Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 5:13 pmJupiterThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuThe Winter's BluesToday at 8:32 amSakaizaBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK) Empty Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:09 am
Prim had made it to the noodle bar before Viper. As she looked over the menu her stomach began to growl.Prim was actually a lot hungrier than she thought was. Of course with all the missions she had been doing lately and training, it was a wonder she wasn't suffering from exhaustion. She sat down at the bar and began to think about everything. She was so close to actually being Chuunin and the main person to thank was Viper. Sure other people pushed her to be her besst, like Nightshade and Akina. But the one peron who could somehow motivate her was Viper. She also began to think about her and Nightshades confrontation with Mangetsu. The feeling of being trapped and unable to move, the feeling of alomost dying. Shivers went down her spine.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK) Empty Re: Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 am
Viper makes it to the noodle bar albeit a few minutes behind his cousin, the sudden events with diplomacy issues with the sand on his mind with bring both annoyance and frustration to the Hokage, this clone mostly thinking of the diplomacy with the sand he is going to need to do and the paper work, the real viper left to deal with how to handle the traitor.

The clone sighs, he sits beside his sister most notably on her right flank as he taps the counter twice to get the chefs attention, once that is done he proceeds to order but a basic bowl of ramen and a cup of tea, the chef waits for the ladies order beside him.
Viper keeps his facial expressions normal same with the air around him, he has no intention of worrying his cousin with his business affairs and the potential war that may be upon their doorstep, he will make sure nothing ever happens to her so there is nothing to worry about.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:39 am
Primrose saw Viper entire the ramen bar. "Hey cousin, long time no see!" Prim joked leaning against Viper. Prim ordered the same thing as Viper. "I have to be honest that mission was kind of tough to handle. I honestly got scared. I think I need to learn how to defeat the element of water. " Prim said very casually. "How has your work day been?" She asked Viper. Figuring they both had been working hard and needed someone to vent to, why not each other. She enjoyed spending time with Viper. He was a brother, cousin and best friend all wrapped up into one person.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 am
Viper hears her words, "It is not really the matter of learning to defeat suiton, it is the matter of thinking on your feet, and using what you know to the fullest.
A novice with a katana can still lose to a master with a senbon."
viper's words are ended with a snapping sound, Viper's hands breaking apart the chopsticks, the soft thud of two ramen bowls being laid side by side is heard following.
"You simply need more training in the way of war, the world sucks and I'll be the first to tell you that."
Viper scoops the chopsticks within the broth pinching a cluster of noodles before he twists the sticks getting a decent ball of noodles upon the chopsticks.

"It has been decent, can not really complain. Mostly been paperwork for the upcoming chuunin exams, with new alliances there is even more ninja passing through the powers everyday."
Viper keeps his work life casual, he does not wish to burden her with his troubles, his right hand raises lifting the chopsticks to his mouth as he takes a mouth full of noodles and begins his feast.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 am
He had a good point. It made her actually think. Out there Nightshade and Prim had practically been helpless against the Hozuki boy. Did she actually do everything she knew how? No, she had not. When she could not figure out what to do, she panicked. Nightshade more than her, but regardless they both let fear take over. "Viper... you have to be close to my age, if I remember correctly. How do you know so much. I want to know what you know and be as strong as you are." Prim meant this in all honesty. Even though he was a kage, still she knew that Viper was practically invincible. Even if he had fears, he never showed itt. Between Viper and Echo, well, no one could really compare to them. Except Akina, whom Prim had grown to really like and look up to.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:29 pm
Viper sighs softly, his gaze tilts upwards at the top of the noodlebars ceiling, steam from the cookers flows out of the top the heat mixing with the cool air.
"Knowledge comes with experience, Prim.
When you fled from Konohagakure no Sato, I stood and fought, it was futile but I wanted to defend my home even if it coasted me my life, how arrogant and foolish I was back then." Viper smirks a bit with a soft chuckle at his words, "After I failed to protect it my drive to never lose anything else pushed me to the point I am now, that is why I am like I am."
Viper looks towards his cousin with a soft smile, "That is why I train and fight, so the ones I love do not have to."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am
Prims lip quivered, for some reason knowing he cared about her made her cry. "Viper, I promise you won't lose me. I am to stubborn to die." Prims said trying not to cry as she threw her arms around Viper. "Do you think there is any way that I will end up like you someday? Strong and brave and powerful?" Prim asked as she finally pulled away so he could eat. She had a tendency to be emotional when it came to her family, the ones she knew anyway. Viper had saved her from so many things and he was the one guy in her life she seemed to hold above everyone else.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 am
Viper smiles softly, his left hand softly rests against her back while she embraces him, "All you need is practice and then you'll get better, you lack the aggressive warring background of the Uchiha so it is going to be harder for you to be on the field."
Viper speaks the truth, she is passive and fits more of a medical ninja that stays at home instead of a fighter.

Viper twists up a few more noodles waiting for her response, he thinks over everything that is going on and wonders how the issue with the sand Sannin is going, the original not sending back any information yet so he is left to wonder.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 am
Prim arched an eyebrow, "I can be aggressive, only when someone really makes me mad." She had to think hard, has anyone every really made her that mad? "Does rebelious count? I think I may have a rebellious streak in me." Prim said. Not many people think her deangerous. "What about thinking of ways to torture people who really irritate you, and you smile about it?" Prim had been thinking of ways to torture the water guy she had encountered earlier, simple because he trapped her and she feared for her life. Prim was hoping she hadn't said anything really wrong. "I may be a girl, but I can be dangerous. I think." Prim added s she began giggling.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am
Viper rolls his eyes notably at her words in a teasing manner, he can't see her threatening in the slightest, blood would no doubt cause her to freak out, torture being even worse.
"Being a man or woman does not label how dangerous you are, it is how you are more the damsel in distress type instead of the heroine."
Viper's head turns sticking his tongue out at her playfully, in his eyes she is his innocent little sister who will always need his protection still.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum