Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

A Fated Meeting  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fated Meeting

Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:29 pm
Megami smiled as Youta introduced himself and said he would like to hang out sometime! Youta had such beautiful eyes and hair, he was so handsome.
“ I would enjoy a tour of the village!” Megami said to him after he offered a tour of the place to them. She heard Sephora offer a party at her place and then offer for them to stay there. Yeah of course they needed a place to stay and considering the rest of the team was staying there, it made sense! A party? Okay yes, but she really wanted to hang out with Youta first!
“We could go on a tour of the village first then join them at the house for the party later if you'd like to Youta.” Megami said with a smile to Youta she moved to sit her hand down and accidentally brushed against Youtas leg! She quickly moved her hand, blushing again.
“Sorry..” she whispered with a slight giggle to him.
“So, everyone staying at Ayatos house? I haven't seen him since he was a kid in Konoha! I kind of figured he'd grow up to be a Kage or something like that.” Said as she remembered back to her childhood. “He was always so nice and respectful to people. And very protective of Sephora, I clearly remember the incident where some kids were picking on her for being a Kaguya-Hyuuga mix and he put a stop for it while instilling fear on those kids!” Megami was the one consoling Sephora while Ayato dealt with the bullies. This was years ago but she could still remember it. It was one of the few times she had seen Sephora cry!
“Anyways, back to the topic, so party tonight and we stay at your place Seph?” Megami asked as the blush finally faded from her cheeks. Youta would make the perfect party date, and he already knew Sephy and maybe someone else on the team.
[324]
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 89906

Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:48 pm
Youta who was really just eating his lunch.  A sandwich with some fries and now there is a lot of drama going on.  He was just trying to enjoy his day off. He would hear his name again and just say ”huh? Oh yeah for sure.” Not really knowing what is going on.

Then Megami would ask about a tour and Youta not really sure how to answer would continue by saying ”well I would have to go home and change real quick, I was just planning on going to the bathhouse spa place, get some of these kinks from the last missions out. Know what I mean?”  He would be wearing shorts and a t-shirt and when Megami would touch his thigh he would blush a little bit and would continue ”if you would like to go on a tour that’s fine I don’t live far so changing wouldn’t be too long.”  

They would then start talking about a party which was definitely not Youta’s scene but was he going to say no to them, probably not.  He could probably sneak out or maybe pay Joro to teleport him out after making an appearance.  A party,especially at the hogokage, would mean rich people or higher ups trying to smoze the leader.  ”Yeah, a party sounds like a good time.” Then he would see Sephora trying to steal a fry and he would quickly whistle and try to hit her hand away, placing a paralysis seal on her.  She would freeze up paralyzed. ”It’s not nice to take other people’s food.now you can sit there till I’m done. If you would have asked I may have shared”  He would look at her not that she could answer or do anything.  Then look at Megami and Akki ”so what would you like to do?”
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:42 pm
Sephy felt him touch her hand, and she heard his words and now she was frozen! What? It wasn't genjutsu, even though he was a Shinkou that wasn't something he normally used. Maybe it was a seal? Great now she was stuck with her hand across the table! Okay, someone at this table had to be able to break this? All over a French fry? This man loves his French fries! Megami and Akki are going to get a kick out of this! Sephora knew she was vulnerable but at least she was safe around Youta and her friends.
Note to self, never mess with Youta Shinkous food! Is he like this with anything that's his? At least he didn't use genjutsu, this could have been way worse if he had!
WC:131
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:35 pm
Akkis jaw dropped as Youta paralyzed Sephora! Actually it was a pretty impressive display of jutsu, and now Sephora couldn't speak or move. It was kind of nice and peaceful now! Akki looked over at Megami who seemed to be mesmerized by Youta. Smiling, Akki knew what she had to do.
“Well, me and ‘Elsa’ over here, are actually going to go to her house and get the arrangements worked out! We can just meet up later, oh and can you unparalyze her please? I don't want to take her home in a frozen state!” Akki asked politely as she stood up.
“You guys can come to the house later for the party! I'm sure Youta knows all about this place and you get to hang out together for a while.” Akki added with a smile. She decided maybe the young couple should have some time to get to know each other.
Akki stood up and moved Sephora away from the table and waited patiently for Youta to break the seal he just placed on her.
The way Megami was looking at Youta, Akki just kind of knew that she'd only be the third wheel and she didn't want to do that

(202)
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:34 pm
Megami giggled at the scenario of Youta paralyzing Sephora! Granted the hybrid had changed a lot she is still a trouble magnet and it's very apparent to her! She already had three incidents since entering the restaurant.
“Well I would love to walk around the village with you Youta, if that's ok with you.” Megami said with a very flirtatious smile on her face. She couldn't help it, Youta seemed to unintentionally set off this side of her! He was very cute and for some reason she liked how quick he reacted to what Sephora had done! That was very attractive! He moved so quickly and placed a seal on her at lightning speed! Okay, she's a female and a ninja so yeah this would be quite attractive to her!
“Did you just really call her Elsa? That's hilarious! Well I guess Sephy is an ice princess now since she's ‘frozen’!” Megami giggled again.
“Yeah can you undo what you did, that would look kind of bad taking her home like that!” Megami couldn't stop laughing. Finally someone who could put Sephy in her place! Seph was one of her best friends but she had this coming!
“Okay, if Youtas cool with it we will see you guys later!” Megami said as she stood up and gave her sister a hug.
WC:221
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:14 pm
Youta would be sitting there finishing his lunch and would giggle a little at Akki calling Sephora Elsa. He would then do a quick set of handsigns and break the paralysis seal. And say “Well does that work and Sephora, what did we learn today? It is funny to me. I thought you were frozen, which is hilarious.” Then Akki and Sephora would head out and Megami would stay to hang out. They said something about a party. “Yeah a party, thanks for the invite I might see you all there.” He would say as they walked out. Him and Megami would be sitting there as he ate the last bit of his sandwich and they would have some small talk. “Are you not going to get something to eat or are you not Hungry? I can wait or I guess you can get a snack while I change back at my new townhouse. If that is alright I would like to go back and change real quick. I live literally right over there.”

When she agrees he would walk with her over to his new place. He would after more small talk. Asking about how she likes Hoshigakure so far but it would only be like maybe a 10min walk or so. He would start making hand seals again and touch the door and she would see a Fuinjutsu break, then he would pull out a key and unlock the doors. “Can’t be too safe right? I have a few other Fuinjutsu around but most are on the outside. For multiple purposes and to make sure my stuff is safe.” He would laugh a little and hold the door open for her. “Feel free to get anything out of the kitchen. There isn’t much but feel free to have a seat on sofa there are a lot of boxes so you may need to search around for a plate. It’s probably in one of the boxes marked kitchen but I think I unpacked everything in the kictchen look in the second cabinet on the right.” He would then clear a spot on the couch for her to sit and move some boxes around. And wait for her to sit.

He would head into his bedroom and close the door behind him. And find a pair of pants that were a little nicer then something like sweatpants but still fairly comfortable. And pull them out of the box they were in. Nothing fancy but then he would look around the boxes in his bedroom. He would then look out and see the box with hangers hanging out the other side behind Megami. So without really thinking about it since he had already taken his clothes off to change. He would walk out and say “excuse the reach.” And reach across behind her and pick out a shirt to put on then say “so what do you think?”

WC 487
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:56 pm
“What the deuce was that? Did you paralyze me?” Sephora asked as she moved her hand away and moved freely at the moment!
“I learned never to touch your food, I'm sorry Youta.” She smiled as they got up from the table. She looked from Akki back to Youta as they walked away. When they were almost to the door,
Sephora looked back one more time to say.
“Not sorry!” She whispered, sticking her tongue out and then smiling as she faced back toward the door giggling. She could be very playful when she wanted to be! She knew she was in the wrong. She should not have tried to grab Youtas fries without asking, but it is Sephora right?
(Exit)
TWC: 766
+7 Stats
3 vigor
3 chakra
1 strength

(Will claim jutsus after the ones I want have been revamped)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:15 pm

Akki noticed how quickly Sephy spoke up when he unfroze her. She couldn't help but laugh at her. Akki moved to follow Sephora out the door.
“Come on Elsa, Olaf is waiting on us!” Akki said trying to get Sephora and her mouthy self out the door! “See you guys at the party.” Akki added as they finally made it out the door!
“I swear you have such a mouth on you Hybrid!” Akki laughed as soon as they stepped out the door.
Exit
TWC: 1017
+10 stats
+5 vigor
+5 chakra
(( Will choose jutsus at a later time))

Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:34 pm
“Elsa, tell Sven I said hi! She hollered as they finally got out the door! Laughing, she waited on Youta to get out of the booth and then followed him out the door. The village was very pretty, but Youtas house took the cake! It was very nice! The village Shinobi here must get good pay!
She ate some cookies as she waited for him to come out of the room. She was in awe of the living room! After she finished her cookie she saw Youta came out of the room without a shirt!
“Uhhh…” she said as she heard his words but couldn't speak at the fact he had one hell of a nice upper body…and yeah…ok this man is built! Male models you see in ads and fashion shows don't have anything on Youtas body! She jumped up to give him access to the box he was reaching for and as she did both hands landed on his shoulders and accidentally slid to his chest as her face turned bright red! Her purple eyes were wide open staring up at Youtas face with a cross between sheer embarrassment and pure excitement!
“I'm I'm….” She couldn't speak! She couldn't say a single word! “Sorry…” she said as she bit her bottom lip but was frozen in place not sure where to move to or what to do.

(229)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:11 pm
Youta feeling her soft hands on his chest would also turn red a little.  He would look at her and see her face turn bright red also.  He was not sure what to do.  And would quickly try to put on his shirt saying “So how does this outfit  look? There isn’t anything to apologize for.  Should hopefully keep things a little bit cooler.  Are you ok? Seem to be a bit red in the face.”  He would chuckle a little then offer her a hand to lead her out of the house. When she takes his hand he would lead her to the door and open it for her.  As they leave she would see him make handsigns and an invisible seal would form on the front door handle. “It is a modest place but it will do you know, the small town home is all I really need. Two bedrooms is plenty.

“So I don’t know about a full tour but I can at least show you the watery gardens, maybe the university, the markets because I figured you just moved here and may want something more comfortable for the party and then maybe some dinner later.  I just figured we would just kind of roll with the flow.”  He would then grab her hand and start taking her toward the university and the watery gardens which is where the training grounds are. “Feel free to ask questions about where we are.  This will be good. Hopefully the people I hired will get a lot of the basics put away while we are gone. I am not too picky and I figure if I don’t like it I can change it when I get back. Clear up some room in there.”

WC 295
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum