Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Homecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master
Stat Page : Shikami
Mission Record : Road to A-rank
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 113000

Reports, Reports, Reports Empty Reports, Reports, Reports

Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:09 pm
Shikami had sent a notification to Shiro, to meet him in the Kage's office. He had brought along with him the Kunai from Akabayashi , Shikami had several reports he had gathered. Firstly the report from the fight between Shiro and himself. Secondly the Escaped missing ninja from Pelican Island, and Lastly to report was the Tau's killing of the would be defector Hozuki kid. Shikami would explain that he would be reporting to the kage to the lady at the front desk and needed privacy and the only person who should be allowed inside the room is Shiro Hyuuga. Once allowed within the room, Shikami would take a comfortable seat where he could easily move his hands around with the kunai placed blade tip down into the desk. He waited on Shiro to arrive before he started so he could explain more to Shiro just what was going on.
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 378800

Reports, Reports, Reports Empty Re: Reports, Reports, Reports

Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:46 pm
The call to meet with Shikami was met with haste by Shiro. Donning his white hakama over his black shirt and pants. A blue scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. Shiro grabbed his sword from the mantle it was resting upon before rushing over to the Mizukage’s estate. He was met with the appearance of one of the desk shinobi working inside of the estate. Her head tilted upwards before nodding towards Shiro that he had Shikami waiting for him. Shiro walked forward, his byakugan activated to see where exactly Shikami was. He could see that Shikami’s appearance had changed drastically since they had fought previously, ditching the white hair and purple apparel for a much more fitting look to the man. Shiro smirked while walking towards the door, placing his hand on the knob before pushing the door forwards, allowing himself entry into the Kage’s office. His byakugan had been deactivated by the time he entered the room, with Shikami 2 meters diagonally to his left on one of the many seats inside the Kage’s office.

“I see you stopped copying my white hair Shikami. This look suits you a lot better, but why did you call me for a meeting specifically?”

Shiro moved towards another one of the seats, sitting down with his eyes staring directly towards Shikami.

WC:220
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:32 pm
Shikami would look over to the door as it opened, he saw the white haired one eyes man that had beat him some time ago. It stirred a fire within Shikami, he wanted to rematch him, he felt like his training made him more ready for fighting the man, but he did not feel personally ready now to be Deputy Kage, Shiro had earned it at this point in Shikami's eyes. Shiro made the remark about the hair at which Shikami would state " I am certain I was Kage while you were a genin, which would mean you copied my white hair if anything. Anyways, I do appreciate the compliment however, this meeting is to give some reports on the happenings of the village while Akabayashi has been away. I am going to use a technique to allow us to talk to Akabayashi wherever he is, he will be able to respond back to us, we will hear him through the Kunai he gave me with his seal on the table there. Since you are to be the Deputy Kage, it was only appropiate you are present for the reporting, since with the report of the winner of our fight should lead to him making the announcement official. Meaning at that very moment all those duties will become yours to start accomplishing."

Once Shikami was done speaking, if Shiro had no questions that required answering, Shikami would form the handseals and with the Hare symbol he would hold it and he would reach out verbally aloud "Lord Akabayashi?"

Once hearing a verbal aknowledgment from the Kage, Shikami would begin to inform him "Shiro Hyuuga is Present, and I am Reporting in with three very important situations to you m'lord" at which if allowed to continue he would, once available, " The Fight Between Shikami Shinkou and Shiro Hyuuga, Shiro Hyuuga won with a Decisive blow, upon your official proclomation makes him the canidate for Deputy Kage" Shikami would give a moment for anything to be said, if nothing is said, or after what needs to be said is said Shikami would continue "We had an Escapee from Pelican Island, the Ex-hokage Wan Senju, Later in a seperate location our shinobi found the body of the warden , seems she tried to fight him but her killed her, Sources report seeing him enter the village being allowed in by one Primrose Uchiha, but no one has seen him since " Another silence was given for a time for a chance for words. Once any spoken or not Shikami would give the final report "Finally the last report, we had an attempted Defection, Zim Nara, Genin, attempted to leave, using Paper Bombs specalized in smoke and noise not so much damage, however he was thwarted and killed by Kurai Tau, also Genin. Seemingly in a bloodlust however Kurai Tau turned and attacked Mizuki Hozuki when he approached him about the situaiton, However at that moment I interfered and apprehended Kurai for Assault on a fellow Kiri Shinobi, he is under lockdown in the Hospital and recovering from Chakra draining, Mizuki took the body of Zim and should be inform all family and friends of the attempted defection and than death of Zim" and with that Shikami would fall silent.

This was the end of all three reports so if people stayed silent till the end, this was now the time to say anything. Shikami still held the Hare Symbol to allow open communication to Akabayashi.

Communication technique -40 AP
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:28 pm
Akabayashi had not had this sensation before of someone talking into his head, but the jutsu Shikami learned seemed to do its job. "I'm here." he would say and think unsure of which to do. Once, Shikami had finished he would speak. "Understood thank you, Shikami. I declare Shiro Hyuga as deputy kage of Kiri. In my absence he may make any decisions that he deems necessary for the village. I suggest killing Wan Senju and telling no one of his escape if he is found. As for the body if the defector throw it in a corpse storage scroll zi may have need of it."

He would wait a moment for them to reply and then tell them other news. "Currently, I am in Moon country in a newly established village. I have made them our ally. After this I plan to destroy the sound village and another that I have heard very little of called Sakuragakure. I met the kage of the sound he seemed rather... oblivious." Of course Akabayashi meant that he did not look around at all and was inches from death when Yoshinori was standing next to him entirely unnoticed.

"After I have destroyed these two villages I will return with their secrets in hand. Along with the bodies of those who resisted." If there was nothing else at the moment he would wait a bit and wonder if the two were still there. "Are you guys still there or are you gone?" He did not want to think of Junko with them on the phone it was currently better to keep that information hidden.

Claims: Making Shiro Deputy Kage
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 378800

Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:04 pm
Crossing his arms, Shiro laughed at the sudden remark of Shikami having white hair during his Kageship. He didn’t know that Shikami could do any sort of banter, but it was better than what he was expecting given their first meeting was a fight for the title of Deputy.

“I remember never seeing you around while I was a genin, truly a sad time it was for us to be without a head. But given that I must now act is Akabayashi's stead, it only becomes more apparent that I must begin to run this village as I did before. Let us hear what our Mizukage has to say regarding these reports.”

Shiro remained composed, hearing Shikami utter their Mizukage name allowed Shiro to know that Akabayashi was potentially listening in on the conversation. Shikami had begun his report with the decisive outcome of the battle between previous Mizukages, with Shiro having come out on top. A pang of pride tingled throughout his body to know that he had improved so much since his original defeat at the hands of their current Mizukage. Yet the information that a Hokage had appeared and killed one of their very own certainly gave Shiro pause. Wan Senju was someone that he’d need a profile of, along with any other distinct features. The village had to be on high alert, especially if this was a plan by Konoha. The last report was that of a scuffle near the gates, of a defector who was killed by someone else within the village. However, they had to be subdued because of their bloodlust. It reminded him of the stories talked about of the Jugo clan, along with their bouts of insanity during combat. Akabayashi shared Shiro’s thoughts on the killing of Wan Senju, along with taking Zim Nara’s body and storing it somewhere else.

Yet the news that Akabayashi was within Moon country surprised him, a land across the sea. A place that Shiro couldn’t even believe could have a village there given its reclusive nature. Yet life, and power will find its way. The destruction of the Sound Village and Sakuragakure made Shiro speak up, curious about Akabayashi’s intentions.

“May I suggest bringing in support if necessary Akabayashi-San? Unless you believe that you can take on those villages by yourself?” Shiro asked, curious if the Mizukage would need any support from either him or Shikami. But Akayabashi’s words about if they were gone sparked suspicion within the new Deputy.

“Are we invading any private matters Akabayashi? If so we can conclude this meeting and let you get back to your activities my lord. Although I would request it in the future that I have a way to communicate with you in the future, that is all for now.”

Immediately taking upon himself to dismiss the meeting. Once Akabayashi and Shikami’s connection was severed, he’d immediately rise to his feet.

“As my first act as Deputy Kage, I assign you Shikami to deal with this Ex-Hokage, effective immediately. I want a profile of him and any abilities or techniques that he has. Bring anyone within the village who you believe could detain this individual at any cost. For now, I will resume the duties I had before Akabayashi took my place, and I’d like to see a report about this when it is finished. Understood?”

With that, Shiro nodded his head before walking out of the room, his white Hakama trailing behind him, hopeful that Shikami would fix this little issue immediately. Opening the door and heading out of the room, knowing fully well that the responsibilities of the village were with him now.

WC:608
TWC:828

Exit and Claims

Talented: 828/3750
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:20 pm
Shiro Hyuga wrote:
WC:608
TWC:828
Exit and Claims
Talented: 828/3750
Approved!
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:57 pm
Shikami was successful with the connection to the Lord Mizukage. After the Reports was given, the Official Deputy spot was given to Shiro, as was a given and to be expected. They were than informed on what to do about the other two situation's. Nothing was brought up on what to do about the Tau, at least not by Lord Kage himself at this time. Than the Lord gave his own Report on his doings on his end and his plans. Right as Shikami was about to ask if the Lord would appreciate any back up, Shiro also asked the same, only in a different manner. As Deputy it was more so his right than Shikami's to ask, so Shikami now fell silent, only being the means to communication.

Once the Lord Kage had nothing else to add to the conversation and he was ready to end the communication on his end, Shikami would say his goodbyes formally and release the Hare sign, Upon which he would stand and pick up the Kunai unless there was instructions for otherwise, putting it back within his pouch and Shiro would than have his attention as he would begin to immediately give his first commands as Deputy Kage.

"Immediately My Lord Deputy, I have gathered already the current last known knowledge on him from when he was a kage, and what information we were able to glean which was little with his time in Pelican Island, something seems to be currently dorment within him at this time either from holding back or due to being locked away for so long he has withered with time at the moment, the readings on the reports seems familiar to that of Lord Akabayashi's but not to the same degree, As for anyone who can take him down, and with Lord Kage's wish for no one to know beyond this room of his escape...I am afraid that just leaves the two of us at this time. Since you have the task of being Deputy now, That makes me the low man on the totem pole in case he does have a hidden power he has kept hidden away that could take one of us by suprise and neither of us could have an answer for without first seeing it and knowing about it. While you can counter most chakra base techniques, If I absorb them, I can also generally gain more of an understanding of them as well, so if its something I can draw out of him and live and get a taste of, I can understand it better and gain ground against in a faster time frame, I have capabilities to bring him in either dead or alive, There is no one else I would trust with this nor risk their lives with this."

Shikami could take time and try digging around and see if there is more info out there on Wan, but for the time being, he already had a bit of an answer on the man, on top of the mixture of the two lords wishes really only left Shikami as the only choice at this time. Hopefully Shiro was happy with such an answer.

If both Lords was appeased and all communications was over, Shikami would head out of the Kage room, opening the door if required, and made his way out of the building without walking into any doors. he needed to make sure to start a look out for Wan so he could respond and collect the man, he also needed to get ahold of Mizuki and let him know he needed to collect the body of Zim so they could give him a memorial, and to put the body in a stasis so it would not decay while they waited for anyone who needed to travel from afar if needed.

(Possible EXIT)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 92350

Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:39 pm
Akabayashi thought about whether he should bring support. He did not need it himself, but maybe letting his ninja take the charge would be beneficial. I think bringing a few people would be an excellent idea. He almost had forgetten something in his haste. Shikami kill the current warden at Pelican Island for letting someone escape, then take his place as a master of the village and warden. That was all Akabayashi had so he would listen and then say goodbye when the call was finally over.

Claims: Making Shikami a master of Kiri
Exit
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Master
Master

Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:26 pm
Additionally to the things already stated that happened above, Akabayashi had spoken "Let us know the list of shinobi you wish to have gathered and preped My Lord" And just before ending the communications one last message came through, giving Shikami two orders from Akabayashi. Firstly he was to kill the Warden as punishment for letting such a high profile prisoner escape, and secondly he was to be placed as Master within the village and Warden of Pelican Island in place of the old Warden. Shikami would thank the Lord Mizukage for the oppertunity and promotion, informing him it would be done immediately. Ending the Transmission afterwords. No more needed said afterwords. They would know soon enough who would be required for the Lord squad.

The rest of the meeting would go as Previously stated.

EXIT

Claiming Master Rank, Warden of Pelican Isalnd
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default