Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaBladed TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaizaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 7:31 amSakaizaHalberdToday at 6:54 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
68 Posts - 20%
63 Posts - 18%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ten
Ten
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Professional Advice Empty Professional Advice

Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:11 am
Tenizen found himself at the Training Facility for what felt like the tenth time this week. He had spent more time here than he had at his own house! He would be better off just living here instead since he was never home. Training and missions always kept him out and about. Maybe he would just consider staying here full time. Most of his possessions were already here. All he really owned was his swords, ronin robes, and his fleece blanket/pillow combo anyway. All he was missing from here was the blanket and pillow, he had all seven swords with him everywhere he went already.

The pint sized swordsman sat in the middle of a training field next to two exact twins of himself. Any ninja worth his salt would recognize these replicas as shadow clones. Each Shadow clone was holding a leaf in between their fingers and staring at it intently. The three of them focused so hard they looked like they were trying to make the shrubbery spontaneously combust. What they were really doing was trying to cut it in half with wind chakra. They were clearly very unsuccessful.

Damn why is this so fucking hard? I have been at it for hours and i cant even cut a stupid fucking leaf! How the fuck i am supposed to do wind breathing if i cant even use fucking wind chakra? This is bullshit! You two clones need to step up your training! You're not focusing hard enough! Quit screwing around and let's master this shit already! It wasn’t this hard to use fire and earth chakra so why is this one giving us so much shit! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Tenizen couldn't contain his frustration any longer and let his voice carry to all the training fields around him. He didn't care if anybody heard him at this point. Hell he hoped they heard him, Maybe they could give him some advice to get over this hurdle he was stuck on. He had reached his limit for patience and went well beyond it. He felt like a psycho yelling at his own clones, but he couldn't help it. He just felt like unloading on them even if he knew it wasn’t their fault.

He probably yelled at them because he secretly wanted to berate himself for not being talented enough to pick up wind manipulation. He was so angry with how little progress he had made for all the hours he put into it. It had just been a long time since he ran into something he just couldn’t master! It had been an even longer time since he let his emotions get the better of him like this! It was times like these where Tenizen’s poor control of his emotions brutally reminded him that he was only a child. Killing as many people as he did often caused him to forget that simple fact. A ninja needed to be in better control of themself.

Ten sighed and released his clones causing the leaves they were holding to drift harmlessly towards the ground. He fell back on the hard floor with his arms spread out wide in defeat. The seven different swords connected to his body caused him to lay more on them than the actual ground itself. He ignored the blades pressing into his back and took in a couple deep breaths. He was trying to recenter his emotions and tame his breathing like he had been instructed to do by his master. Controlling one's emotions was the first lesson he was taught and he was failing at that right now! He had to fix that!

WC 609
Ten
Ten
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Professional Advice Empty Re: Professional Advice

Yesterday at 5:37 pm
Hours and hours went into practicing his wind style. It was by far the hardest thing he had tried to learn yet. It felt like each element he learned increased the difficulty for every element after by a factor of ten. Even with his clones helping him learn it felt impossible to learn. Every other element had come to him so easily that he expected this one to be no different, he was wrong! He just couldn't get a feel for it. His earlier outburst regarding his frustrations was proof of his struggles. His childish whaling and whining happened to catch the attention of another ninja young training nearby.

The ninja looked to be around fifteen or so. Ten had never seen him around but that wasn't saying much. He hadn’t met most of the ninja that resided in Kirigakure.  The young man came over to Ten with a big cheery smile on his face. He was tall for his age but very slender, seamed plenty friendly enough and not much of a threat. His mud brown messy hair swung around wildly while he made his way over to Tenizen.

Hey you seem to be struggling a bit! I found it easier to think of your chakra grinding against itself as it moves in opposite directions. That friction created in the middle is the trick to getting the feel for using wind chakra. It was a pain for me to learn until someone passed along that trick. Just picture it next time and I promise it will help!

The advice was given freely in passing. Ten didn't even have a chance to process what was really said before his mysterious tutor was already making his way for the exit. His nonchalant demeanor in which he coolly strolled by offering sage advice was almost irritating. It was a stand up act that Ten was not used to in his short but savage life. Ten couldnt help but be grateful for the advice. When he stopped to think about what the guy said it was like a light bulb went off in his head. Suddenly things started to make sense and for the first time he could actually feel the wind chakra.

Wow, that makes so much sense! I just need to focus on that feeling. That resistance is what I need. If I just hone in now then i should be able to get this soon. It won't be easy, but by practicing incorporating this into my swordsmanship, then I will definitely get this one day, no problem!

Ten would go on to practice for another hour or two before finally calling it a  night. His arms were sore from swinging his sword so much and his legs were quivering from exhaustion. There was gashes all in his hands from wind breathing style gone wrong and all the wasted chakra was really taking its toll on him in this particular movement. He didn't get as close as he would like to perfecting the wind release, but at least he was confident that it was possible now. The process was definitely slow going.

[Exit]

Wc: 521 Twc: 1130

Claims 1130 Wc to wind release. Its my third element as a sarutobi with the Honor student pin 1130/3,000
+11 chakra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum