Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Who Let The Dogs Out (P, IO, NK)Today at 3:18 amShisouSanzu No SangatsuToday at 12:42 amAzuki ShinodaFuyujinmaru (冬神丸) - Blade of the Winter DeitiesYesterday at 11:48 pmJoroThe Winter's BluesYesterday at 8:49 pmMidori TerumiThe Secrets of Death [P]Yesterday at 7:39 pmAyato HyuugaFirst Mission for HyogagakureYesterday at 7:04 pmTravin KaguyaBeyond The WallsYesterday at 6:20 pmGoto SenjuRelic HuntingYesterday at 1:27 pmTenJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Yesterday at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideYesterday at 11:55 amIsamu Hayato
Top posting users this month
65 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 18%
56 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Unhallowed
Mission Record : Missions
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 37

Sanzu No Sangatsu Empty Sanzu No Sangatsu

Today at 12:42 am
Sanzu No Sangatsu Cult_w10

Azuki had prepared the necessary rituals as a group of hooded shinobi stood underground. The secret trusted members of the council were formed in a circle. Azuki had sent out a challenge for a promotion. His right and left hand hands. The seals were preformed with precision as the three magic circles formed before him. The selection process was sudden for selecting his new companions. Promised new recruits who would be promoted into the higher ranks. "I summon thee who have completed the trials. Come forth!"

From the magic circle two people would appear. Azuki walked towards the kneeling shinobi unveiling his cloak. "From this day forward you will serve at my side.Sanzu no Sangatsu " He referenced activating his chakra with a influx of power. "In your service you work within shadows. For we are the excellence in which unites a unified nation. When the call comes we will answer. Striking down injustice with a heavy hand. Oh so do you swear."

The two shinobi responded in unison. "Oh so do we swear." Azuki anointed them with a ritual blade. Hovering the blade over each shoulder as with knighting. Completing the fuinjutsu seals the ritual was completed. The other ninja defeated by these two would be seeking medical attention. "Master of the sensory unit. As my left hand and eyes you will be dubbed as such. Rise before me Heavenly Light Of Clarity.Dispel misfortune and see through deception." A woman of similar height with a rich crimson like color to her hair. She wore a floral designed white sleeveless dress with a kimono draped on her arms.

Looking to the next woman Azuki followed procedure."Vice Commander of the combat unit. As my right hand you will decimate and smite any who call us enemy. From afar you will rain upon death with no fear, no hesitation.Rise before me Heaven's Thunder Artillery. Bombard  with the fury of the Moon Goddess. "  The figure took down their hood. A woman with snow white hair and a sephia skin tone. She wore multiple layers and had a unique look to her eyes.  "Let us be great." Azuki finished the ritual and meeting before leaving with the two. They had much work to complete and even less time to complete it.

200ap used Mortal Instruments for Living Clones

WC: 376 [Exit]

Claiming

Creating two D rank Living Clones

376 WC to ap     4ap per 100wc  = 12ap

Isamu Hayato likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum