Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 9000

A Small Project with Big Rewards Empty A Small Project with Big Rewards

Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:15 am
Mission: D-rank Minor Construction Help

Kenchi arrived at Eventide, a quaint district nestled among rolling hills, just as the sun descended toward the horizon. His task was straightforward: assisting a resident with a small construction project. The village exuded undeniable charm, yet the weariness in its people’s eyes hinted at their daily struggles.

As Kenchi glanced at his reflection in the window of a nearby house, he took in his figure. His vibrant green hair and striking green eyes were framed by a prominent scar that stood out sharply in the sunlight. Though well-worn, his sleeveless gi clung tightly to his muscular frame, showcasing the strength and discipline he had forged over rigorous training. The ninja pouches strapped to his waist, filled with various consumables, spoke of his readiness and tactical approach. In that fleeting moment, he couldn't help but feel a quiet pride in the image staring back at him.

He was greeted by Taro, a middle-aged man whose weathered face spoke of years of hard work. “You must be Kenchi,” Taro said, extending a rough hand. “I appreciate you coming out. I’ve got a small project here that’s a bit too much for me to handle alone.

Kenchi shook Taro’s hand firmly. “No problem. What do you need?

Taro led him to a cleared area with blueprints on a wooden table. “I need to build a simple shed for storing tools. It’ll keep everything dry through the winter. I’ve got the materials and tools ready, but an extra set of hands would make all the difference.

Kenchi examined the blueprints. The design was simple: a wooden frame, a thatched roof, and a door.

Got it. Let’s get to work.

Working side by side, Kenchi moved heavy beams while Taro took measurements and cuts. The steady rhythm of sawing and hammering was surprisingly calming, a welcome change from the usual chaos of his shinobi duties.

As they worked, Taro shared stories about the village. Kenchi learned about its history and the daily challenges faced by its residents. The shed was more than just a structure; it represented stability and hope for the community.

By the time the sun had set, the shed was nearly complete. The frame was up, and the thatch was ready to be attached. Taro wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled at Kenchi. “We’re almost there. Just a bit more to go.

“It’s looking great. We’ll finish it soon.” Kenchi said, pushing through his fatigue.

With the final touches done, the shed stood sturdy against the darkening sky. It wasn’t grand but practical—exactly what the village needed. Taro clapped Kenchi on the back, his eyes full of gratitude.

You’ve done more than just help build this,” Taro said. “You’ve lifted our spirits. It’s reassuring to know that people like you are out there.

Happy to help. Sometimes, the small things can make a big difference.” Kenchi replied with a smile, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction.

As he prepared to leave, Taro handed him a small pouch of coins. “Here’s your payment. But really, thank you for everything.

Kenchi nodded and accepted the pouch. “You’re welcome. I’ll make sure people hear good things about this place.” With a final glance at the new shed and a wave to Taro, Kenchi set off down the road, feeling a quiet contentment. The fulfillment of a job well done and the connection with the villagers were far more rewarding than any payment.

[WC: 568]

[EXIT]

[Claims:]

I will claim Action Point 20 in exchange for 568 words, which seems to be what I need.
Also claiming 10 AP and 2,000 ryo from the mission.

Current Bonus AP Pool: 115
AP Gained: 30
New Bonus AP Pool: 145
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A Small Project with Big Rewards Empty Re: A Small Project with Big Rewards

Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:26 pm
The sun dipped behind the rolling hills as Ayato, the Hogokage, arrived at the Eventide district. Today’s mission was far from his usual weighty responsibilities; he was here to help with a local construction project—a new community pavilion. Approaching the work site, Ayato was greeted by Haru, a middle-aged villager with a timeworn face and a warm smile. Haru’s eyes widened slightly at the sight of the Hogokage’s imposing figure.

You don’t have to do this, Kage-sama. There are plenty of lower-ranked ninjas eager for these small-time projects,” Haru said, dismissively gesturing toward the scattered tools and materials.

Ayato grinned, wiping the sweat from his brow with a casual wrist flick. “I want to. Let no man say Ayato’s hand did not bleed for his village. Besides, I could use the workout—office life isn't exactly strenuous,” he said, referencing the desk-bound duties that had consumed most of his recent days.

Haru chuckled, clearly touched by the Hogokage’s dedication. “If you insist, then. Here are the blueprints. This pavilion will be the perfect spot for the villagers to unite.

Ayato studied the blueprints with a discerning eye. The design was straightforward: a simple wooden pavilion with a thatched roof and open sides for natural light and ventilation. “A classic design—let us transform this timber into a true community hub,” he said.

They set to work, with Ayato tackling the heavier tasks—lifting and positioning the wooden beams—while Haru handled the finer details like measuring and securing the structure. Despite Ayato’s strength, he approached the task with careful precision, ensuring everything was aligned with the blueprints.

As the afternoon wore on, the pavilion began to take shape. Ayato found the rhythmic tasks of construction unexpectedly soothing, a welcome change from the chaotic nature of his administrative duties. The steady pounding of nails, the scent of fresh wood, and the camaraderie with Haru created a sense of satisfaction that had been rare for him.

You know, Lord Seventh,” Haru said as he worked, “This pavilion has been coming for a long time. It’ll be perfect for festivals and gatherings, and the villagers have been eagerly anticipating it.

Ayato nodded, his expression thoughtful. “I’m glad to be part of it. Sometimes, it’s the small things that make the biggest difference. A wise old man once told me that in my Genin days.

Haru paused, a grin spreading across his face as he glanced at Ayato. “Wise old man, huh? It seems you’re finally remembering my words of wisdom from back when you were just a fresh-faced Genin. I’ll have to take that as a compliment, even if you’re making me sound like a relic.

Ayato chuckled, meeting Haru’s playful gaze. “Just means your wisdom stands the test of time, Haru. Even in retirement. Consider it a compliment.

As the sun began to set, the pavilion was nearly complete. The frame was up, and the straw roof was in place, offering a warm refuge from the evening chill. Ayato stepped back, surveying their work with a satisfied nod. “There we go,” he said, wiping his hands on a cloth. “A fine piece of work, if I do say so.

Haru clapped his hands together, eyes full of gratitude. “The pavilion will be a centerpiece for our community.” As Haru handed him a small pouch of coins, Ayato instinctively began to refuse. “I appreciate the gesture, but I can’t accept—” he started, but Haru’s steady, sincere gaze cut him off. Haru’s eyes conveyed gratitude and pride that words alone could not express. “Kage-sama, please don’t insult me by refusing. Your help today means more to us than any payment. Accept it as a token of our appreciation.” Moved by the sincerity in Haru’s eyes, Ayato’s resistance softened, and he accepted the pouch with a grateful nod.

As Ayato prepared to leave, his gaze drifted to a wooden shed under construction in the distance. A green-haired Genin from Hoshi was working diligently on it, his muscular frame moving with focused precision. 

Curious, Ayato turned to Haru and asked, “What’s that about? Is it another project?” Haru followed his gaze and smiled. “Ah, that’s Taro’s crew at work. Taro wanted to build a shed for the community—a place to store tools and supplies. And that lad might just be giving you a run for your money in the building skills department."

Though Ayato didn’t recognize him, the Genin’s dedication and hard work were evident from afar. The young shinobi passed by without noticing Ayato, absorbed in his task. Watching the scene unfold, Ayato felt a surge of admiration and curiosity, impressed by the Genin’s commitment.

Seems I’ll have to step up my game if there’s fresh talent outshining me.

With one last glance at the new pavilion and a wave to Haru, Ayato set off toward the road, a quiet sense of pride and contentment settling over him. At that moment, it wasn’t the grandeur of being Hogokage that mattered but the simple joy of making a difference with his hands. It felt refreshing to fix something with them for a change.

[EXIT]

[WC: 842]
[TWC: 842]
[Mission WC (Combined):  1410/100]

Claiming wrote:
2,000 ryo from Mission Rewards
With a 25% Max stat Discount
842 WC to C-rank Shattered Blade Strike [750/750]
B-rank Shattered Blade Strike [842/1,125]
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Small Project with Big Rewards Empty Re: A Small Project with Big Rewards

Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:11 pm
Kenchi wrote:

[EXIT]

[Claims:]

I will claim Action Point 20 in exchange for 568 words, which seems to be what I need.
Also claiming 10 AP and 2,000 ryo from the mission.

Current Bonus AP Pool: 115
AP Gained: 30
New Bonus AP Pool: 145

Approved!
A Small Project with Big Rewards JPYXIpT
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko