Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen
Stat Page : Hafuma Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58400

The best food!(E-rank mission)  Empty The best food!(E-rank mission)

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:12 pm
Pet food Delivery:

Another day rolling by with Hafuma working on his body and developed skills, his body much toner and his skills increasing everyday, he was up for a promotion soon but first he had to undertake his last mission as a genin and it wasn't too glorious but it did give him a very odd mix of excitement and fear. Although he didn't learn it from anyone else Hafuma done research on Kirigakures past, and among the famous were the First Mizukage ninja hounds, the stories recounting how they devoured the flesh and bone of Kirigakures enemies under the Mizukage command, he shuddered to think if he had cross such a person out of the natural protection of the village. 

Despite Hafuma reading it quite a few decades ago it seemed those same ninja hounds were very much alive and not only that Hafuma would have the possible honor or tragic experience of meeting these historical ninja hounds! So yes, he was nervous as he approached Kirigakures Maximum Penitentiary and Intelligence Agency, as soon as he got close a group of shinobi swarmed him and checked him for weapons he was awfully thankful he left behind including all his explosive devices allowing him to get past there security check without much hassle, the rest disappearing as  one pushed him along the path he had already been moving on and right past the door to the inside of the building then disappeared as well. Walking deeper inside he approached a desk with a monitor in front of it, standing up a man in shinobi attire, "Hafuma Pendragon, former outside turned genin and is even up for promotion. Quite the overachiever eh kid?" The shinobi said as he pressed a button that Hafuma couldn't exactly see, "I guess, I just want to do what my parents didn't and serve the village well." "Like i said, overachiever." The man chuckled as the east side rose, the entire side revealing a see through glass room dome about eighty meters in radius for the historical like canine group. water, food, exercise equipment and toys, it was a canine paradise. "The mission is simple kid, fetch the best food for them." Hafuma turned to him, "Wait i had to get food,? Why didn't you just say that in the message, i could have saved time.

"Here's a tip kid, sometimes it pays to find things out before rushing off, I said the best right? If I had just said get some food on the paper for them you would probably have gotten any crap food, when i say the best i mean the best, like gourmet. These dogs have been spoiled rotten and if they don't get satisfied they became agitated killing machines quick, so run of scapper~" This guy was starting to piss Hafuma off a bit but he ran back out regardless, slowing as he exited to not alert the outside security check as he ran back into the village. Going to the best shop in the village Hafuma returned with the best meat Kirigakure had to offer that cost him a bit but when the dogs started eating all we as well, "Good work kid, hope you're promotion goes well." 

WC: 500
500+ WC to 884/1,500 for Rupture 1,384/1,500.

Mission rewards:
1,000(+100 Ryo)
5 AP
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

The best food!(E-rank mission)  Empty Re: The best food!(E-rank mission)

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum