Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Unhallowed
Mission Record : Missions
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 37

Act 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of Betrayal Empty Act 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of Betrayal

Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:33 pm
*10 Minute flash back*

Azuki had blood seeping from his chest. The inner etches of his mind fading in and out. “Du-“ He spurted blood hacking up clots. “Dumb fucking ….googely eyed quack.” Again he found himself sitting on Kimiko. Cold and still, the life was gone from her bummy eyes .Seems the regeneration didn’t save her this time.  He assessed the carnage with his eyes. Scanning across the honored arena. More corpses of spiders and humanoid sea creatures. Sword wounds and clean slashes all around. The wild fang like claw marks were peculiar. None the less the sight was that of a fresh graveyard .Especially with the 40m sized slider dead behind him.

Azuki struck himself, the thud making a sharp pain. He latched on to this mental pang. It drew his sanity back in like a vacuum. The pain, if anything, made him feel alive. The searing flash of heat in his wounds. The psychological edge of adrenaline. The way the world was so vivid after experiencing near death.Lusted no more be faced battle sober. And it was fucking terrifying.

His hands shook unbeknownst to him. They stole his gaze. The sight almost like a dream. Or a disappointment made reality. He stood and clenched his hands. A few times for good measure. The feeling came back and so did his assurance.

His torso, of all the times to not have fire style. He held his palm to the wound. Sounds of lightning and guttural wails could be heard. The sounds reaching far into the distance. Something to draw his allies quicker. He was doubled over, steam rising from his side. The entire process was horrific.

“Damn….dammit I couldn’t…” In a fit of rage he unleashed his chakra. Those use to it would note a difference to the feeling.A bright and bold crimson aura. The two figures of green and red. His expansive aura showed flickers of a green spirit like man. A regal and powerful aura. Than was his Atman spirit. Being seemingly made of crimson flames evil and dark in nature.
Spoiler:

“How’s that ! To be slaughtered under the light of the Moon!” He sang roaring in victory. He had lived again, survived another battle. Those who could not see the spirits would feel their weight. He was more than just a man. This man was harboring spirits at his command.

Azuki went to work digging. He would dig  and dig. Ignoring  everyone who filed  in shortly. Even Junko if she appeared,   with nothing more than grumbles and silence. His ANT still glowed intensity.The whole was deep enough.

“ Gather round “ He commanded, spinning on his heel walking forward. With a few single seals he would reverse summon portfolio’s into their hands.

“Here lies the motherfuckers who thought they could harm us. Harm our family. I hate formalities , but I am General. I am thee Military Chancellor.” Azuki pointed his shovel at Kimiko’s head. “And as an act of war, have decimated our enemies. And left their lifeless corpses in our arena. Trial by Execution and they failed. This is what happens to traitors.”

Azuki kicked her into the grave. With a look of pure emptiness. The seething rage  beneath  his eyes contained by  calm demeanor.” They came into our home. Insulted our leader , our family , my Sister. Hurt our people,  our nation. We are peaceful but Merciless. We are not some sniveling cowards who need protecting. We are the people in the night.Darkness favors those blessed by the moon.”

His breathing was ragged and labored.Steam still lingering off his recently staunched flesh wounds. He would wave off any medical attention until he said what needed to be said.” In those portfolios are the others. Kimiko had used her spiders to alert the targets. This is now currently a hunt. But to our luck ,a meet up is occurring.”

Azuki paused with a sadistic grin tapping his forehead. “See they don’t know that we know ,who they are. I brought Kimiko here for the mission brief as I took her prisoner. I was ambushed but none of them knew each other. Our cover is not blown and they think they can slip unseen through the confusion.”
The hysterical laughter and chuckles that slipped. Even he couldn’t stop himself. But it was his way of staying conscious.

“These portfolios have all the details. I want them gone before they even see the walls. Keep causalities to a minimum and attack at choke points that limit environmental destruction. And remember.” Azuki turned to face the crowd once more. He twirled and put away Mr.Clod on the sheath on his back.

“When they run, remember the suffering they caused. If they beg for life , remember those people they killed. REMEMBER when you smell fear ,  feed them terror. Let them remember the faces of who  cast them  into the pits of hell.” He spat on the grave of Kimiko with gusto.

“Fuck Kurogane, fuck these chimeras , and any other abomination who would sign their own warrant of death by making us their enemy. Prepare to dispatch Justice tomorrow . Dismissed.” With a wave of his arm he would send a senbon into a moving body behind him. The chimera slumped over as he looked  off  at the moon. He was in his own world as both Atlas and Akuma valiantly floated at his side.

Their presence, albeit powerful, was still unseen. He had borrowed a piece of Kimiko for a ninja tool. Putting behind his puppet making he learned a way to incorporate ninja. It would be a memento and war trophy.

*Present Moment*

Azuki was beat after his speech and sat against the nearby wall. He didn’t pay much mine to anyone. Unless they chose to speak to him.Any help would be refused if someone tried to stop him from sitting.

There wasn’t much else for him to do. He had to stop getting injured so much. But it seemed he was always fighting outnumbered battles.Although he was able to overcome an enemy he had barely defeated before. And this time severely outnumbered.

“You’ve improved with summoning me  in battle master. Soon you’ll have mastered the spirit arts. Managing more wouldn’t be implausible.” Azuki looked at his spirit in the eyes. He nodded looking like nothing more than exhaustion to the outside.

WC:1,057 [Enter]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum