Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Follow the yellow brick roadToday at 4:49 pmPrimrose UchihaA Fated Meeting Today at 4:04 pmMegamiOne Step Closer [Travel]Today at 5:46 amJupiterA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 10:52 pmAkabayashi Terumi7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:34 pmAzuki ShinodaAsh ReleaseYesterday at 1:19 pmJoroThe Kind Leading the Blind [Travel]Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:02 pmJupiterUnexpected BusinessFri Sep 13, 2024 5:00 pmJoroFirst Mission for HyogagakureFri Sep 13, 2024 4:50 pmHwan SinnsPit StopFri Sep 13, 2024 4:50 pmJoro
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 22%
50 Posts - 20%
29 Posts - 11%
26 Posts - 10%
24 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 6%
12 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 89906

Working hard  Empty Working hard

Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:26 pm
missions:

Youta would receive a letter to meet up with a wealthy businessman who is worried about his wife who wanted to go shopping in the market district. They had been receiving death threats. He would read more details and there also seems to be a tree that needs trimmed or eliminated. It is a old balboa tree that is destroying and draining a local well. So it needs to be destroyed as safely as possible and Youta is leading a team of lower Genin so if he could teach them something that would be great too. He would find his basic armor and his katana on his side. He would send letters to the other shinobi to meet him at the gates that’s go into the richer districts then they need looking at that tree before they head off to find the aristocrat. He would get ready and head towards the gates. He would remember about his rush because he had plans tonight. So he would leave a note just incase. He would sign it and hope she would understand. They were both shinobi and it has been over a month since they met. He would head towards the fountain outside and start meditating by the bench. Then Iktumi would start to talk to him. “So new people ey, we could absorb all their energy.” he would start miniacally laughing then continue I’m kidding we should not do that right? I sometimes forget no fellow shinobi from the village and not the pretty purple-haired lady.”

WC 254
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Ryo : 2500

Working hard  Empty Re: Working hard

Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:20 am
It had been another long night for Talon. No nightmares this time, just the inability to sleep, relax, and drift off. At about three in the morning, the gardeners arrived to set up the watering system. Why mention this? Easy, ASMR…in other words, the watering system equals sprinklers, sprinkling water, and hitting the metal shed in the garden near his room! Finally, causing the Tau to fall asleep! Putting a tabletop fountain in his room would probably be a good idea for the near future.
At about eight in the morning, a maid knocked on his door and handed him a familiar-looking package of papers and a cup of coffee! He thanked her and shut the door to sit at his bedroom table. The maids know him, so they bring him coffee and paperwork! It's good he's alone in his room, considering he used his threads to stir his coffee and sort through the papers. His threads retreat into his body as he begins to sip his coffee and stand up to change his clothes. He put on a black shirt, pants, and boots, then headed downstairs to leave!

“Let the others know I already left. I'll meet up with them at the location on the letter.” Talon said to the maid before he left. He was still tired, but you wouldn't be able to tell, considering where his threads and patches were!

“You must be the one leading our group today. I'm one of the Genin. I'm Talon.” Talon said, introducing himself to the fellow Shinobi. The others should be along shortly. It's Sephora Hyuuga and her twin brother Dante.” He added, looking around the area. He was nervous, considering he didn't have too many friends or get out very often!

WC 306
560/5,000 mission word count
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:27 pm
Sephora had woken up early and was in an abnormally good mood! Ever since confessing her feelings to Ayato and her team completing three missions, Sephora realized how she had changed since coming to Hoshi, which was a good thing! She was very impressed with her changes, which began affecting her daily life. She pulled her long white hair up into a ponytail on her head, threw on a strappy halter top and a pair of cargo pants with her boots, and headed out the door as she read the mission envelope she was given by a maid who had also given her a message from Talon. Were they meeting with a Chuunin? And apparently, Talon had already left a few minutes before? She was pretty curious at this point.
As they arrived at the meeting spot, she immediately recognized the white-haired Chuunin!

“Youta Shinkou? Are you the Chuunin leading the team? It's good to see you again!” She said as she hugged Youta! If he allows the hug. She and Youta are…friends…even though he paralyzed her for trying to steal a fry off his plate!
“We are just waiting on our twin brother Dante now.” She said as she stood by Talon.
TWC: 208

768/5,000
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 2500

Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:10 pm
Mornings are evil. Well at least to Dante Hyuuga they were. The young Shinobi arose from his bed in a rather grumbling state. As he got up he stretched and looked down when he heard what sounded like a cat meowing! He looked down and saw a very adorable tuxedo cat rubbing against his legs! He picked up the cat that appeared to be holding a roll of letters tied with ribbons. As he took the letters from the cat it playfully nibbles on his hand and jumps on his bed. A maid entered with a food and water bowl for the cat. Dante looked at the cat's collar and saw its name was ‘Tux’! How original…
Regardless, Dante smiled when he flipped the tag over and it said it belonged to Dante Hyuuga. Someone remembered it was his and Sephora's birthday!
“I'll be back later, you can sleep on the bed.” He said as he petted the cat. It grabbed his hand and began to lick it before making a purring noise at Dante. He left the room and closed the door so Tux wouldn't get out. Dante headed out to meet up with the rest of the team. As he arrived, he playfully punched Sephora in the arm!
“First off, Happy Birthday Sephora, and Second, nice to see you again Youta. So you're leading our team today?” Dante said to Sephora then turned to look at Youta.
(Wc:240)
1,008/5000
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 89906

Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:05 pm
Youta woukd see everyone could finally gather around. He would see a new face of a young man named Talon would arrive first and Youta would say “My name is Youta Shinkou, it is a pleasure to meet you Talon. Of coarse it’s Sephora. She is always a pleasure and a delight isn’t she? I have already had the pleasure of meeting the other two on this mission.” Then a few moments later Dante and Sephora would show up. “Sephora, it is a pleasure to see you again. And Dante it has been a minute. I guess its your twos birthday. Happy birthday. But now it’s time to get to business, first at the well on the other side of the richer square and those houses there is a well that supplies the lower class that has a tree growing into it and we need to get rid of it. Anyone have any ideas? I have one but you guys need to start thinking for yourself. We have a limited time before we need to watch over the banker’s wife.” He would wait for their response and consider the options that they come up with. He was really not looking forward to the day. He was not a fan of the upper class they had always looked down on orphans like him and then he was adopted by two hard workers who barely made ends meat. He would stop day dreaming for a second and continue. “We should walk and talk. I have a special jutsu I could use but I could also try to teach you all some technique that may be needed in the future while we are trying to take care of the tree.”

WC 287
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum