Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshborn7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Jaydens Journal: We are Family  Empty Jaydens Journal: We are Family

Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:22 pm
Jayden had just walked in the door after his encounter with Jaiden Goka. Jayden was being confronted by his older brother who was standing in the middle of the living room. Their parents weren't home, they were dealing with some paperwork concerning current affairs going on in the village since the Kage has been away.
After Jeordie said his peace, the door slammed shut behind Jayden! Taki Hozuki had been behind the door leaning against the wall and as the door shut, he was standing in front of the door as though he was blocking Jaydens escape route!
“I have nothing to say to you Jor!” Jayden turned to run up the stairs only to see the top of the stairs was blocked by Kiken Tau.
“Don't make me have to do this the hard way Jay.” Jeordie said as he moved two meters away from Jayden. As Jayden turned towards the kitchen there stood Zeb Nara! The whole entire group Jayden and his team called the Jounin brothers!
“So be it.” Jeordie sighed as he ran into Jayden holding his arm against Jaydens throat pinning him to the wall.
“I'll move my arm, start talking! I shouldn't have to hear about this from another village ninja and you better pray it's not what I was told!” Jeordie said as he let Jayden go. He was only a foot away from Jayden as Jayden coughed and then leaned back against the wall!
“I tried to leave the village, but it was because I wanted to die, I'm tired of being a weak link and the fucking constant fighting with you Jeordie! I can't even come to you if I have a problem!” Jayden said as he stared at Jeordie, not even blinking! Jeordie sighed and looked up then down. He crossed his arms and backed up a little more giving Jayden breathing room.
“Guys give us a moment.” Jeordie said as the other three went upstairs to Jeordie's room, where they usually hang out.
“Come on Jayden. Let's talk, brother to brother.” Jeordie sat at the kitchen table in one of the chairs and Jayden sat in the chair across from him.
“What makes you think you can't talk to me?” Jayden asked him. His entire demeanor seemed more relaxed, which for Jeordie meant a lot.
“Every time I come to you Jeordie all we do is fight! You're too hard on me, and I am more scared to talk to you than I am anyone else! I fear you! For fucks sake you burned my arm to the point I have scars!” Jayden expressed this to his brother! Finally he could get it all out. Jeordies hands were folded together and his elbows were on the table, he leaned his head over on his hands as he sighed.
“Jayden I am hard on you because I know you can do more than you do! We are only a couple of years apart in age, I'm 23, you're 21. Look where I am and where you are. But, I believe in you, you have no reason to be as weak as you are, you want to be stronger little brother, then keep training! I know you do better when you're mad, I have seen it myself, but for some reason you hold back! I am sorry however that I burned you, that was a legit accident J.J.!” Jeordie said the last part looking up at his brother with sincerity in his eyes.
“Then train me! I won't lie I know you're stronger than me, but I am tired of being looked down on! I know I can do this!” Jayden said as he looked at Jeordie slamming his fists on the table and standing up and leaning on the table!
“Fine, Jayden all you had to do was ask me. I would have said yes.” Jeordie began to stand up, but he decided not to. He let his chin rest on top of his hands. “Chill out hot head…believe me I have a temper too, but it's time you and I start talking to one another instead of attacking each other!” Jeordie said, rolling his eyes knowing what he had to do. Jeordie stood up and walked over to Jayden then wrapped his arms around him.
“What- this is weird!” Jayden said shocked at first! Jeordie had never hugged him before. Ever! Well not that he could recall! Oh what the hell! Maybe he should hug his brother back, after all, moments like this are rare! He wrapped his arms around Jeordie as he patted him on the back.
“Love you Jay.” Jeordie said as he pulled out of the hug. Yeah it was a weird moment but needed to happen.
“Love you to bro.” Jayden said as he pulled out of the hug as well. Suddenly they hear someone saying “awww.” As they looked towards the kitchen door they saw Taki, Kiken and Zeb!
“Seriously, didn't I say give us a moment I can hug him, he's my brother! Like you guys have never hugged anybody your family members before! Okay, I see how it is!” Jeordie said, holding up his hand to them and looking away!
“It was heartwarming! That's all!” Zeb said laughing.
“Nope, it's too late!” Jeordie said as he looked towards Jayden pretending to ignore them.
“Now, listen Jay, Shikami Shinkou isn't someone you should take lightly! He's the one who trained us four. It's because of him we are where we are! Now I am aware he's apparently taken on you Fukus here in Kiri, listen to him and do as he says. You think I'm hard on you, I'm a cakewalk compared to Shikami. Any missions he gives you, have to be done, any training he does take seriously! Okay? He deserves a lot of respect, and his punishments are severe, he will push you, but do whatever he says. It will be worth it in the end.” Jeordie said to Jayden. “I'm here if you need me.” Jayden said as he walked away towards the other Jounin Brothers!
Sighing, Jayden went upstairs to his room. It had been an eventful evening.

Exit

1030 - TWC
+10 Stats
4 - vigor
2- chakra
2 - speed
2-strength

(Claim Jutsus later)
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader