. So kindly letting her believe he was just tired was more than a humble answer, especially if it gave him a nice conversation during his time waiting.
[WC: 749]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin] Empty Re: Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin]

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:25 pm
Mia would look up at the man in front of her with barely concealed laughter, but the smile slowly stretching across her face would show her amusement to the man… he looked like a complete and utter tourist, yet here he was, in the hospital and looking to meet with the Kazekage to better himself in the Medical Ninjutsu field.

“Hello again, you are in luck, this time Lord Kazekage is here, follow the black line on the floor to reach the morgue, he has it set up as his person office… and by the way, love the outfit.” Mia would explain, before adding the last few words into the sentence in a rather dry way.

WC: 116
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin] Empty Re: Starships Were Meant To Fly [Kenshin]

Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:06 pm
"Thank you! Hope I get to collect a few more souvenirs while I'm here. I appreciate your help." Wan would bow to the woman and proceed the way she directed, a word that the Kazekage was there this time being joyful words as he readied himself for the interaction. With his head held down, he followed a black line throughout the halls, tracking his way towards the morgue of the building. He was surprised to hear that the Kazekage was using it as his office since the Senju believed all Kage had a dedicated tower or building to themselves. Tales of the man and how skilled he was in the medical field were vast, majority of the story being told by Han to Wan when he first arrived here. So it wasn't as farfetched that such a master would choose this area as a personal space or office. Sniffing out both the line on the floor and the chakra in the air He reached the end of the trail a few minutes later, looking up at a door leading into an enclosed area. Wan looked up at the door, unsure of if he was supposed to knock or await the call of his name but he figured the simple gesture wouldn't hurt. If anyone wanted to know of his presence then he was sure they'd be alerted by now, especially feeling as if the Kazekage was of great power and skill. Whoever he sensed through the door was powerful, but peace was everything surrounding them as he let off three knocks on the door, ready to meet whatever awaits behind it.

*Knock knock knock*
[WC: 275]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:20 pm
From within the room Kenshin would look over his shoulder as he heard the knocks, giving the lightest of sighs as he set down the vial he was holding

“Enter”

When the man entered The Ragdoll would turn to face him directly, a simple long sleeved black robe being all that he was wearing right now, save of course the simple slip on shoes on his feet. 

“Greetings, I am Kenshin Uzumaki, but you likely knew that if you chose to seek me out here. Is there something I can help you with?” The man would ask politely. 

WC: 98
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:10 am
The word 'Enter' was called out from behind the door, and upon hearing it Wan would reach for the handle and turn it, opening the door as he walked into the room. He closed the door behind him, and before getting a valid look at whoever was in the room he took it upon himself to bow more than positive that whoever he was in the presence of was a Kage such as himself, given all the recent information he was given. As he lifted his upper body from the bow stance he took is first gaze at a man, most of which were majority just the man's face upwards due to the attire he had on. He was so tall compared to the Senju, Wan having to look up slightly from the distance he stood but of course the closer he would get the taller the man would seem. He was very skinny, however, his entire physique along with how pale his skin looked was giving off monstrous vibes to the Senju, someone who did not seem 'human.' Looks never mattered, of course, something Wan himself learned a long time ago. The sheer presence of this man was near crippling, his Chakra easily being able to overpower Wan's in the room as the Senju began to get a gut feeling that this man was capable of unfathomable feats. Wan, however, kept his composure, during his quick examination of the man he was greeted formally. This was indeed Kenshin Uzumaki, the Kazekage of Sunagakure, and the man the gate guard from his first arrival here talked highly of in regards to his medical practices.

"Nice to finally meet you, Kenshin. My name is Wan Senju. Pardon my current appearance if it looks gimmicky. The shirt was a gift from the Inn I'm staying at here." He realized his 'I <3 Sunagakure' wasn't the most professional of attire but truthfully he didn't think clothes were a valid indicator of 'status' or things of the sort, but who knows the mindset of every man and woman. "I've recently become the Hokage of Konohagakure after initially leaving from Wind Country. Was actually here before to see you, but important matters came up and I had to leave quickly. Now that time has provided me with her grace I've been gifted the opportunity with meeting with you correctly." Wan looked around for somewhere for him to sit, but nothing instantly drew his attention. As he stood by the door he looked around the room, different vials and medicines throughout it as it was giving off those vibes of a hospital, but more-so advanced to meet the needs of a higher-ranked facilitator like a hospital warden or something. Not an area for just anyone to be in 24/7. "There's much that I hope you can help me with. I hear that you are very keen when it comes to medicinal practices. I am a practitioner myself, recently diving into the world of transplants and DNA upon hearing rumors of such activities being within these walls. Tell me, are these rumors true?"

By the look of things, they were. He already knew the answer to the question would be yes, he wanted more affirmation for himself just to be 100% percent correct in his accusations. He'd hate to be accusing the wrong person of what some might deem 'unethical', but in the country of Wind things like this were the norm. "I came to learn more about transplants and DNA, hoping to occur any services you have regarding them to potentially aid in my development. I've heard tells and read books about people gaining nearly unfathomable power from DNA. Hopefully, you can help with such. My Ryo is well-rounded for any transaction."

[WC: 624]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:00 am
The Ragdoll would, of course, take note of the clothes the man was wearing, and while the attire brought a small smirk of amusement to his face that was all it was to him, a small note worthy of a little amusement, something as trivial as attire wouldn’t be enough to make him lose respect for someone. Clothes alone meant very little, as did appearance, as he frequently demonstrated whenever he changed faces and walked around Sunagakure posing as others. The teen that stood before him looked to be just a little shorter than he stood as Stark, roughly 5’9 or so, and he possessed shoulder length hair with a well groomed soul patch. Overall, he didn’t look like someone that was too important, but as ever, looks could be quite deceiving, and this was a perfect example of that… for while he couldn’t exactly say WHO this was… he could feel the chakra of the teen, and it was quite powerful… a little more-so than his own, and that said a lot. 

When the teen introduced himself as Wan Senju The Reaper would give a small incline of his head, and waving off the idea that his current attire may have cost him some ‘points’ with the Kazekage, he met with people from all walks of life every day, so of course it didn’t matter to him. Now… what truly earned Wan his undivided attention was what he claimed his current position to be… Hokage of Konohagakure, the very same village that, when led by Kinzoku Nazar, had destroyed a good portion of the very village that they were standing within. He could tell that the teen was not lying, and he was not some weakling either… but the last he knew Konoha was led by Yensung Aburame, which of course begged the question, how did this man, who claimed to have been in Wind Country not too long ago, become the Hokage. Without missing a beat Kenshin would raise his right foot off the ground, before stomping downwards and expending a little chakra, and the floor between the two men would morph into a simple table, 1m in terms of width and 2m in length,  with a chair on each side, nothing too lavish or fancy, but it would do. 

“Please, take a seat Lord Hokage. I apologise for the lack of proper furniture but this is my personal lab, and I usually don’t have meetings here. I can assure you that your clothing will not be dirtied by the chairs or table.” The Kazekage would state with a small smirk, before walking over to the chair on his side of the desk and taking a seat. 

“I must admit, I was not expecting a meeting like this to occur unannounced… I am not sure whether you know much about the actions of your predecessors, but Kinzoku Nazar led Konoha against my forces only a year ago… and he personally butchered hundreds of my civilians and blew up a large portion of Sunagakure.” Kenshin would explain with narrowed eyes, the silver orbs trained solely on Wan. They were neither distrustful nor cold, but at the same time they were not exactly the eyes of someone who looked pleased, but really, who would be when talking about the atrocities that had been committed against the village they had put so much time and effort into building. 

“Now, why exactly have you come here today Lord Hokage? Why have you left Konoha to come here, into my domain, without sending me so much as a letter beforehand? Surely you realise that I might have good reason to suspect you were up to something?” The Ragdoll would ask, firing off a few questions to Wan without so much as batting an eye, trying to figure out exactly where the man stood right now, and why he was here. 

He was sure this was going to be quite the interesting meeting. 

A true tale of Monsters and Men

WC: 666
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:38 pm
"Kinzoku Nazar?" Wan would say in a questionable tone as he made his way over to the seats fashioned by Kenshin, taking a seat at the table in front of him as he began to process the information just given. He was rather shocked to hear that Konohagakure lead an attack on Sunagakure so recently, even more, so the fact that the apparent leader didn't seem to be the man he faced during the liberation. The young Senju could without a doubt understand any frustration given by his presence, locking eyes with Kenshin allowed for him to stare into what seemed like a silver abyss that gave no key indicator of rage or anger towards him but simply someone who wanted answers concerning what could be a very touchy topic. As he sat down he began to remember his interactions with Yensung in Konohagakure, hoping to provide a better explanation as to why he left Konohagakure, hoping to answer the last bit of questions given by the Kazekage to the best of his abilities. He crossed his arms as he looked up at the ceiling. "I remember seeing that name on a few papers in the office, but I never ran across them." He would then lock eyes back with Kenshin, something humans were known to do whenever faced with the truth, as looking away from someone you were talking to was deemed rude and an indicator of a lie. "Maybe a small briefing of my life story will help better explain things."

He uncrossed his arms and took on a more upright position in the chair, scooting his body to nearly the edge of it as he relaxed his forearms along the edge of the table. "I'm not a native of Konohagakure, nor do I even consider it home as of now. I was born in Kirigakure into a life of poverty and crime, stealing from the rich to give to the poor and feed my family. As soon as I turned 13 I was given the title of Missing Ninja after abandoning my home country, becoming a wayfarer to the world before finding refuge in Wind Country. I've been here for a solid 3 years, finding a pathway to your gates only a few months ago after hearing rumors of obtaining power through means of DNA and Transplants, as well as it being a wonderful source of income. I was never one to have much, some of my home village calling me the Black Sheep of my family." Wan quickly began to have flashbacks of his young in Kirigakure and his early time spent in Wind Country before continuing. "Konohagakure was initially supposed to be a visit as this was, me wanting to gain insight on the birth home of my clan. Upon arriving it didn't take long to realize the condition of the village. It's riddled in poverty and famine, nearly desolate with only one shinobi of their force being present and found. All I wanted was to simply be told why my people were living in the conditions I saw, why things had gotten the way they were and why it seemed as if nobody was doing anything about it. Instead, It seemed as if an ambush was being set upon me, and matters of violence resulted in the killing of their Kage who was Yensung Aburame."

Wan would let out a sigh, looking around the room briefing as he closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in before breathing out. "I would have sent a letter if I had known that was something Kage do. This is all new to me, on top of not having any prior training for the role let alone being properly given the title. Although I bare the title of Hokage I do not truly pledge any allegiance to its nation, the title being all that it sounds: a title. The current state of that village is a mockery to my clan, and due to the current subjugation by Kirigakure, there is no way of providing suitable living conditions to its people without making plea deals with Kiri or going to war, both of which are not worth my current time nor effort. I come to you today with the same intentions as before: I seek more knowledge when it comes to medical practices. I want to gain more insight into how and why DNA and transplants have the potential to excel shinobi to greater heights. Believe me when I say I figured my status might alert some, which is why I opted for the woman I travel with to remain at the inn as to not give off the impression of two of us getting ready to assault someone. We have no home, that is something we shall passively seek after we leave here." Wan would hope that his explanation alongside a small synopsis of his life would better explain things to Kenshin, hoping that the man would truly understand how Wan currently felt about Konohagakure and his true and honest reasoning with being in his presence.

[WC: 850]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:38 pm
Kenshin would listen to Wan’s story, a small frown on his frown the more the tale progressed… Konoha had been doing a very good job of maintaining the illusion of their prosperity… and, he would apparently need to kill the spy he had planted in the village, because it seemed that the fool had been supplying him with misinformation. Yensung Aburame was dead… and Konoha itself was little more than what Suna had been when he showed up… perhaps it was time for him to make a move, perhaps it was time for Suna to officially gain retribution on the village that had decimated it earlier in the year. In the end he knew that such a move, especially in this situation, was little more than a show for the world at large… and, truth be told, he didn’t care about sending such a message. 

“I see… I almost find it hard to believe that Konoha has fallen to such a state… they have long been known as one of the Great Villages… but, I already knew they had been declining in strength, I just hadn’t expected them to ever reach this level… it’s quite sad really.” The Ragdoll would state, resting his elbows on the table and threading his fingers together in front of his face

“Truthfully I cannot blame you for not possessing any true loyalty or ties to Konoha, if it truly was in the state you describe then it would take a LOT of work to bring it back, I would know as I did that work for Sunagakure.” He would then say with a small smirk on his face, looking directly into the eyes of Wan.

“Now, Lord Hokage, you have come to the right place if you wish to learn about DNA Transplants, I am one of the most knowledgeable Medical Specialists in the nations… and DNA Transplants are a subject that I know in very intimate detail.” The Reaper would say, smirking a bit wider before activating his eyes, the left eye turning red and gaining 3 tomoe, while his right eye would lose all colour and would cause veins to bulge around it. 

“So, what is it you would like to know exactly? I am more than happy to help in any way I can.”

WC: 383
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:37 pm
As the Kazekage spoke his voice projected a tone that Wan perceived as meaningful. He noticed as Kenshin talked a few gestures made by him were quite...interesting. Not in the sense of being unknown or confusing, but rather causing the Senju to enter a momentary stasis of self-thought as he processed what he saw. During their talk while Kenshin spoke he noticed the man's finger begin to seemingly thread itself, black threads resembling the ones in which his brother Ghost utilized as a part of his clan's heritage. "A Tau...that would explain his looks partially. They are well-reserved in the medical field from what I can recall Ghost telling me." These thoughts, however, would only last mere seconds, no indicators via facial expressions were given as well as he simply noticed the action and returned his eyesight directly to Ken's eyes, listening in closely as Lord Kazekage to continue with his dialogue.

"Well, Lord Kazekage." the Hokage would say, leaning more upwards in his chair as he sits back more into it, allowing his back to meet the back of the chair as he folded his arms over each other. They had reached a point of dialogue in which the two of them knew why they were now in the same room together, and now the question to as of what Wan truly sought in regards to knowledge and transplants was asked. "As one who practices the arts of medical myself I have dived into that world myself and explored options. My clan has always been known as the sole rival to the Uchiha, as you may know, the possessors of the Sharingan. What makes their bloodline so unique? Those eyes of theirs, in comparison to my own clan's bloodline it seem to have greater utility the more the shinobi wielding it grows. Do you have any extensive knowledge of their dojutsu? Anything that some might consider rare or unknown to the average civilian? I'm willing to pay if such information is secret. I've heard tales of their being greater forms of it I've run across one who appeared to have an elevated state of it." Wan would ask his first line of questions to the Kazekage, briefly remembering his fight and escape from the Uchiha in the desert temple, back when he first began making a name for himself in Wind Country.

He would clear his throat by coughing with his mouth closed just twice, swallowing a small amount of his spit to lubricate his vocals as he didn't want to ask for any refreshments during such business. "My other hope from you is that you can help me with acquiring some transplants of my own. If whatever you tell me about the Uchiha sounds promising then I will be pursuing their lineage as an expansion to myself, however, I do seek more than just that. I want something that will also help expand on my current skillset. As a Senju, our wood-style is known as the pinnacle of defense, not many offensive styles of our clan being produced. I would like something that'll help with the longevity of my lifespan, or at least expand the capacity of my chakra reserves past what they are currently. As also a practitioner of Fuinjutsu I want to begin integrating that specialty into some techniques I have as of now, as well as making my own. Do you have anything that would work well with Fuinjutsu?"

"Oh, also." Wan would lean back up in his chair, placing his forearms back along the edge of the table as he continued to look into the eyes of the Kazekage. "Are you one who purchases corpses for your practices? I've acquired two from past fights and ambushes in which I kept inside scrolls, perfect as the day they were killed. If you are looking into buying them or maybe discounting any costs for your procedures then I'd love to hear some insight on that." He would await an answer from Kenshin, looking around the room ever-so-often noticing minor details of the office.
[WC: 673]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 am
Kenshin would smirk as Wan leaned back and folded his arms and began asking questions regarding the Uchiha, and more specifically, the ‘secrets’ of their bloodline that others would not know… all stuff that The Ragdoll did indeed know. He would remain silent and simply listen as the Senju spoke for awhile, taking note of the light cough he gave and simply allowing him to say his piece, before finishing with a question… whether he would be interested in purchasing a couple of corpses from him. When the man was finally silent, not that he had been annoyed by the talk, Kenshin would stand and hold a finger up to The Hokage, the universal symbol for ‘one moment’ as he made his way towards the back of the office, specifically towards the leftmost corner of the room, where one of the various cold chambers could be seen. The Ragdoll would open the chamber… and rather than a body waiting inside, he would find a small tray filled with ice and a chilled bottle of Awamori, along with a few glasses. The would take the tray, the bottle, and two glasses before making his way over to The Hokage, where he would waste no time in placing a few cubes of ice in each glass, before pouring the drink. With that done he would take his seat once more, taking a rather large sip of the refreshing and fragrant liquor, earning a small sigh of pleasure from the man.

“My apologies for the lack of refreshments Lord Hokage, as I said earlier I usually don’t hold meetings here and I had not been expecting any visitors. It’s Awamori, although I am sure I can find you some water if it isn’t to your liking.” The Reaper would say, the same small smirk splitting his pale lips as he spoke, his left eye progressing from the pattern of his 3 tomoe Sharingan to his Eternal Mangekyo.

“Now… regarding the Sharingan, as I am sure you can tell from my left eye I do know a fair bit about it, including those elevated states that you mentioned. But before that, allow me to explain some details regarding the Uchiha and their bloodline, as you had asked before. the Uchiha Clan is one of the oldest and most well renowned clans in the nations, alongside the Senju and the Hyuuga, but of the great clans it is the Uchiha and the Senju that have a bitter and ageless grudge… along with a great and terrible power. As a Senju I am certain you are well aware of your own clans powers, from the enhanced reserves and chakra control, to the naturally superior bodies, and let us not forget about the legendary Wood Release… the Senju clan is one that not many could hope to fight evenly, yet the Uchiha manage to do so. The Uchiha, much like your own clan, possess superior chakra reserves and chakra control to normal shinobi… and while the superior bodies of the Senju are more designed for power, the Uchiha are more designed for speed… and who could forget The Sharingan, the one ability that anyone who hears the name Uchiha thinks of… one of the most terrifying abilities in the Nations, and for good reason. A single glance of the eye is enough to place one in a Genjutsu powerful enough to tear a mind to pieces, and that isn’t even the scary aspect… The Sharingan allows an Uchiha to instinctively know what their opponent is about to do… allows them to read their opponents like open books.” The Kazekage would explain, his smirk having vanished as he spoke, but reappearing when he reached this point. 

“It allows them to see chakra itself, even that which is invisible to the naked eye, and even allows them to see through Genjutsu. With their Sharingan active they are able to watch handseals be performed, and then mimic the moulding of the chakra, allowing them to copy the techniques used by others without any of the training required… and ALL of these effects are simply the base levels of the Sharingan, not a single ability having been granted by any of the ascended levels. But… the TRUE power of the eye lies within those Ascended forms, as once that level is reached the user will gain access to a technique within each of their eyes, and these techniques are powerful indeed. The most well known of those techniques would be the power known as Amaterasu, named after the Shinto Goddess of the Sun… the ability to set everything ablaze with their gaze alone, the flames being black as pitch… unable to be extinguished and fabled as being hotter than the sun itself. Another well known ability, the Susano’o… a humanoid construct of chakra that both defends the user and is able to attack for them. There truly are innumerable abilities that these legendary eyes have granted their users… and the only true connections that these abilities possess is the power of them… all of these techniques are extraordinarily powerful. This power does come at a cost though… repeated usage of it will slowly render the eye itself blind… but, as I have discovered, there is a way around this… simply find another with a Sharingan of the same level… and replace your own blinding eye with theirs. Doing so will cause the eye itself to transcend its own limits, purging any existing blindness while at the same time removing the detrimental effects of using the techniques in the future.” 

To say that Kenshin had spent a great deal of time studying both the Uchiha Clan and their bloodline was an understatement, and calling him an expert on them would be an insult… yet, he knew there was still so much about this legendary clan that he did not know. So much knowledge had been lost over the years, and truth be told he had long since started to despise the fool that was Viper Uchiha… the man had personally purged so much knowledge of the Uchiha clan, so much so that the Uchiha themselves had lost a majority of their history to his mania. Scared as he was of people wanting the clans power that he had personally burned entire libraries, hundreds of years worth of research on clans and their bloodlines lose… a truly mindless fool. He had actually had most of his luck looking in books that were considered to be older than old, as a majority of the newer publishings had been lost to Viper and his purge… but the age of the books left him rather out of date regarding a lot of things, and most of the Uchiha that he had met were just as in the dark of their clans own traditions and customs than he was… ugh. He didn’t even know the true names that had been given by the Uchiha to the enhanced forms of the Sharingan, so he had taken to calling the lower level the Ascended Sharingan, and the higher level the Transcended Sharingan. 

“Now, there is one bloodline that I possess that would fit what you are looking for perfectly, so much so that I am quite sure you already know what bloodline you are describing but are nervous to ask me about it… but worry not, while I am indeed a born Uzumaki I have no qualms about selling the bloodline to those that are looking. I have quite a bit of Uzumaki DNA in stock, and if you are interested I do possess a pair of Ascended Sharingan… although I must say, the price of those eyes and the Uzumaki DNA is quite high… so, before anything else, how about you show me these corpses that you are interested in selling. Depending on the clans they are from the price could drop quite significantly.”

WC: 1316
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum