Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 233700

A Series of Missions Empty A Series of Missions

Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:46 pm
Mission Details:

Within the Uchiha District, Okisho was seen sauntering about this fine early morning. The shops on the cement path he strolled on were getting ready to make a profit. One by one, the shutters rolled up. It was good to see that some of the business didn't agree to the buyout option which was given to many of the locals who owned their buildings. It was real problem, new money coming into the village and presenting huge all cash offers. Only to demolish them, and construct tall high rises and artisanal coffee chops that barely had people in it. In fact, there were quite a few demolition missions given out to shinobi recent. They all required them to destroy buildings in the village that were deemed, "vacant". Right. Imagine that, one of the greatest villages to ever exist, only to be brought down from within at valued deal to the interlopers.

His teammate, Tenshi Uchiha, was well aware of this new wave of change. The two were current/y trying to get to the bottom of it all. But for now, they were just two genin. It didn't help that some on the Uchiha High Council was a part of this issue too. They gave insider information to the Realty Company on who owned what, how old they were, and if they had any children to pass down their assets to. This made Okisho's skin crawl, but the race was far from over.

Before he made his way outside the Uchiha district, he made a quick stop to the breakfast carriage. It was always around the district six mornings a week, early too. Everyone loved her breakfast boxes, a go to for all who needed a hearty meal before a busy day. The smell from the iron flat top, dragged Okisho over against his will. It was as if he was a snake, helpless before the tune of the snake charmer. He'd be lying if he said this wasn't a tango. He knew she would be open, hence why he took this route.

After ordering his food, he glances over to the sweets portion of the cart. Cinnamon buns, Mochi cakes, and many other delights for the taking. Growing up in a military house hold, sweets were not really available to him. But now, at a much older age, the world was his and everything in it. He hesitantly reaches for the cake, only to proceed at a much faster pace and pay for his meal. Why not, right? In for a penny, in for a pound.

After his shameful, yet delightful meal, he makes his way to the administration building. A place where all the missions were doled out to the hard working shinobi of the leaf. He discards his trash before entering the bustling bull pin. His form visible for all to see.

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all light grey shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch his attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort. He also, possessed a black mid sized backpack, with nothing in but a few papers.

Everyone was hopping, left and right, front to back, it just as bad as rush hour in the Okinaga District. He maneuvers through the bush of folk, holding his breath as he did not want to breath the air they exhaled. Such bad memories flooded his mind, he had half a mind to turn back. However, he needed the money. For reasons, mentioned earlier.

After he reached the desk, he request a few missions. However, the person behind the desk, suggested that he take a certain docket that was in need of a few members to complete. The manilla folder was thick to the touch, full of tasks that were to be carried out with haste. He thought it was a murder case file, a once ongoing investigation now open to all ranks in the hopes to help crack the cold case. His eyebrows rose each time the clerk listed off what was to be done. From gourmet to blacksmithing, there was nothing left out in these 12 labors. Although it was a lot of work, much more than what Okisho planned to do today, the payout sure did grab his attention. He wasn't use to carrying out such labors without the rest of team 212. But, it was either this, or perform one mission on his own and get only a tenth of the payout he would've received from the docket.

"Very well, I'll do it", he stated reluctantly. It was for the best, he knew this this was the smartest play. After taking the docket, he looks through the info in a corner free of traffic. The noise still bombarded him, which eventually forced him to leave. The bull pin was hell on earth.

After he left, he takes a hasty stroll towards the water fountain in the village square, he used to go here a lot when he wanted to take the scenic route to the hyuga district to visit his other teammate, Himari Hyuga. He eventually stumbles upon two other individuals. A elderly man, with quite the ebony mane and beard, stood within the pair. He took note of the many scars he possessed. A warrior? He saw no headband, so his best guess was that he was a contractor. The another individual ,who possessed ebony black hair too, seemed quite eager to get things going.

"Hello, I'm Okisho.", he felt odd giving such a cold opening. with his team, he could just catch up on what they were up to in life, and proceed onward. Now, it seemed as if he was in an interview. Which, he kind of was. They needed to at least know his name and how good of a fit he would be before carrying on. "Are you two handling the six missions? One of each rank? The clerk was most eager to try to fill the slots; this will be quite the busy day for us." He clutches folder at his side, ready to display the information should he need it. He also stood 2 meters away from the two, the trio forming a triangle in formation.

The elder man smoke first, his voice boomed with authority and conviction. It severly stood out in contradiction to the tasks set before then, such menial tasks.

“I am, Tau. It is a pleasure to meet you, Okisho. I’m only here to secure enough payment for my grandchildren’s endeavors. No matter the age, I continue to spoil them. My Son continues to berrate me on the manner, but such things still put a smile on my face. Perhaps when you start your own family, you might understand. In fact, I wish it…”, he ends with a sharp smirk. The thoughts of his legacies growing up and surpassing him brought joy to the old soul. He counted himself forunate that he lived this long as a shinobi, and managed to retire from the battlefield.

The other teammate, more around his age, nodded a bit at the thought of having a family. “I hope I can have it as easy going as you. You can’t really pick and choose which onee you get ya know?”, he giggles along with the rest of team joining in. It was a pretty chill and mellow team he was assigned to. Okisho fekt blessed to finally be put on a team teeming with positive vibes. Then again, it all depended on the caliber of the mission. The tasks were anything but violent, fetching files, clearing debris, etc.

“Ok then, first on the list is the wanted persons department. Not like we’ll be going after then, just updating and organizing files from the looks of it.”, he continues to scan the paper once again to find out which room number he department resided in.

“Well, lets get a move on, we have plenty of errands to do today. Unlike you two, time is not on my side.”, Tau said as he followed Okisho once the Uchiha flund their heading. The trio of shinobi made their way to the admin building to get started on their first assignment. Before reaching there, the trio made a quick stop at the convient store a few blocks away from the admin building. Okisho didn’t mind, enough he had a few sweets before. His sweet tooth was getting out of control, or atleast his parents thought so.

Finally, after a quick snack, the trio arrived to the lobby of the admin building. Familiar scene, they quickly made their way towards the office. The younger teammate wandered off towards the opposite side of the direction they needed to go. But, he didnt get quite far as the Elder steered him back towards the right direction. “This way young pup, we have work to do.”, Okisho nodded in agreement with Tau. Nevertheless, aside from that, the team arrives to the office. Upon opening the door, an entire wing of the building was revealed to the team. From the ground to the high arching walls, revealed a wooden cove full of employees typing out posters and filling out request pertaining to wanted men for capture. To the left of the wing, was open slots exposed to the outside environment. The slots were big enough for a cat to walk through. However, what occupied these wooden slots were messenger ravens. Each equiped with a message to either update the office if the contract was carried out, or ipdate the rest of the world that the contract was still up for grabs. The trio stood there glasseyed at the workings of the bounty office. Everything there had its purpose, meshed well together like a well oiled machine.

“Hey, you three!”, the squad turns to an oncoming personnel of the bounty office. His pace was haste as time meant everything to this department. He was well dressed, for someone in regular Konoha Shinobi attire. Perhaps, he himself made the green flak jacket good enough on his own. No matter, he stops short infront of the team. “You three must be here to help organize the extra filings we got from Sunagakure. Well, come this way! We gotta alot of work to do.” The team followed the well dresses shinobi to their work space.

“I thought Sunagakure was under Leaf Control; are there still criminals escaping the village?”, Okisho pondered. “Oh yeah, the old dome in the desert is very much under our control. But before that, the village was filled with rift raft. It was as if they just let anyone walk in unabated. Every now and then, we receive updates on the questionable folks that left the village after the take over. Honestly, we don’t know when these contracts will stop.”

“You mean, these contracts are outdated?”, Tau asked. He sounded quite surprised about the sitituation. Why bother going after people who could be leagues away from the village, with information sorely outdated and yet call them leads?

“I know what you’re thinking. We are just here to do our due diligence. Trust me, if every one of these contracts were carried out in a timely manner. We’d either go broke, or we’d be out of a job. Terrible, yes I know, but if you look at it we are part of a multi billion ryo industry.“

The trio arrive to their quarters to begin their work.“Ok, here we are. Just organize these files by dates, and place then over their. No more than ten sheets per folder, I can‘t stress this enough. Good Luck!“, he walks out of the office, leaving the other shinobi to their own devices.

Moments later, the team finish with the filing of the paperwork. Alot of information was gained from this. In fact, Okisho was now up to date with the information, all bounties tied to the Leaf village and its allies from today‘s date; 07/17.

“Ok, Okisho. What’s next on the docket? My grandbabies need a new pair of shoes!”, the trio rise from their chairs to stretch. Office work wasn’t suited for shinobi who were always out and about.

“Ok, it’s a delivery service… downtown. This address is located within the olde town limits of the Okinaga district”, the younger teammate chimes in. “Oh! So she has money! Wonder how big her house is?”

“Must be as big as Hokage Rocks. They were built before the village building ordiance were established. Hope the client has people living with them, woild be ashame if only one person occupied such a large house with no family.”, the elder looks away, thinking about how lucky he was to escape such a horrible things.

The group gather their things and made their way towards the house in the olde town area. Okisho was event stoked to see how grand of a house it was. Waving the manager, the crew exit the asmin office with haste. Moments later, the trio arrive to the address. They passed gargantuan sized homes, of all different manners of architectual styles. The crew, amazed by the scenery, change their tune as they arrive to the address. The house before them, was old and small.

“What’s going on? Are we at the right address, Okisho? Where is the rest of the house?”, the younger one questioned. The Elder stood stumped as well. “I guess, maybe this is a guest house. The real home must be one of these beside it?”, the younger one chimes in once more. “A guest house in its own lot. I dont think so, this person is broke.”

“Regardless, the admin office already received the payment for the task, or we wouldnt be here. Let’s get this over with”, Okisho approached the old door, he questioned whether or not he should knock on it. The integrity of the whole structure was questionable. With three swift knocks, the door swings open just in a matter of moments. It revealed an old woman, with an aura as if she had never hurt anything in her entire exsistance. “Hello, how might I help you?”, her voice was sweet and earnest.

“We’re here to help with a deliver, you put in a request through the Administration services a week ago?”, the younger one explained. He scanned the house behind the woman, more let down then he was before. The old woman nodded her head and gave the group a basket of fresh baked goods. The fresh smell of the baked goods stole the attention of the whole group. They had to have been made a few minutes of ago. They were absolutely mouth watering. The old lade explaind that the group had to take great care of the goods. It was for her grandaughter’s birthday. Which meant the crew was on a severe time crunch. The crew nodded in unison as they made their way towards the destination. This task couldnt have been done by a lone shinobi, so three of them doing this was a bit overkill. He monitors the path way and finds a lone path leadingup to the street that led to the Nara District; the location which the house resided in.

“I could use a snack, these baled goods are making me hungry. I wish my mon could bake like this!”, the younger one staring at the basket wrapped in red cloth to prevent bugs from getting at the food. “We’re almost there; we can get food after if you want. The next mission shouldn’t be too bad, if they followed suit like the rest of them”, the elder shinobi nodded in agreement. “True, we dont want to ruin this poor girl’s birthday party. Trust me, I’ve done it before.”, the younger one chimes in. “How, did you forget to give your grandbabies a cake? Or a present?”, he continued giving out other reasonings that went along with the other statements. “Nope, I didnt forget the cake, that party was easy. It was giving her a vanilla cake, instead of the double chocolate icecreal cake she just couldnt get enough of…”, he drops his head down in shame. It was as if he was reliving the whole event within his mind.

The elder shinobi, within his mind, was seen being beaten verbally and physically by his own grand daughter. The chastizing seemingly going on with no end to it, he nightmare taking whole of all his senses as he was finally snapped out of it by Okisho.

“Tau, were here”, the Uchiha said as he stood along the steps of tge home with the younger genin. Tau was roughly 2 meters behind them, slouched over in heavy thought and despair. “Oh! Um sorry. I must have been daydreaming…”, he joins the crew as they finally knock on the door to deliver the gift. It was still warm, fresh and smelled great. After the three swift knocks, a man answers the door. The sound fun and excitment buffets the team as he greets and thanks them for delivering the gift. It was quite a surprise to them that they were still getting their grandma’s famous baked goods. “Thank you so much for the prompt delivery, we will definitely finish these before the hour is up. We just cant figure out how she makes these so good. Well, enjoy the rest of your day gentlemen, I got a daughter to get back to. Good bye!”, he gives the crew a tip before shutting the door.

“Rad! This is one hell of a tip. We can stop by the fancy foodmart to pick up some snacks. “, the younger genin said as he counts his share of the cash tips. The crew walks off to the food mart to grab a bite to eat.

Moments later, the crew was seen chatting amoungst themselves while eating their to go food. The food was actually pretty good, despite ot coming from a foodmart quick stop. Okisho had a few bao buns that were made pretty good; however he skipped on the sweets as he had quite enough this morning. He felt himself slipping away from his routine of self control and discipline. He takes a few glances towards each of his teammates after he finished his food they were almost done but that wasnt his concern as of now. He couldnt help but think back to his team, 212. It had been quite some time since the team had gotten together, even to chat. Last time he saw them was during the chunin exams. After that, they were gone with the wind, both Tenshi and Himari were promoted to chunin. Okisho didnt however, which was why he was stuck performing low rank missions. He sighs at the thought, be knows that it was all temporary. Change was always on the horizon, for those he seek it. Perhaps it just wasnt his time, or maybe his destiny was else were. His own father recommended that Okisgo enlist in the Police academy; despite the Uchiha stereotype. It seemed that most of the police force were Uchiha.

“Hey! Okisho! You daydreaming too? Whats the job?”, the younger one said as he stood right in front of him awaiting the news. Tau couldnt wait to get a move on as well. He was seen in the background streching his limbs, also waiting ti hear the news anout the third mission. “Lets hear, Okisho. Whats the next job”

Okisho gets up from the bench, retrieving the scroll from his backback. “It seems we will be heading back tobthe Olde Town part of Okinaga again, to help our rich grandma.”, he gets a heading before heading out of the Nara District and back into the Okinaga District. “You think she will give us some of her baked goods? I really wanted to try one of those. I can’t stress this enough. It was a good thing you were holding the basket, we would have failed that mission if I was i charge”, he giggled as the crew made their way to the old lady’s house.

Moments later, they arrived back on the steos of tge door, Tau knocks on it with two power strikes. The old lady appears on cue to address the details of the crew’s next mission. Her hands were empty, which meant no baked goods for the young genin who sought after them. “I have this friend whom Ive knowm since we were kids; a long time. She stopped returning my messages, and I fear for her safety. She couldnt be dead, otherwise her relativesxwould have notified me, but I am in no shap to travel. The doctors say any stress could set my recover back months at my age. So, thats were you three come in! Please check on my friend to see of she is alright”, she gives the crew the address to where they must go. After that, she slinks back into her home and shuts the door.

“Ok, looks like we are heading towards the Uchiha district. Don’t stare at any of the Uchiha, you might go mad”, the younger one said as a joke. Okisho and Tau looked towards him. The younger genin quickly looked away and scurried off in front of then to avoid ghe judgement they passed on him. “Like he knows anything about what he is talking about. Then again, not to intrude but do you have the sharingan, Okisho? Always wondered what it would be like to have one?”

Okisho stares off into the distance, remember what Tenshi Uchiha, his teammate, taught him about the sharingan.

Tenshi Uchiha: "So the Sharingan Genjutsu is an extremely valuable technique, one of our clan's best actually. It requires the caster and target to make direct eye contact for its effects to take place. We do not have to make hand seals, instead, everything is performed through the eyes themselves."

"I... uhh... recently discovered that there is a form beyond the third tomoe. A much more powerful and dangerous version of the Sharingan. It is called the Mangekyo Sharingan and takes on a different design altogether. I will show you this now."

"This form comes with additional abilities. I do not know how many you can learn through it, but just know that it must be used sparingly. Each use of it can be painful so if you are able to achieve it, I would recommend not using it unless absolutely necessary. The techniques I have unlocked with it include the ability to freely teleport myself and others to a dimension of my own creation, quite a nifty tool if I do say so myself. I believe there is more to it, however, I have not yet truly experimented with it. I plan on asking the Hokage if he has any more information on the topic."

"That is true, I believe the Sharingan could very well be how I attain a power to be at least strong enough for my goal, but only time will tell that much.

“Yes, I have it. It’s a tool, nothing more”, he didnt want to get into details about awesome power of the sharingan and what it could do. He believed that Tenshi expressed some form of caution underneath his explaination. Moments later, the crew as a whole ventured out to the Uchiha district to find Grandma’s Uchiha friend and check if she is alright.

He couldnt help that he had a strange feeling that this could be tied to the missing people involved with the massive gentrification process that was ruining the Uchiha district. He could only hope that it wasnt, too many family have been uprooted from their homes because of it.

The crew were now seen passing through the entrance of the Uchiha district, Okisho nodded his head towards a few faces he knew on his way in. Atleast this part of the Uchiha district renained untouched. However, the more they made their way through, the more they begun to seen the change. The high skyrise condos, the expensive coffee shops, all the omens that spelled the end of the Uchiha culture were all out in the open. “Damn, you guys got all the good stuff. It’s like a second Okinaga,m district, but newer.”,Tau said. “It’s not as good as it looks. All those new retails shops and coffee placee you see used to be affordable housing and snall business owners that kept the money in the Uchiha district. Now, all tou see is foreign miney pouring in, stealing just about everything that made this district Uchiha. This change is going to end alot o-“, before he could finish. He and the rest of the crew arrive to the address to see what was before them. It was a empty lot, recently paved over with cemet. They stood there, confused as to what was going on. Where was the Grandma’s old friend?

“Hey! Look at that sign? Sale? Four blocks away?”, the younger genin walls towards the sign to examine it further, he also then confirms that it was legit. The sign was new and was recent placed on the side of the lot. “Maybe the friend of the lady must have moved, we should follow those signs”, tau daid as the group did what he suggested. The crew moved block by block to discover anothe lot filled with clothes and manny other trinkets. It was a yard sale, or perhaps an estate sale from the look of things. It was crowded, and full of interested buyers. “Lets go look around and find her”, the group splits up to find the owner of the sale. Okisho, of course finds her first. She seemed to be doing well, and moving around unlike the grandma. “Hi! Excuse me? My name is Okisho, I am suppose to check on on you to see if you are alright. Your friend from olde town in the okinaga district sent us to check on you”, the old woman thinks for a moment and remembers. “Oh my, her poor soul. I moved because of a recent loss and didnt tell her about either of the two. When I go through such pains, I tune allt of things out, including people. He was such a charming man, i miss my uchiha man. He left me everything, but the house was just to big for me to live in all by myself. I had to sell it and boy did I get a great offe-“, Okisho cuts in. “Who did you sell it too? One of the locals?”

“No no, a real estate company, they were really strong in their offers; I couldnt just say now to the money they were throwing at me” Okisho face turned sour, another piece of the district gone, sold to an outsider. He was both angry at both the widow and the deceased. But before he could do anything, the rest of the team caught up with Okisko.

“Hey, you found her Okisho! And she’s alive too. Man? They have some interesting stuff here. I’d buy a few things here myself if I had the time.” The old lady chimes in “well, if you help me sell some of this stuff, I’ll reward you in a few trinkets you see around here, or cash if you prefer. Lord knows im flushed with it. The crew agree  to help sell, Okisho walks off with a disappointed face towards the old lady. He didnt want to help her, but the rest of the team was dead set on carrying out their new mission after confirming the status of the grandma’s old friend.

Okisho was seen behind one of the tables, selling what looked like pots and pans to a couple in need of dishware. He takes their first offer, and hands thrn the pot set. He really didnt care about what price they gave him, he just wanted to be rid of this place. Along with that, he wondered why shoikd he be fighting for a cause that clearly most didnt seem to care about. It was really a two way street, a victimless crime. At this point, aside from the missing elders, both parties leot selling out to the real estate company. He couldnt control what othet people did with their property, it wasnt his. He sighs at the truth, realizing that this change couldnt be stopped. Another couple stopped in front of him, admiring the wares on the table, they offered to buy the jewelery box, to which he sold it to them at a good price, nice and cheap. That was item number two, which meant he had one more to go before he could get out of here.

“Last one”, he said as he finally sold the watch to a kid who wanted to buy tbejr very oen first watch. Okisho actualy felt pretty good that he made that kid’s day. He removes himself from the lawn after clearing things up with with old lady. He then said his farewells to the rest of his team. He told them not to worry about reporting back to the lady in olde town. He would take care of it all.

After leaving the lady from olde town, telling her that her friend was alive, well, and rich, he reports back to the admin office to drop off his paper. His pay would be process next week due to the timing and the fact that it was friday. Okisho then left the building and made his way back home, he took the scenic route as he thought heavily on what he was going to do in the future about the ongoing solution.
—-
TWC/ 5,011
Using one firecracker to boost the word count by 50%
New TWC/ 7,511

Claiming: 7,500 Ryo, 32AP( converted to ryo: 1,600 ryo)  
Total Ryo: 9,100 ryo

3,249 words for Amaterasu V7.2 Previous training 3,750/3,750(word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,449 words for Talented, Previous Training 3,750/3,750(word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,500 words for Whistle Trigger V7.2 1,500/1,500 (word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,313 words for Painful Choice V7 1,313/1,313 B rank( wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Series of Missions Empty Re: A Series of Missions

Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:30 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:
—-
TWC/ 5,011
Using one firecracker to boost the word count by 50%
New TWC/ 7,511

Claiming: 7,500 Ryo, 32AP( converted to ryo: 1,600 ryo)  
Total Ryo: 9,100 ryo

3,249 words for Amaterasu V7.2 Previous training 3,750/3,750(word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,449 words for Talented, Previous Training 3,750/3,750(word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,500 words for Whistle Trigger V7.2 1,500/1,500 (word count reduced due to maxed stats)
1,313 words for Painful Choice V7 1,313/1,313 B rank( wordcount reduced due to maxed stats)

Approved!
A Series of Missions JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum