Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mazoku Momochi
Mazoku Momochi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59258-stat-page-negare-momochi#439641
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 14000

Bury your Past mission Empty Bury your Past mission

Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:08 pm
Bury Your Past

Mazoku has done a lot in his past murder stealing and causing pure chaos. Mazoku never thought about things he possibly left that could be traced back to him and reveal his identity... As no one knows who he is or where he came from. Over the years Mazoku has traveled a long distance for Kirigakure all the way to the snowy lands months of travel and taking jobs and training along the way, Mazoku never could have thought someone would know who he was or what he has done, but apparently, that was no the case as Mazoku has received a letter Blackmailing him with the possible revealing of his identity and his misdoings..

Mazoku woke up and found a letter that was inserted in his room he had purchased at an inn located in a medium-sized settlement. Mazoku read the letter and his eyebrow raised mazoku thought to himself "This could be potentially a problem as I like the location I'm at and do not plan on leaving the snow lands...Mazoku decided after his morning routine he would try to search around for anyone he might recognize from his past.
Mazoku starts his morning routine with 150 sit-ups 100 push-ups and 200 crunches. Mazoku finishes his morning routine leaves the room and heads out of the inn to the streets of the settlements where there is a good amount of people out and food stands everywhere Mazoku starts his search by walking around to the best local restaurants and finds no one of importance. 

Mazoku searched around with no trace of anyone he may have met Mazoku started to get annoyed at this cat-and-mouse game that was going on Mazoku grew tired of the search and left back towards the inn to go back to his room.. once reaching his room he found a second letter saying "you will not find me without my wanting to meet me tomorrow at the gate before sundown" The rage built up as he read the letter he couldn't help but plan to do what the letter asked of him... Mazoku fills up with bloodlust and can't stop thinking about the pain he will cause this man for blackmailing him. 

The next day mazoku prepared to meet this mystery man ready to take this man's life mazoku couldn't help but smile and get excited..Mazoku watched and waited by the gate watching it until sundown with no sign of the mystery man until he saw a young lady walk up and stand by the gate post...Mazoku was surprised that the mystery person was a woman and that it was a young woman at that but it changed nothing in Mazoku's mind he wanted to kill this person for the annoyance they had caused.
Mazoku walked from behind a building corner and towards the young woman. The woman spotted mazoku and waved towards him as if they were friends or something..Mazoku casually walked towards this woman even though mazoku couldn't wait to get his hands around this person's throat and choke the life out of this woman it was pure ecstasy for him. 
the woman's first words were "Before you do anything to me just know that I do not want any harm to befall you I just wanted to talk" Mazoku offered they could go out of the village and talk if she wanted and the woman nodded Mazoku could not wait to get this woman away from this settlement so he could kill her and forget about this whole thing 

Mazoku led the woman into a snowy forest where there were no eyes to see what he was about to do to the woman and the woman followed without hesitation though she had an idea of what was to happen...30 minutes went by of pure silence as they walk through this snowy forest. Suddenly Mazoku stopped moving and turned around to face this woman with a bloodlust-filled grin he asked "Tell me what you want you have 30 seconds before you die" The woman looked mazoku dead in the eyes and said "We are relatives we are family"  Mazokus grin disappeared and eyes widened surprised by what this woman said he asked what her name was
the woman responded "Alyssa Momochi" Mazoku had no opinion of this woman and no feelings for this unknown person. 

Mazoku announced how much time was like "20 seconds left before you die" The woman pleaded how could you kill a family member we are equals.. Mazoku walked towards the woman and whispered we are not equal as he started to choke her. Mazoku said "No one will get in my way or ruin my future you must die" As he squeezed harder...the woman started to squirm and kick her legs around mazoku wouldn't let up. The light in the woman's eyes started to go out and mazoku watched dead centered on those eyes the whole time and was smiling excited to see it disappear as it was his favorite part. Alyssa finally passed from this world and Mazoku couldn't care less about it he started to dig a hole to bury the body he just created... Mazoku dug 10 feet into the earth to bury this so-called relative but keeping his identity was more important to him than anything he wanted no ties to the past he had to do what he did.

Mazoku finally filled the hole with dirt and of course, a dead body and started to leave that snowy forest he led the woman to...Mazoku on his way back to the settlement could not help but feel relieved as he was free once more... once reaching the settlement he stopped at a local noodles shop and got some food before heading back to the inn for the night... after eating he stood up and walked away from the noddle shop in the location of the inn and into the room. Once into the room he sat on the floor and pondered what really just happened and if it was the right decision he felt nothing but rage before but now it was all guilt... he couldn't help but feel he might have gotten rid of the only other relative he had and is truly alone now with no one... Mazoku was used to this but it just hit him again, Mazoku lay down and prepared to sleep when a single tear went down his cheek, and he closed his eyes [Exit]

1,081 WC 
First Form: water surface slash 500/500
Hensou-return to sender  500/500
+81 Genjutsu Release 245/250 
+5 chakra +5 speed
mission claim 2000 ryo +10 ap
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log