Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mazoku Momochi
Mazoku Momochi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59258-stat-page-negare-momochi#439641
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 14000

a small lesson Empty a small lesson

Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:03 pm
A Small Lesson

Mazoku woke up in the morning and performed his usual routine of 150 push-ups 150 sit-ups and 150 crunches.  Mazoku added some Jutsu training into the routine he added Genjutsu Release and practices it every morning to perfect it. Mazoku is currently staying in an inn that's located in a small settlement. Mazoku has been staying there for a few weeks now, practicing his jutsus and sword training. Mazoku thought this was the perfect place as it was pretty quiet and there were not too many people in the settlement there were not many guards and pretty open as well so there was plenty of room to practice jutsus. Mazoku's jutsus that he was going to practice today was Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Wall. And some others jutsus as well. Mazoku has been doing this for several weeks every day, Mazoku has been training in all aspects of combat but focused on Weaponry and Ninjutsu. Mazoku has also begun to get extremely fast at using hand-seals and just his general speed period.

Mazoku looks the best he ever has and is the strongest he has ever been.
Mazoku was training when suddenly he was interrupted while performing Water Wall jutsu... the man cowers at the sight of a huge wave. Mazoku couldn't help but laugh at the man. Mazoku stopped performing the jutsu and walked towards the cowering man. Mazoku asked what can I help you with sir? The man responded I want to hire a capable person for some discreet matters as I glanced down I sighed and responded discreetly will cost a pretty penny a man reached into his back pocket and pulled out a coin bag how does 300 ryo sound, 300 sound good but I will require a horse for transportation, The gentleman agreed and shook my hand and showed me my new horse I hopped the horse and decided its name will be called lucky as i am certain he will give me good fortune.

Upon this task at hand. Mazoku sets off in the direction of the settlement where he said his wife should be. Upon arriving in the settlement Mazoku noticed a local inn where his wife's carriage was parked outside surprised at how easy it was to find his wives wear about. Mazoku walked into the inn and immediately started to look around the lobby of the inn for signs of the man's wife but to no avail. There was no sign of the man's wife... Mazoku asked the hostess of the inn if the owner of the carriage that was parked out was there. The host grins and says what business is that to you. Mazoku smiles throws 5 Ryo on the table and says do you feel like talking now? The hostess takes the money and responds 'The owner of the carriage was here about 30 minutes ago she met with a man and sat at this table while pointing at the table how ever after a drink or two she ended up leaving the inn and into a carriage with the man'. So which direction did they go mazoku asked, the hostess pulled out a map of the settlement and put it on the table the hostess pointed and said they should be a few streets towards the east. Mazoku tipped the hostess an additional 5 ryo and returned to lucky.

Mazoku and Lucky headed east going street to street looking for any carriages...Mazoku found a gentleman who was unloading a carriage matching the description of the man who was fornicating with the contractor's wife. Mazoku stopped down the street away from the man's sight and watched the movements of the man who was unloading the carriage when suddenly a woman came out of a building. The woman looked like the contractor's wife. Mazoku waited for the man to be alone before he approached him. Mazoku grabbed the reins off of Lucky and approached the gentleman from behind. mazoku threw the reins around the gentleman's neck dragging him to the ground Mazoku then got on top of him restraining himself as much as he could punched him several times in the face knocking him out. Mazoku grabbed the unconscious man and returned to Lucky throwing him over on top of Lucky and tying him down. We ventured off towards an unknown mountain.

The gentleman woke up on the house traveling north still towards a mountain peering out of his swollen eye as he spit blood out of his mount he asked 'Who are you'?  Mazoku responded with your worst nightmare. The man laughed and said please. Mazoku proceeded by punching him in the face once more. The gentleman then looked at mazoku and said 'Tell me right now who are you'  Mazoku grinned and responded if you must know I am here to teach you a small but painful lesson when you dip your stick you get the whip.  Mazoku and the man finally reached the top of the mountain finally after traveling for 4 hours. Upon reaching the summit Mazoku pushes the man off the horse cuts his bonds and throws the man a kunai. The gentleman looks scared and says 'why are you doing this' Mazoku screams 'someone wants you out of the way'
The man asked who and for what mazoku responded you ask too many questions now prepare yourself for death. The gentleman picks up the kunai out of the frigid snow and lunges toward Mazoku. Mazoku with blinding speed dodges to the side and pierces the man's neck severing his jugular as the man falls to the snow blood streams out of his neck and he smiles his bloodlust quenched. As the stranger drew his last breath mazoku searched the man's pockets and discovered a photo of the stranger and woman together and as he turned it over in his hand he read some writing that said to my loving brother. That is when Mazoku realized he had made a grave error in judgment. With this sudden realization, he descended the mountain to Rondevu with the contractor. Once halfway down the mountain, Lucky stumbles into a deep gaping casam once mazoku knew what was happening mazoku jumped off the horse with blinding speed and watched his horse meet its demise... Mazoku filled with great sorrow at the loss of his noble steed continued the long trek down the mountain.

Mazoku just reaching the reduv point as the sun is fading from the sky the contractor appears from behind a building and asks if the lesson has been taught. Mazoku nodded and then sprung into action stabbing the contractor in the eye as the man squirmed around and squealed Mazoku then quicking trapped the man in a water prison jutsu to silence him.The man starts to drown to death. Mazoku then leaves the man lying lifeless in the snow. Mazoku then heads to the local inn to meet a hooded figure. To Mazokus's surprise, the hooded person revealed herself to be the contractor's wife and sister to the man Mazoku killed.Mazoku was then handed a small chest filled with Ryo Mazoku then turned and walked out of the inn and back to his inns where he pondered what had just happened [exit]

1,206 WC 
one-handed seals [v7.2] 1,436/2000 claiming 564 to = 2000 
Blacksmith 642/2000
+11 speed +1 Vigor
mission rewards 2000 ryo +10 ap

Previous Hand seals missions #1

Wan Senju likes this post

Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page