Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Kind Leading the Blind [Travel]Today at 7:52 pmSakaizaUnexpected BusinessToday at 5:00 pmJoroA Fated Meeting Today at 4:57 pmJoroFirst Mission for HyogagakureToday at 4:50 pmHwan SinnsPit StopToday at 4:50 pmJoroJun's Bank Account.Today at 11:14 amJun ShibasakiBeyond The WallsToday at 10:17 amOkisho UchihaHwan SinnsToday at 9:48 amHiroyaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 9:44 amAshbornSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 9:15 amSaturn
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 24%
38 Posts - 16%
29 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 8%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 6%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Don't Look To The Sky No More [Hunter] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Look To The Sky No More [Hunter]

Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:10 pm
OOC

What's up Space and Battle Mod! This call is mostly due to the nature of the post and the fact that both of us have differing thoughts on the timelining of everything. I'm going to list a few points I think should be addressed. And if the Battle Mod could set our timeline straight or give some clarity on that. Would be much appreciated.

1. For my main point. I'm arguing that Space doesn't correctly specify his movement correctly. Leaving it to vague wording such as "While on the move," while not describing when he would interact with Tobias's techniques. I then had to fill in the information with the math I displayed to show the timeline of the post. Which he contradicted in the proceeding post by adding his own sets of numbers. Which he previously had not described. I find that since I did so first I have precedent.

2. For my second point, I'll draw attention to Space's second point in his post. I only need to do three hand seals for Hurricane Sidewinder. My hand seal speed is divided by his movement speed. He would only be able to run 3.27 meters. As 24/220 is 0.109 repeating. Times 10, it equals 1.09 meters of movement for Saturn per hand seal that Joro performs. 3 times 1.09 is 3.27 meters. So, he would not be able to move those 6 meters he described before my technique went off.

3. Since we are going into wording here of the timeline. Space uses the word dragging which when defined means, "pull (someone or something) along forcefully, roughly, or with difficulty." This can be found in Space's Second to last post. Third Paragraph near the bottom of it. Pull is the keyword here. As that would describe it behind him. If we are looking at the wording. With his new contradictory numbers, he would run into the Swamp before he could use his Axe against it.

4. For Saturn's third point you can look at the above example as his timelining is off if he really wants to teleport.

5. Would just like to get a third party on the discussion so we can continue from where is best and we can move past this confusion between the both of us. For the record, we both have discussed the combat thread at length to help each other in as fair a manner as we can. Just need another set of eyes to set us straight.

Last note, thank you to whoever picks this up for looking at this for us. Thank you to Space for being a solid combat partner. And indeed, this has been a fun topic. First IC fight, and it's been crazy. Thank you again for your time. Excited to see what is left in store for this Hunter!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum