Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemuiA Man at the MarketToday at 12:27 amJoro
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Jaydens Journal: We didn't start the Fire Empty Jaydens Journal: We didn't start the Fire

Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:34 pm
Jayden was in severe pain as he walked with Zeb Nara to Kirigakure Hospital. He didn't have a choice, but he really didn't want to go because he knew the Hozuki sister, known as Zumi, was working! She was the Mama Bear of the team. Always protective over them, and if she found out Jeordie injured Jayden, all hell would break loose! Zeb would probably get in trouble as he was the one who tried to help Jayden!
As they walked in, Zumi was standing at the desk looking through some papers, she turned and looked and as she saw Jayden a look that could kill flashed over her face as she looked up at Zeb.
“Okay I know this looks bad Mizumi but I-” Zeb Nara started as Mizumi rushed over to Jayden flashing Jayden a look of concern.
“Zebediah Zacharia Nara! How could you allow this to happen? You're the strongest one of your team next to Kiken Tau! Four Jounin can't handle 4 simple Genin? Okay….tell me now….What the fuck happened? How did poor Jayden get burned like this? Come on dear let's get you into the room…you better be following me with an explanation Nara!” Mizumi yelled at Zeb as she gently looked over Jaydens arm and began to guide him into an exam room! Zeb had a look of fear on his face as he looked at Mizumi and tried to explain what happened.
“It was my fault Mizumi, I tried to start a small fire and it got out of hand and my brother Jeordie was trying to find me and somehow I got burned! It was a simple training accident, Zeb tried to help me, he did as much as he could to help heal me before bringing me here to you!” Jayden felt bad for Zeb getting the third degree from Zumi, she was seriously looking as though she was on the verge of attacking poor Zeb! He tried to explain away what happened to him as being his own fault and leaving out the part of Jeordie burning him with lava. After all, Zeb did his best to help heal Jayden.
“Very well, Zeb, is anyone else injured?” Zumi asked as she took Jaydens shirt off to look over the burns on his body.
“No, as far as I know the only injury is Jayden.” Zeb sighed with relief and mouthed thank you to Jayden as he stood behind Mizumi. He smiled as he put his hands together and gave a small bow towards Jayden. Jayden smiled halfway and shook his head as he looked down at Mizumi.
“Very well, let Jeordie know I'm keeping Jayden overnight to treat him and heal the burns, tell him I may need him to sign paperwork for Jayden!” Mizumi said as she began to put some kind of cream on his arm to relieve the pain from the burns.
“Yes ma’am.” Zeb said politely, leaving the hospital.
“Jayden James, what were you thinking? You have never done anything like that before, you have to train more before pulling a stunt like that! Now lay back and get some rest! You'll be here for the night.” She said as bandaged his arm and gave him a shirt to put on. Jayden laid back and fell asleep instantly.
He couldn't sleep very well, when you're in a hospital, people constantly come in to check on you!
"How are you?"
"What's your pain level?"
Then they unwrap your bandage and rewrap it! Yeah like that feels good, especially if it's a burn. Taki entered the room and sat by Jaydens bed.
"Can I help you?" Jayden asked, trying to sleep. Taki Hozuki poked him in the back. "Yeah face me please, so I can talk to you Jay Jay." Taki said, answering the question! Seriously? He gets injured and now a Jounin Brother needs to harass him to answer questions?
"Can't this wait?" Jayden asked him. "Not really kid, you were injured in an accident at the training facility while we were there ..do I need to keep explaining?" Taki answered. Jayden sat up and looked at Taki with a look that could kill! Taki held out his hand and pointed at Jaydens arm. Sighing Jayden scooted closer to Taki letting him unwrap his arm and rewrap it.
"I have to fill out paperwork, but we are going to say Jeordie accidentally did the jutsu so no more questions will be asked.
“Zumi is taking care of you, you're in good hands here. If you need anything JJ let her know and don't worry about what happened, you’ll get the hang of it before you know it kid!” Taki said as he stood up to leave. Zumi stared at him as he left, with a look that would knock you dead if looks could kill.
“Get some rest Jayden, they will let you go home in the morning dear.” She said sweetly, turning off the light. Finally, he was able to sleep uninterested.

838 words
+8 stats all to vigor
(Claiming Jutsus later)
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Jaydens Journal: We didn't start the Fire Empty Re: Jaydens Journal: We didn't start the Fire

Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:11 pm
Jayden Terumi wrote:Jayden was in severe pain as he walked with Zeb Nara to Kirigakure Hospital. He didn't have a choice, but he really didn't want to go because he knew the Hozuki sister, known as Zumi, was working! She was the Mama Bear of the team. Always protective over them, and if she found out Jeordie injured Jayden, all hell would break loose! Zeb would probably get in trouble as he was the one who tried to help Jayden!
As they walked in, Zumi was standing at the desk looking through some papers, she turned and looked and as she saw Jayden a look that could kill flashed over her face as she looked up at Zeb.
“Okay I know this looks bad Mizumi but I-” Zeb Nara started as Mizumi rushed over to Jayden flashing Jayden a look of concern.
“Zebediah Zacharia Nara! How could you allow this to happen? You're the strongest one of your team next to Kiken Tau! Four Jounin can't handle 4 simple Genin? Okay….tell me now….What the fuck happened? How did poor Jayden get burned like this? Come on dear let's get you into the room…you better be following me with an explanation Nara!” Mizumi yelled at Zeb as she gently looked over Jaydens arm and began to guide him into an exam room! Zeb had a look of fear on his face as he looked at Mizumi and tried to explain what happened.
“It was my fault Mizumi, I tried to start a small fire and it got out of hand and my brother Jeordie was trying to find me and somehow I got burned! It was a simple training accident, Zeb tried to help me, he did as much as he could to help heal me before bringing me here to you!” Jayden felt bad for Zeb getting the third degree from Zumi, she was seriously looking as though she was on the verge of attacking poor Zeb! He tried to explain away what happened to him as being his own fault and leaving out the part of Jeordie burning him with lava. After all, Zeb did his best to help heal Jayden.
“Very well, Zeb, is anyone else injured?” Zumi asked as she took Jaydens shirt off to look over the burns on his body.
“No, as far as I know the only injury is Jayden.” Zeb sighed with relief and mouthed thank you to Jayden as he stood behind Mizumi. He smiled as he put his hands together and gave a small bow towards Jayden. Jayden smiled halfway and shook his head as he looked down at Mizumi.
“Very well, let Jeordie know I'm keeping Jayden overnight to treat him and heal the burns, tell him I may need him to sign paperwork for Jayden!” Mizumi said as she began to put some kind of cream on his arm to relieve the pain from the burns.
“Yes ma’am.” Zeb said politely, leaving the hospital.
“Jayden James, what were you thinking? You have never done anything like that before, you have to train more before pulling a stunt like that! Now lay back and get some rest! You'll be here for the night.” She said as bandaged his arm and gave him a shirt to put on. Jayden laid back and fell asleep instantly.
He couldn't sleep very well, when you're in a hospital, people constantly come in to check on you!  
"How are you?"
"What's your pain level?"
Then they unwrap your bandage and rewrap it! Yeah like that feels good, especially if it's a burn. Taki entered the room and sat by Jaydens bed.
"Can I help you?" Jayden asked, trying to sleep. Taki Hozuki poked him in the back. "Yeah face me please, so I can  talk to you Jay Jay." Taki said, answering the question! Seriously? He gets injured and now a Jounin Brother needs to harass him to answer questions?
"Can't this wait?" Jayden  asked him. "Not really kid, you were injured in an accident at the training facility while we were there ..do I need to keep explaining?" Taki answered. Jayden sat up and looked at Taki with a look that could kill! Taki held out his hand and pointed at Jaydens arm. Sighing Jayden scooted closer to Taki letting him unwrap his arm and rewrap it.
"I have to fill out paperwork, but we are going to say Jeordie accidentally did the jutsu so no more questions will be asked.
“Zumi is taking care of you, you're in good hands here. If you need anything JJ let her know and don't worry about what happened, you’ll get the hang of it before you know it kid!” Taki said as he stood up to leave. Zumi stared at him as he left, with a look that would knock you dead if looks could kill.
“Get some rest Jayden, they will let you go home in the morning dear.” She said sweetly, turning off the light. Finally, he was able to sleep uninterested.

838 words
+8 stats all to vigor
(Claiming Jutsus later)

Approved!
Jaydens Journal: We didn't start the Fire JPYXIpT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum