Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Mission Record : Mission log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 233350

How nervous can someone be? - Page 2 Empty Re: How nervous can someone be?

Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:32 pm
When Raiden appeared in his new location only twenty meters away from where he was, the sudden change within his surroundings put him on high alert and he decided to change his plan. Instead of trying to run, He decided to go for his Teleportation one last time, Long Distance, Going a foot within the edge of the barrier. This would place Raiden several Kilometers away from the scene of distress he was just at. upon which Raiden would step outside of the Barrier, and be gone in the distance. If Successful and unfollowed, He would Teleport once more when able back to Yugure as he had been attempting to do for awhile.

Yugure <- Exit too, IT -50 Ap Upkeep, 100 Speed
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:10 pm
"I have no clue." Akabayashi was not listening to the conversation of this one being a criminal. He merely watched the guy fail to teleport becoming blurred lines and then remaining where he was. Then watched him fail to use the long range part. The Mizukage felt he required motivation and he provided it. He could succeed or find himself in the middle of a hurricane. "Your guards may know more he approached them, provided his ID and simply tried to leave. I saw an opportunity to crush a threat and took it." The crater at their gates was evidence of an attempt to crush Raiden.

With the storm subsiding Yoshinori returned the weapon to its scabbard as she turned a sour look developed on her face seeing Junko and Akabayashi. The sight made her want to gag, for now she would whistle to the path which would follow her away from the gates. As it moved within speaking range and outside hearing range of the others she began her tirade. "Hey dick head didn't you and your girlfriend keep me waiting long enough? Lets fucking go. I've been here since yesterday." It clearly was not all she wished to say, but for now getting out of this nightmare was enough.

It seemed the man Akabayashi was going to kill managed to escape. At least he succeeded, this time in the task of teleporting. With Yoshi out of view he could be less formal with Junko. "What do you say I stay one more day? Gives Kiko more time to pack. Also..." He would kiss her right in front of her guards and not a peck. The full PDA people giving you glances thinking you should get a room kind. "Althougj my bodyguard will need a place to stay for a few days." He was listening to Yoshi through his path, were her desires about leaving this tropical paradise or about not having to stand outside longer.

The path would talk with no one around besides Yoshinori. "We are waiting on someone to come with us." Yoshinori scoffed. "We are not bringing that bitch." Pathabayashi would let her get whatever this was out. "You can stay in one of their spas for a few days." This seemed to change her attitude slightly. Unfolding her arms she would then walk back toward the village.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:45 pm
Junko offered him a curious look as he explained that he was unsure of what had transpired and mentioned that she should speak with one of her guards. She smirked slightly as he stated that he simply saw the opportunity to take out a threat and decided to act. At least he was keeping up with his end of the deal, though she couldn’t help but feel distraught about the crater now sitting in front of her gates. She’d have to call in a few others to assist her in removing it, or perhaps she’d simply turn it into a koi pond.

”Thank you Akabayashi, I’ll speak with Anya about what happened and probably ask that she provide a full report on the matter. Though, now I have to figure out what I should do about the crater… ”

As they spoke, she noticed the offputting glare from his bodyguard but she simply smiled in return. Turning her attention back to Akabayashi, Junko would light up as he offered to stay another day. However, before she could respond, he’d lean down and kiss her with a bit more passion than one would normally do with others in view. For a moment she’d reciprocate, though as she felt the stare of others around her she’d pull away from him with a sheepish expression. This wasn’t the time or place for this, and it potentially could make her look bad in front of her subordinates.

”I think Kiko would appreciate the extra time, I’ll let her know she doesn’t need to meet you here yet.”

Her attention shifted to her two gate guards and beckoned for Anya to approach. Tenka would simply offer Junko a bow before returning to her post, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Anya walked forward and also greeted her with a bow. She looked to be a bit ashamed of herself as she presented herself to Junko. Speaking in a reassuring voice, she’d ask Anya what had happened. After explaining that the man was a wanted criminal and handing over his ID along with his old headband, Junko would ask to read her mind.

Anya would kneel in front of her and allowed Junko to place a gentle hand on the top of her head. After spending the next few minutes watching the scene unfold, she’d remove her hand and Anya would step up once more. She’d dismiss Anya and request that she return to her post before pausing briefly in an attempt to figure out what to do with this information. Admittedly she felt confused by Raidens actions, she knew there were a handful of missing ninjas roaming around Tsuki, but none had approached like he had.

She knew she couldn’t keep this information to herself, Konoha was a well-known village with various connections. If word got out that she knew the last location of one of their criminals and didn’t relay the information, it could lead to a political incident. She’d have to send out a letter to the Kage, and while she was at it, it would be a good time to inform some of the other villages about the potential threat. For a moment she was concerned Raiden would return with a larger force someday, though as she looked to Akabayashi her nervousness about the potential encounter left her mind. Junko sighed slightly, clearly frustrated with what had happened, before speaking up once more.

”I need to return to my office first and figure out what I’m going to do with this information. You’re free to join me, but if you’d like to wander the village I completely understand. I’ll just be doing some paperwork, so I’m sure you’d be rather bored.”

Though she wished to remain by her side, she knew that he would have a much better time seeing the sights of the village. If requested to remain with her, Junko would happily agree before holding out his hand to take. However, if he decided to wander the village, she’d give him a quick kiss before saying goodbye and walking back into the village.

(EXIT)

WC: 691
Total WC: 2297

Claims:
Anya Hyuuga Memorizing Raiden Ametsuchi Chakra sig

3750/3750 Blood Dragon Invasion 1x Mastery for AP. Previous training here (946 wc spent)
1000/1000 Crimson Spheres Upgrading from B to A rank
Dropping remaining WC
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:17 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(EXIT)

WC: 691
Total WC: 2297

Claims:
Anya Hyuuga Memorizing Raiden Ametsuchi Chakra sig

3750/3750 Blood Dragon Invasion 1x Mastery for AP. Previous training here (946 wc spent)
1000/1000 Crimson Spheres Upgrading from B to A rank
Dropping remaining WC
Approved!
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:13 pm
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:When Raiden appeared in his new location only twenty meters away from where he was, the sudden change within his surroundings put him on high alert and he decided to change his plan. Instead of trying to run, He decided to go for his Teleportation one last time, Long Distance, Going a foot within the edge of the barrier. This would place Raiden several Kilometers away from the scene of distress he was just at. upon which Raiden would step outside of the Barrier, and be gone in the distance. If Successful and unfollowed, He would Teleport once more when able back to Yugure as he had been attempting to do for awhile.

Yugure <- Exit too, IT -50 Ap Upkeep, 100 Speed
Approved!
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 92350

Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:05 pm
"I can fix that." Akabayashi would say before stepping toward the crater and making some hand seals. He'd listen to Junko talking about Kiko. "Anything for you." He would then push the earth up from the crater with a moving earth core. He would dust his hands by rubbing them together and return to her side, where she was already getting the information, with the guard kneeling before her. It was a nice touch, usually Junko was such a gentle kitten. It was nice to see her wield her authority. Akabayashi would stand by and wait for her technique to conclude.

As Yoshinori walked back to the gates, the path went a different way into the borders. It had a task to fulfill so that a similar event would not occur again. Once the path reached the North, Northeast, East, South-East, South, and Southwest parts of the inside of the interdiction seals, Akabayashi would teleport to the path and back to Junko. As it took a bit to do this, the first time Akabayashi did this was at her office.

"Bored? With you, I couldn't possibly be. Besides, I am quite the distraction." As they made their way to Junko's office, Akabayashi took out his last intact body and released her from the scroll. Once formed, two tiny black rods would be created within his hands, and he would place them through the body's ear lobes. She would sit up, take a marked kunai from the Terumi, and walk out the door to join the other path on his journey around the borders to mark different locations before returning. "Be back in a second. " Akabayashi would teleport to his Asura path, and FTG marks the top of a two-foot tall rock, a foot inside the interdiction seals on the northernmost sector. He would then step a foot out of the barrier formed by the interdiction seals and mark the ground in front of him with FTG before walking back inside. The path would then move toward the northeast as Akabayashi teleported back to Junko.

If she were sitting at her desk, he would wind up next to her on whichever side she kept the kunai. "I'm Doing some work to better protect the village to prevent similar outcomes to what happened earlier," he would say before being questioned about what was happening.

Exit:
Claims marking the north part of the inside of the interdiction seals 1ft in. Marking the outside of the north part of the interdiction seals 1ft. Out.
Creating a new Animal Path with the body of Youai Kagutsuko.
Stats:
Strength: 30
Vigor: 50
Chakra: 70
Speed: 150
Giving 1 marked Kunai to the animal path. Leaving me with 24 remaining.
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:40 pm
Akabayashi Terumi wrote:

Exit:
Claims marking the north part of the inside of the interdiction seals 1ft in. Marking the outside of the north part of the interdiction seals 1ft. Out.
Creating a new Animal Path with the body of Youai Kagutsuko.
Stats:
Strength: 30
Vigor: 50
Chakra: 70
Speed: 150
Giving 1 marked Kunai to the animal path. Leaving me with 24 remaining.
Approved!
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Mission Record : Mission log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 233350

Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:05 pm
TWC 880 Banishing Shift 1661/2061 Previous Here
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:53 pm
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:TWC 880 Banishing Shift 1661/2061 Previous Here
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum