Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Stratford Cafe  Empty Stratford Cafe

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am
Nope

Last edited by Cecilia Stratford on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanagetsu
Hanagetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 800

Stratford Cafe  Empty Re: Stratford Cafe

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 am
Hanagetsu stumbled into the Stratford Cafe, almost positive that she had never seen the place before. She met a soft wave of strawberry scent as she opened the door, and was instantly disconnected from the land of death and violence on the other side of the door from which she came. The cafe seemed almost out of place, a small piece of heaven in the middle of this hell on earth. There weren't many people around other than the employees in their stylishly designed uniforms. 

Hana approached one of the employees and asked for the menu, as well as a meeting with the owner. She had to be apart of this place. If given the opportunity, she would never leave. So, Hana would explain to an employee that she would like to discuss the Assistant Owner position with Miss Stratford, the presumed owner of the cafe. After a moment, Hana would continue to say with a rare smile,

"And I think I'll go ahead and have an Iced Tea while I wait"

Customer Name: Hanagetsu Hozuki
Employee Name: -
Store’s Owner: Cecilia Stratford
Store’s Name: Stratford Cafe
Item(s) Bought: Iced Tea
Item(s) Total Cost: 300
Anonymous

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 am
Nope

Last edited by Cecilia Stratford on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanagetsu
Hanagetsu
Citizen

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:48 am
Hana was surprised to see a small child announce her arrival with the demand for sweets and place herself at the same table she was sitting at. The girl was small, looking to be around 12 years of age and was probably a student at the academy. Instinctively, Hana's eyes lowered and saw that the girl had an unusually large cup size. A brief wave of unbelief showed on Hana's face at the realization that the girl's breasts were larger that her own. Hana watched as the store employees rushed to prepare the sweets that the girl had demanded, and wondered if she was any ordinary girl. Clearly she had some authority.

When Hana's iced tea arrived, around the same time the mysterious girl placed herself in front of Hana, she took a sip, then answered Cecilia's question. She suppressed her irritation as the girl fiddled with her dress, flaunting her superior cleavage before Hana. 

"I am Hanagetsu Hozuki, but you may address me as Hana. And who might you be, young lady?"
Anonymous

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 pm
Nope

Last edited by Cecilia Stratford on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanagetsu
Hanagetsu
Citizen

Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm
Hanny......Hanny...? Hanagetsu mulled over her new nickname. She had received nothing from her birth parents other than her name, so naturally, she cherished it more than most things. However, here Cecilia was having her way with Hana's name and manipulating it in any way she saw fit. Before Hana could think of a rebuttal, Cecilia continued to ask for Hana's age. Hana raised an eyebrow. She was starting to feel like this was more of an...... interview.

Then, everything became clear when Cecilia finally introduced herself. Hana finally pieced together that the girl, apparently older than she looked, was the owner of the very shop she was sitting in. Hana was impressed by Cecilia's long introduction. It must have been nice to have a family. Hana sunk in her chair, embarrassed about calling Cecilia a young lady when she was in fact, her senior. Without missing a beat, Cecilia was out of her seat and leaving the table as quickly as she arrived. Still unable to get a word in, Hana quickly followed. As they both entered Cecilia's office, resisting the urge to be swept away by the bliss of the vanilla and chocolate fragrance, Hana finally spoke,

"Forgive me...erm.... Miss Stratford. I am 14 years old now, so you are older than me."

Hana made eye contact with Cecilia to convey her sincerity. Since her upbringing in the Volcano Village, she had learn to have the utmost respect for her elders, or else she would risk becoming a meal. Soon though, Hana found that she stopped respecting her elders out of fear, but instead gave it to those she felt deserved it. Considering that Cecilia is the woman responsible for this haven that Hanagetsu had just recently fell in love with, it was safe to say that she had the utmost respect for Cecilia. Hana folded her locks of hair behind her right ear as she pressed forward to the edge of her seat in Cecilias office. Quite eager after discovering that Cecilia owned the place, Hana would continue to say,

"Miss Stratford. I would like to work for you. I already asked an employee to speak to you, but since you're here, I want to tell you that I think this place is great. Will you have me?"
Anonymous

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 am
I'm sorry Hana. But due to a minor conflict I have decided to once again pack up and leave. I am sorry.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum