Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Spooky Times in the SnowToday at 8:37 amOda TsumuraLet the Body hit the FloorToday at 8:36 amKurai TauBlizzard Bail OutToday at 4:52 amSakaizaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 11:30 pmTakashi TerumiParty Precautions [P.IO]Yesterday at 9:01 pmAsuka HyuugaThose small moments Yesterday at 8:37 pmJunko TsukikoTerrific TrainingYesterday at 8:25 pmTakashi TerumiA Trip to the HospitalYesterday at 7:59 pmAsuka HyuugaGuess Whose BackYesterday at 7:38 pmJun TsukikoRegaining some SkillYesterday at 7:25 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
81 Posts - 23%
52 Posts - 15%
48 Posts - 14%
45 Posts - 13%
36 Posts - 10%
32 Posts - 9%
17 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25000

Let the Body hit the Floor Empty Let the Body hit the Floor

Today at 8:18 am
Miz knew it was time to take Zims body to the Kages office. He had enlisted the help of Kurai considering Kurai was the one who killed Zim in the first place. This wasn't something he wanted to do, he wanted to forget this event ever happened!
The rain was pouring outside and personally, Miz would have felt much more comfortable in his puddle, meditating! Taki entered the room and looked at Miz.
“You good? I know this is tough.” Taki asked checking on his little brother. He actually had a concerned look on his face.
“It's just something we need to do so we can move on from this nightmare. Kurai is meeting me at the Kages office, hopefully this is the last thing we have to do before moving on.” Miz said with a sigh ready to get this over with.
“Need help carrying the body?” Taki asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder.
“No, I got it, but thanks bro!” Miz said. Taki nodded his head. Miz gathered up the body and headed out to meet Kurai. Luckily it was night time so no one would notice! As he arrived at the Kages office building, he sat the body down!
204/204

Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 37509

Let the Body hit the Floor Empty Re: Let the Body hit the Floor

Today at 8:36 am
Kurai didn't want to do this. Yes he was in the right and did the right thing, Zim was trying to defect! But he killed his friend, yeah he showed his loyalty to Kiri, but at what cost? Kurai sighed realizing maybe he was thinking a little too deep into this. He saw Miz approaching and he opened the door letting his body drop Zims body on the floor.
“Little heavy? You could have asked me to meet you at your house, I would have helped you carry it!” Kurai said to him, letting the door shut. Kurai looked down at the body and the memories started coming back! He quickly looked away.
“Let's just get him to the Kages office.” Kurai and Miz carried him to the office door and sat him down.
Kurai knocked on the door, which is a lot better than his previous behavior of just walking in.
“How do we explain this? I mean….do we say….I know you just got back….here's you a present! And then we leave? Do we explain to him what happened so we don't look like we…well I… just randomly killed my teammate? I'm at a loss here!” Kurai said, waiting for someone to answer the door.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum