Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 6:54 pmAyato Hyuuga7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 6:26 pmAzuki ShinodaHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Venomous Heritage
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

To Be With You Empty To Be With You

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:44 am
Megami had been keeping an eye on her boyfriend, Youta Shinkous, new home while he was away on a mission. She had just recently moved to the beautiful village of Hoshigakure and was loving the place already! She had been given the spare key to the house and therefore had no trouble entering the house. Megami locked the door behind her, tossed the keys into a basket beside the door and headed into the kitchen to get a drink. She had purchased a few things to drink and some food to eat at his house.
After doing the weekly housework for him, she decided to take a nice hot shower in Youtas rather nice and large bathroom!
This bathroom had gray and white ceramic tiling across the walls and a large walk-in shower with a nice place to sit built into the shower that extended from the wall. This was the perfect shower in Megami's opinion! She needed a nice hot shower to help her think. She had a lot on her mind, like how to explain the tiny little purple and green fissures that come from her eyes and spread downwards! Or the fangs that she had been keeping caps over in her mouth. Little caps that resembled regular teeth!
You see, she really liked Youta a lot. And when it came down to talking about clans she would change the subject. For years Megami uses the last name Kuoga to cover up her real name. Dokuja. Megami Violet Dokuja. Weird? Not really, because had she revealed her real name to anyone, she would have been one hell of an experiment for someone! The only two people who knew her real identity, Ayato, because the Hogokage somehow had her real legit information on paperwork transferred from Konoha, and Tori Uzumaki because she was the team medic.
But now, she had to tell Youta who she really was! She loves him and hopes he will accept her.
Megami washed her long purple hair and just let the hot steamy water run over her skin as she sighed…this was so relaxing…
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 89906

To Be With You Empty Re: To Be With You

Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:45 am
You would be working another and his final night shift for a while and was exhausted. He had been working the last 18 hours between training before and during his 12-hour shift. He got a good hour's nap between them, though. With the Nova Tournament coming up, he had to ensure he was ready.  He had also been going on missions almost daily for the last 2 or 3 weeks.  He had been having his girlfriend, Megami, check on his little townhouse while he had been on so many missions, sometimes sleeping in the barracks to get some shut-eye.  But he finally earned a good vacation.  They have been together for almost 3 and a half months now, so he trusted her and might be falling in love.  He would turn off his desk light after completing his last report and head home.  

He would unlock the door and see Megami’s keys in the basket, then lock the door behind him. He would head into his bedroom and hear his shower going.  He would activate meigan and see a signature he knew as Megami. He would wait to surprise her that he was back and had the next 3 or 4 days off.  He would sit on his bed waiting and use the armory seal to put his armor and sword away.  While waiting on the bed, he would accidentally fall asleep.  

WC 244
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:39 pm
Megami finished her shower, she dried off and dried her hair then wrapped up in a robe! She decided to go to the room and get dressed in her spare clothes she keeps at Youtas house. As she stepped into the room she saw Youta lying on the bed fast asleep!
“He's so cute when he sleeps!” Megami whispered to herself. Instead of getting dressed, the robe covered her enough, she crawled into bed quietly next to Youta. She reached her hand out and pulled up one of the smaller blankets, sitting on the edge of the bed, to cover up Youta. She ran her fingers through his white hair as she looked at him smiling. He seemed so peaceful! She lightly kissed his forehead then decided to join him. Yeah all she had on was the robe, but she was quite comfortable in it! She moved herself in front of Youta and took one of his arms and wrapped it around her! Her back was against the front of his body and they were in a spooning position.
Megami felt safe with Youta, he was a very caring, strong person! She knew he would protect her if she needed him to. Megami and Youta had been together for a while and she let four words slip she never saw herself saying…
“I love you Youta.” She said as she laid in bed with him! She seemed to have surprised herself but she knew what her heart told her was true!
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:03 pm
Youta who had passed out from exhaustion was sitting there sleeping. He was not sure for how long but he knew he felt someone in with him and assumed correctly it was Megami he could sense it with her chakra signature. He did not really hear anything that was going on but once he felt the soft robe he knew for certain who it was. And calmed down kinda to a relaxing state. And rested he would wake up shortly after and start pretending to be asleep and would lock down and hold Megami with all of his strength in the spooning position. Whenever she would try to get up or move he would tighten it even more saying “no it’s still nap time. We don’t have anywhere to go. They can all deal with it. I’m on vacation now.” Then he would remember about the robe. “Huh Megami, do you have anything underneath that robe? You know you have some extra clothes in one of the drawers. And is this my robe or your robe? I know you brought a ton of different products for showering.” He would slowly open his eyes to see Megami. She would be in his arms still.and then if she goes to look up he would pretend to fall back asleep.

WC 218
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:22 pm
Megami had drifted off to sleep in his arms when she suddenly felt his tight grip around her. She smiled because this was a sign he knew she was with him! Damn he was strong, she couldn't move to even change positions! This made her giggle. Oh yeah, she was still wrapped in his robe. She could slightly move and she sniffed the robe, and realized it was a little big on her.
“I put yours on, it's a little big on me and smells like you! No I don't have anything on under it, do you have anything under your clothes?” Megami softly giggled as they held each other.
“Yeah I know I have stuff over here, I'm here so often I decided I may as well have something here in case I need it!” She said as she put her hand on Youtas. His were slightly bigger than hers, of course she had a slightly smaller frame than him and she was a little shorter than he was.
Wait, did he go back to sleep? She smiled a very coy smile…
“I could take the robe off if you prefer.” She said teasingly. As she looked up and kissed him very lightly on the lips. He was holding her tightly but she still managed to maneuver herself around to do that.
(223)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:28 pm
“Its ok , you can wear my robe if you want to. And am I wearing anything under my boxers and undershirt? I was wearing armor. This is the last layer.” That was a silly question. Who wears stuff under a undershirt. She would start wiggling around a little bit more and his grip would get tighter and she would talk about her stuff being here. “I know you have some clothes here and a ton of bathroom stuff. I have never seen so many different soaps and lotions and creams. I don’t know what it is all for but it’s whatever. Who needs a bathroom counter anyways? I still have my soaps. You are here a lot and thanks for taking care of things during these last few weeks. It is always good to know that I have someone who I can trust and rely on.” He would lay back down finally letting loose a little on his grip on her. Then he would see her and she would say one of the most flirtatious things he has ever heard her say to him. Which is hard to do because in the 3 or so months she has said some very flirtatious things and they have kissed and made out a lot but then work got in the way and they have not really been able to hang out or really see each other at all. And she is offering to take off her robe. Before he could really answer she would look up and kiss him. His grip would tighten again and he would kiss her back.

WC 268
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:45 pm
Whoa! He kissed her back, now they were getting somewhere! Megami loved flirting with Youta! Because he had a tendency to blush and she found this cute! He was slightly shy in the relationship department, but that's okay, it made him even more attractive in her eyes! But, when he kissed her back and his grip on her tightened she found this very sexy!
Now they were face to face and she had a lot of things she wanted to share with him, but at the moment, there was one thing she really wanted…best way to explain it….one word! Megami wanted him! She often held back at times so as to not scare him, but the minute he kissed her back and tightened his grip on her, she knew maybe now was the time! They had made out before, quite often actually, but now, maybe it was time for a little more to happen! She looked Youta in the eyes as she took her free hand and began to move it under his shirt as she ran her fingers very lightly up his side and back down to his hip as she moved to kiss him again, this time with a little more passion behind it!
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:56 pm
Youta would see that look in her eyes he definitely knows that he started something with her now. She would stick her hand up the back of his shirt. And just be touching him all over. He would wrap his arms even tighter around her waist till he basically picked her up to be on top of him. They were still dressed and kissing but he did not suspect that this would last for much longer. He would be thinking about her a lot now. He had been missing her the last few days and weeks during his long night shifts. So they have just been missing each other because while Megami is working and active Youta was sleeping and vice versa. They have been going out now for a while this was the logical next step. What did Youta expect he did encourage it when he started making out with her and holding her tighter. And getting her all worked up and he was thinking to himself should he start to try to slow this down or ramp it up. So logically he choose to ramp it up know how competitive they both were he would pull her head up after kissing her neck he would whisper in her ear “Are you gunna be able to finish what you started?”

WC 223
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:42 pm
As she reached her hands under his shirt she giggled playfully! And as he pulled her on top of him the robe she had around her, the only thing she had on came undone! Not like it mattered at this point, one thing was leading to another and at this point they were about to go farther than making out!
“Your clothes would look much better off of your body!” Megami said as She ran her hands across his chest admiring his tattoos. Even though she had fangs, she knew how to kiss his body without biting him. Megami began kissing his neck softly then kissed his lips again as she stared lovingly into his eyes as she gently used her fingers to caress his cheeks as she spoke to him.
“Youta my love, I think it's you needing to finish what you started!” Megami said as she took off his robe and pulled him on top of her kissing him passionately! Now as a mature audience we know where this is leading right? So curtain call!
(Fade to black)
(Exit)
TWC:1241
+12 stats
+6 vigor
+6 speed
1241 towards https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58115-venomous-heritage#432527
Will complete it giving me
2,000/2,000
With the Wordcount from
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59119p30-a-fated-meeting#442868

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:21 pm
Youta realizing what he had done when he pulled her on top of him. The robe had opened up and there Megami was looking as beautiful as ever. She would be there. He would be taking his clothes off and she would continue kissing him. Kissing his neck and continuing kissing him. As she moved back up to kissing his lips he would then caress her face also. He would continue seeing her fangs which threw him for second but not enough to change the mood or what was going on. He would then see that she was going to challenge him. Saying that it was his job to fisnish what he started. He would turn her over and lay her on the bed. Saying “oh my love you do not know what you are asking for.” Youta know he had pressed the right button on Megami with that last statement and knew where this would be going. Megami knew how to get Youta all worked up also and what she was doing.

Fade to black
Exit

WC 1125

Claim nuisance B rank 1125/1125 max stat discount
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum