Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Never Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Finding The Camp Empty Finding The Camp

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm
Attuu would wait, at the the hidden mist village's gates. Kirigakure was a shinobi village, in the sky nation. While it had used to have been in the water nation. However, times had changed. Now the village had been under rule of the sky nation, of the skyscraper village. He sighed, his kage was currently testing him. Why, Attuu had no clue. Perhaps this would be a way to simply get him the title of a genin ranked shinobi, though an S ranked mission, being required with a few optional missions to the side, were rather much for just the rank of genin. He began to think, while waiting. He had been waiting for a few hours now, he had been over excited and came to the spot where he would be meeting those who would aid him on the mission two hours before it had been time to meet, now though the time came close, to where the others would arrive, just a few more moments.

He wore a blue jacket, the hood he had over his head had white fur, from which animal, Attuu hadn't known. What he had known was that it's fur had been extremly comforting on his head, and even when he would place his head on a stone cold ground, it felt like a pillow. That was his own opinion, however. What had been a fact was that it was rather warm. With it, he wore black pants. They were slightly tight, so that they could hold themselves up without a belt, the reason behind that was that Attuu had rather disliked belts, and that loose clothing got in the way of battles. As his sensei had told him, anyways. under his unzipped long sleeved blue jacket, he wore a black shirt, it had been sleeveless. It was also rather tight, again preventing loose clothing from getting in the way of battle.

He would wait, sighing. The mist around him cast a cloak over the hidden village of Kirigakure. From what he remembered when he looked at the mission, he needed to investigate some rumors, rumors that mention a new, evil group, or organization forming. The objective had been to find where the rumors originated. He sighed once more, "MEEEEEEH" he would say aloud, looking around for those who, in his mind, were going to assisst him on the mission. Though in reality, they were simply working together.
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Finding The Camp Empty Re: Finding The Camp

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm
The room was dark curtains drawn tight over the windows. The man laying in the bed kicked off the thick blankets he had been hiding under. Grumbling Kairashi scratched his head before grabbing his hat off its hook. The man stopped to slick his hair down smiling at himself in the mirror as he tossed his jacket on. The man checked his appearance before running out the door, and running down the stairs of the apartment building. He stopped picking up a snack of rolls to bring with him to meet the people he would be working with for this S-Rank mission. The man stepped up to the gate looking around anxiously, His head adorned with his signature top hat, the feather sticking up off the side. Over top of his simple white button up shirt he wore a red jacket with large brass buttons a matching red bow tie looking rather hastily tied in place. He wore lightly brown pants with a white ruffled handkerchief hanging out of the right pocket, his black and white socks just barely showing between them and his supple leather boots. Smiling the cross shaped tattoo beneath his right eye seeming to stretch with his expression as he noticed a boy in a blue jacket making some noise. Approaching he offered the basket of rolls first, "Hello are you here for the mission?" The man swept his hat off giving a slight bow in greeting, "do you have anymore details about it? I was hoping they would have given us more information than just, go find the start of these strange set of rumors."

Smiling Kairashi leaned up against the wall lazily, adjusting his handkerchief. He absently looked around taking in the sites as he thought about how weird it was to be above the surface. Smiling to himself he started to think back about how it had led up to him coming above ground to work for the village his clan had served long ago. Man I wish they would have at least let me keep one of the puppets, I would have been accepting right on the spot if I could just show them the true power of a kugutsu user. All I need is one puppet and I could own my own team. Looking up again Kairashi shut his right eye keeping the left closed just enough to give himself the appearance of sleeping, well I suppose this beats training with the children everyday. Watching the horizon he kept himself relaxed waiting for the rest of the team to arrive, the most troublesome part of this whole thing was that they hadn't bothered to inform him as to how many people they would have for this mission.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Minorin charged down the steps to her kitchen where both her mother and father were having a nice breakfast; eggs, sausage, toast, pancakes. All of that good stuff was there. Minorin couldn’t enjoy this however because she thought she was running late. She had woken up later than usual today and assumed that this meant she would be a huge hindrance to her teammates. It was only her second time going on a mission with people other than herself! Pretty Exciting! She quickly grabbed a piece of slightly burnt toast and made her way out the front door of her home hurriedly nibbling on her snack.

She had been asked to join an academy student on an S-rank mission; she didn’t really know the details and assumed she’d be told once she arrived at the village gates. Minorin walked down the streets of Kirigakure with quick steps; she wanted to get there as soon as possible without seeming terribly unprepared. She held the ninjato Denkiteki had given her in her right hand, it was sheathed and she was gripping it rather tight, Minorin was pretty nervous about going on an S-rank mission. Her toast had disappeared by this time and she could make out a couple of figures at the village gates, she kept her quick pace until coming a meter or so away from the two persons standing at the gate.

The taller of the two was someone Minorin didn’t recognize but she listened as he asked Attuu Uzumaki, the academy student she had recently met, if there was any more information about the S-rank mission they’d be embarking upon soon. Minorin nodded in greeting to the two and listened intently, she didn’t even know what they’d be doing so this was a fortunate time for her to step in to the conversation.

WC: 304 for this post
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm
Denkiteki was somewhat late to meeting with his team, at least in his mind. He was the highest ranking member of the team, he should arrive earlier than the rest. But he had taken to long getting his gear together, so there was no way that was going to happen.

He wore his usual gear for when he went on missions. His standard Chuunin outfit fitted him well, and allowed people to know exactly what rank he was. He was thankful for that, most people wouldn’t have guessed that a 12 year old would make it to Chuunin. He had a kunai holster strapped to the outside of his left thigh, and a weapon pouch strapped to his belt/ He wore a simple Wakizashi at his belt as well, strapped to the back in such a way that the hilt poked out over his left hip. He also had a few meters of bandages in his weapon pouch, in case someone got hurt.

Today would be his first S-Rank mission, and he had been surprised to find that there would be a few Academy students coming along. Why they would be sent on a mission that could be extremely dangerous. He didn’t know. There would also be a Genin, he found out that it would actually be Minorin, the young girl he had trained with and done a mission with before. At least she would be around, if they got into trouble he expected she would be able to get the students to safety.

Denkiteki was a bit annoyed with the lack of detail in his mission briefing, it didn’t give enough information. For an S-Rank he would have expected to receive tons of information, so that he could prepare for it as best as he could. I suppose though, that this is an S-Rank because so little is known? Maybe…

As he approached the gate he noticed three figures. One of them was a very small, white haired girl that must have been Minorin. Nearby he saw another person he knew, Attu Uzamaki. He had met him not to long ago atop a building one day when the mist had been very dense. The third figure however, was new to him. He must have been way older than Denkiteki, at least 5 or 6 years, but most likely more.

Approaching the group, he waved to them all. “So is this everyone? I was only told that me and Minorin would be the only ranking shinobi on this mission.” He said, pointing towards the white haired girl as he spoke. He then addressed the man who was talking to Attuu, “So who are you? I don’t believe I have met you before.”

Total WC 452
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 am
To find a camp, Jashin sighed as he was sleeping in his apartment. There was a knock at the door, he ignored it. He got up, and opened the door. There was a plate of bacon and hash brown. He then took the plate slamming the door. He walked over to the counter near the kitchen. He took hand of one of the silverware and began to eat the hash brown. He then took a piece of the bacon slowly eating that. After he finished eating he began to stretch, he found a envelope under his plate. He then walked over to his bed taking out a backpack which had a few kunai's in it. He took one slicing in the envelope and took out the letter.

Jashin was invited into a mission. Wait, he was a academy student? What was going on? This didn't actually matter much, he still wanted to get stronger. He carried a backpack where his sword known as the White Fang hanged behind it. Jashin's sandals would clap at each bold step. Jashin would slowly walk towards the gates, the mist didn't seem to roll in. He saw his spar partner, Attuu Uzumaki from the academy, some chunin who had visited the academy one day and gave him the sword, and finally a girl and a man he had never seen before. But naturally, Jashin hardly knew anything from the sort. He heard the plan that they had to investigate a evil camp or something. And find it. It was a S Ranked mission, how could Jashin not be excited? He felt overnice and wanted to get started immediately.

As Jashin approached all of them he heard the chunin asking if this was everyone was here. He slowly nodded at him, thinking if he would remember Jashin from the academy. Jashin looked behind him, directly at his White Fang blade. He had never used it before but he was egging on to use it during this mission. He looked towards his team once more. He guessed that there we'are two academy students depending on no headband, two genin depending on headband, and one chunin depending on Chunin Uniform and headband...Jashin slapped his hand against his face shaking it. He then looked to the team pointing a thumb towards himself.

"I'm Jashin Kisuke!" he said towards them as a introduction in case one of them didn't recognize him. He then rose both of his hands in boy saying something once more, "And I'm sure that I can never die!!!". He then let down his hands bowing somewhat. He was never like this, but the mission made him excited. Once more, like I said he was extremely ready to get started.

WC: 445

(Teams WC = 2071. Always add your WC from this, keep track of it in your post please.)
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm
'Hello, are you here for the missions?' Was the first thing he heard, he looked over to where the voice had came from to see a man in a top hat. "Yeaaaaap. I'm guessing you are as well, considering the fact that you asked." He would pause, listening to the man once more as he asked if there were any details Attuu had known. "Most likely the same amount as you.... find where the rumors of a new evil organization are originating from. And supposedly, put a stop to them." He would reply to the top hatted man.

He would look around once more, until he noticed a vague figure approaching from the mist. As the vague figure approached, he would begin to recognize her. She had been Minorin. Someone Attuu had met in the past. "Hey, Minorin!" He shouted, over towards Minorin. "I'm assuming you're helping on the mission too?" He would ask her, remembering the time they had met. Attuu had been wandering the streets when he bumped in to her, he had then invited her to join him on a bowl of ramen, anything past that was rather vague, as he had recently bumped his head since their first meeting.

He began to think, how would they find where the target's camp is. All they had were rumors, then again, that could be the key. They could just follow the rumors, and find the base. Though, he hadn't heard a single rumor, so he had no idea where he should look. Though, perhaps Minorin or this other one would know, or perhaps some of the other few who had yet to arrive.

He would wait, then seeing a rather familiar face of Denkiteki, someone who he had met in the past. When he listened to him he assumed he was talking to the top hatted man. He began to think, Attuu hadn't known this one yet either. "Yea... who are you?" He said, staring at the top hatted man, "And, hello Denkiteki. I'm assuming you're joining."

He would begin to wonder, when the other one would begin to show. He looked around, noticing someone nodding, seemingly at Denkiteki's question of if they were all here. "SOOOO, shall we begin searching for where the rumors originated then?" He would say, then hearing the last one introduce his name as Jashin. "And, for those who don't already know, I'm Attuu Uzumaki."

(403 words)
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm
Kairashi sniffed, taking in a deep breath of the morning air, the smell of the slowly cooling rolls mingling with dew, a hint of fresh mint from his own cologne, and of course the mist that had up until recently hung thick in the air. Smiling he watched the shapes gathering around, he didn't recognize them but he was the oldest in the group, it looked like one of the boys was very excited as he burst out yelling at the first chance he got. With a soft sigh he would open his left eye fully, standing up straight as he tipped his hat to the group, "Kairashi Zennousha, at your service kids." He kept his smile without faltering even as inside the curiosity built inside of him, how had a kid so young reached the rank of chuunin. Picking up the basket of rolls with the pinky on his left hand he offered them around again, "breakfast before we get underway to the bathhouse, that's where I heard most of the rumors are starting from." Smiling around the group he bowed slightly to the chuunin and the female, after all manners were important.

Turning to the other two he smiled offering them instead a handshake, the grin seeming to just hang on his features almost eerily as he kept himself appearing light and happy. After withdrawing he would pass the rolls around one more time, lifting it with only one finger, the digit just barely holding onto the basket before he set it down again. He lifted his hat momentarily to run his hand through his hair, ruffling it back into a more natural look. He would turn and smile at the group as he started off towards the bathhouse, "so are we going to split up or is everyone else just going to hang out while I go see what I can find?" Pausing he would look the others over, simply adjusting his clothes pushing the handkerchief into his pocket a little further, and looking down to see the reflection in his well polished boots, even tightening his tie slightly before tugging the bottom of his jacket to make sure it wasn't riding up and displaying his white shirt. He would turn without looking back to see if they were following, he was going to chase down the leads he currently had even solo, so it was up to them to follow or not. Smiling to himself the man would walk slowly towards the bathhouse taking his time, enjoying the walk for no other reason than to enjoy the morning air and the lingering smell of mint and rolls mingling with the mist.

(447 WC)

Total WC 2921/5000
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:08 pm
Attuu shouted a quick greeting to her and then asked if she would be assisting in the mission. She smiled at Attu, “Of course! There’s not much else I’d be doing right now.” As Minorin waited with Attuu and the man she hadn’t met prior to this mission a good sized crowd began forming. She recognized Denkiteki but not an excited boy named “Jashin Kisuke,” he seemed to be around her age. That was nice, maybe she’d seem him around the academy at one point? Minorin didn’t remember but was sure it wouldn’t make a difference either way.

As the last two gathered around Attuu, the tall man, and Minorin she nodded to them in a silent greeting. Then the man spoke, he introduced himself as “Kairashi Zennousha.” He seemed to be very kind; he had even brought a basket of rolls with him, which Minorin assumed would be for the group to eat. Kairashi lifted the basket full of rolls with his left pinky finger and offered them to the group, Minorin shyly took one, not wanting to seem quick to snatch at food. She was hungry though, that piece of toast hadn’t been nearly enough and this roll might be able to tide her over for a little while. The man then bowed slightly towards both Denkiteki and Minorin, Minorin bowed back. He was very polite as well, she didn’t think there’d be many problems in a group like this and on top of that he had even heard some of the rumors circulating around town.

Apparently Kairashi heard that the rumors originated from the bathhouse, so that would probably be a good place to check out. Minorin thought she should at least go with him since he would be going to a bathhouse to gather information, she could question the females there without them feeling but so odd. She figured it would probably already be a little awkward to be questioned by a child but still. Then again if she left she’d be leaving two students with Denkiteki. She wasn’t sure if he wanted to split the group in some sort of way or keep them all together for safekeeping. It wasn’t as though Minorin thought low of them; it was just that they were students on an S-rank mission. She wasn’t even sure if she was qualified to be on this mission.

After a short minute of thinking Minorin looked at the rest of the group, “I think it might be a good idea to split up, we can get more information that way. I’ll go with Kairashi to the bathhouse.” After quickly informing Attuu, Jashin, and Denkiteki Minorin rushed off after Kairashi, who was already on his way to the bathhouse.

(456)

Total WC: 3,377/5,000
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 pm
Denkiteki saw the Academy student who had taken his old sword arrive, he was quite surprised. That’s at least two Academy Students, a Genin, me, and I’m still not sure what that man’s rank is, if he is even a shinobi. it was an odd group he was in. He had known he would be the highest ranking member, but he had thought at least to have a team of Genin. Normally Chuunin were the lowest ranked members of a squad, with at least one Jounin on the team. At least we just have to find information, it’s not like we are being sent to assassinate a missing-nin or something like that.

Still, Denkiteki was worried. He tried his best to hide it though. He bowed back to Kairashi, and accepted his rolls as he passed them around. They tasted fairly good. Denkiteki had eaten a light breakfast that morning, so he was not worried about over stuffing himself with food.

Kairashi said that the rumors were being spread from the bathhouse, Denkiteki was more than a little curious as to how he came by that information. Who is this man? He knew more about the mission, despite Denkiteki being the ranking shinobi. I wonder if I was misinformed. Maybe he is a Jounin, or Anbu, and is simply masquerading as a lower ranked shinobi.

No matter what he was, it seemed that he was the only one who knew where they should start looking. Denkiteki made a step forward as Minorin spoke, saying that they should split up and that she would go with Kairashi to the bathhouse.

Denkiteki didn’t like that idea, for a number of reasons. The first being that he wouldn’t know where to take the two Academy Students, the second being that Kairashi was completely unknown to him. He didn’t want Minorin to be alone with the man. It wasn’t that Denkiteki thought the man would do something, he was just being a bit paranoid. Minorin was one of the few Senju in the village, and he had grown fond of the younger girl as well.

He didn’t want Minorin traveling into a bathhouse to search for information with only Kairashi, who for all Denkiteki knew might either be incapable of fighting, or capable of destroying any enemy. If Minorin was somehow discovered while searching for information, if there was someone from the bandit camp there, he didn’t want to risk Minorin getting hurt.

“No. I think we should all go. This is the only lead we have.” He would begin walking after Kairashi, motioning for the two Academy Students to follow him as well. If they followed, Denkiteki would move next to Jashin for a moment to try and give him some advice, “Don’t act that excited while we are in the bathhouse. I don’t know exactly what is going to happen, but I don’t want you drawing attention to us while we are looking for information.”

WC 493

Total WC 3870
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 pm
Jashin slowly listened, but didn't catch on very well. Jashin though accepted the slow handshake, with a smile at that. He was offered a roll where he took out a napkin from his backpack, rolling the roll in it and then putting it safely back in a pocket which was on his backpack. He saw as Minorin had already sped off with another boy known as Kairashi. Jashin stretched his hands and sighed as he was told not to be all energetic, "Oh right, sorry." as he started to get focused and on task.

He wondered if they were really going to split up, instead Jashin got ahead and started to get on task, he followed slowly giving a sign to the other's who would be behind him. A sign that meant 'follow' or 'tag along'. Jashin made his way towards Minorin and Kairashi slowly looking back he wondered what would become of them. If this secret organization was what it would be.

They would have to stay quiet though. Jashin put his hands in his pocket walking ahead.

Team WC = 4049
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum