Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Just Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemui
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 am
"Damsel in distress? Really? I bet I could be a heroine! How much do you want to bet?" Prim said giggling at the fact he stuck his tongue out at her. "I could do anything! I could take you on!" Prim said smirking! She suddenly realized what she had said but she figured he didn't catch what she had said or would simply blow it off.

(short, sorry )
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Time (Viper & Prim P/NK)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:11 pm
"You only just now become Genin and you think you can take on the world? Ranks go to your head Prim." Viper chuckles a bit, his right hand impaling a piece of meat upon the chopstick as he slides it within his mouth.
"Things are about to get dangerous, so I need you training so you can help defend Konohagakure no Sato and the rest fo the family if I am ever gone." Viper's tone becomes more serious, he knows he will not be here forever, he knows that even with all his powers things are bound to slip by.
He needs to ensure that not only he has power, but the rest of the ones he loves so they can actually function without him, that they can go out in this world Viper compares to hell and survive enough to even have a simple day at the river, that is what Viper wants.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 pm
Prim giggled again, he was right ranks dogo to her head. But when he said what he said about her training. She looked at him wide eyed. "Viper...don't say it that way. The thought of losing you or any of my family...that scares me. Of course I will train and defend the ones I love, you know that. I just don't want to think about losing you. You are one of my closest family members." Prim said then stopped. Okay, she had to admit, she gets teary eyed at the thought of losing Viper, Echo, Nightshade or even Akina. Those four people were her life. They had pushed her to be who she was and without them she was lost.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Viper sighs, the girl still has alot of growing up to do.
"You may not want to this about it, but this world is full of death and disappointment." Viper's gaze is cold as he looks in to her eyes with his own three tomoe Sharingan.
"Instead of avoiding the thought of losing us, replace it with the thought of how you are going to make sure you never do."
Viper's right hand drops the chopsticks upon the table and grips the bowl with his thumb and index, the bowl is lifted and tilted backwards as he pours the broth within his mouth drinking what is last of his ramen, the food already being consumed.
The bowl is placed down with a soft thud, "That is what I did, even more so is what you will do after they are gone and how you will make the son of a bitch pay for what they did."
The last part brings a smirk to Viper's face, he gets to his feet and stretches.
"Thinks about what I said, I gotta get back to the office." Viper with a soft smile places his right hand upon her head ruffling her hair softly as he speaks once more, "Promise me you will be careful ok? Even in spars if your not careful you could end up in the hospital."
Viper sighs about this and walks back to his office.

[Exit.
Wordcount:1087
Growing a Zetsu Yo.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:58 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum