Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Monkey Business (Mission) Empty Monkey Business (Mission)

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:26 pm
Mission:

A damned monkey. That is what his mission was based around. Apparently, the citizens in Takigakure couldn't handle catching some baby monkey. So, he was required to capture the animal and return it to its natural habitat: the jungle. The boy groaned in exasperation while crouching down onto a roof he happened to be on, already annoyed although he hasn't begun his assignment as of yet. His eyes narrowed as his sights closed in on the many people walking in the streets. Chaos, he had to search for chaos. That was surely where he would find the monkey. Oh, but how was he to go about retrieving it? They couldn't possibly expect him to try and trick a monkey, despite how easy it may turn out to be. In fact, rather than go on a chase, that idea sounded rather pleasant...

Are you truly contemplating on how to deal with this situation? I thought the answer was obvious.

Mugen froze and his warm, red blood began to run cold. His pigmented skin grew paler by the second. Perhaps he was simply hearing things. Yes, that had to be the case. It was the only explanation. His opposite hadn't spoken to him since his training session in Yukigakure, since he promised to fight back...

Oh, get over yourself. I am here to cause no harm, merely to form a...compromise.

The boy couldn't believe Kyokai was back. He grit his teeth and forced himself to calm down, for his body had begun to tremble, sweat started to roll down the sides of his head, and he could barely get a grip onto his thoughts. Words struggled to form in his mind, but they eventually, and thankfully managed to escape his lips.

"What the hell do you want?" he spoke in a tone barely set above a whisper, and doing so made it seem like he was talking to himself. Well, that idea wasn't too far from the truth, Mugen was indeed starting to believe he was becoming insane. Slowly, but surely.

Teh, why so hostile? I only have a proposal, one we will both enjoy...or at least, one I may enjoy.

Mugen rose a single brow in curiosity. Listening to Kyokai for once...couldn't possibly be a bad thing. Just this once, and then he would move on with his life and daily activities, such as performing this assignment... "Make it quick, remember that I'm on a mission." he said while his sapphire orbs continued to scour the area.

Very well, I shall do my best at "making it quick." I have noticed you tend to hold back while battling, and I must say, it gets on my damn nerves. The white haired youth scowled. Deny as much as you want, you know it is the truth. Your strategies, they could be better. Your attacks, they could be more powerful. You, as a whole, could be more.

"Cut to the chase, Kyokai. What does this have to do with compromising?" he growled out, struggling to focus on his task at hand, "It feels like you're only insulting me..."

Perhaps that is one of my intentions, yes. Mugen's scowl increased tenfold at the comment. However, what I am trying to say is...I request freedom during your battles. Now, before you start questioning me, allow me to explain. Whenever you happen to be fighting another person, let me come out, let me relish the fresh air! You wouldn't have to worry, if you are fighting an ally, they will not be hurt. I simply require the right similar to that of a bird, to soar free and out of this dark, empty, cold cage, albeit being somewhat comfortable here...

"And if I say no?"

The frown on Kyokai's face was almost visible. You do not have a choice here, fool. I would merely force myself out if you said such a thing...but, if it sits well in your mind, I can also overlook your training. Both mentally and physically.

The boy tilted his head at the offer, almost tempted to ask for a repeat of what was stated. To have Kyokai be his "sensei"....it would certainly be a strange experience. To think he would be cooperating with one of his enemies. "Fine. You can have your way. Just let me finish this mission so I can get paid."

I shall allow you to do so, but watch your tongue, peasant.

He snorted before leaping off the roof and heading towards the streets below, soon safely landing on the smooth surface. Yells, screams, shouts then managed to reach his ears, forcing Mugen to quickly look to the right, to the left, and back to the right. He could hear the noises originating from that direction, meaning only one thing. The monkey was close. He rushed forward, however he moved at only half his true speed. Maybe Kyokai was right, maybe he did have a tendency to hold back. At the thought, the boy furrowed his eyebrows and grit his teeth once more. Pushing such negativity to the back of his mind, he focused on reaching where the monkey was located.

Eventually, he found himself pushing open a pair of doors, one that belonged to a rather large shop. The monkey was hanging off one of the many lights, while the shop owner...she was hiding behind a counter, and was seemingly hyperventilating. Before Mugen was able to conjure up an idea to catch the monkey, it swung from the light to the doorway, and over the boy's head. A loud "hey!" left his mouth while he chased after the small animal, being forced to dodge citizens left and right. Only a handful of minutes into the chase did a somewhat large puddle cross his path. The monkey apparently missed this, and landed into it with a splash. Mugen came to a halt, standing only a few steps away from the puddle's perimeter. Idea, idea...what could he do with this water?

As if a light bulb went off in that thick skull in his head, the boy's eyes shot open before he rapidly began to form a set of familiar hand seals. Boar → Ram → Snake → Horse → Dragon. Lightning immediately began to crackle and snap in his hands, slowly forming. However, there was less than what would be considered normal, the boy had downgraded its power for this purpose only. He slammed his hands into the puddle and watched as lightning traveled from his fingertips to where the monkey was situated. It managed to hit the animal, slightly electrocuting it and leaving it open for a moment's notice. However, that single moment was all Mugen needed. He charged forward, immediately grabbing the monkey and hugging it close to his frame. First half of the mission, complete. Now he was supposed to return this thing to the jungle, where its family was most likely located. The youth sighed as he rose to his feet, monkey still in hand, and dashed to the outskirts of the village.

The second he reached his intended destination, he put down the monkey, and watched it dash off and into the plethora of greenery. Well...he supposed his work here was done. Mugen proceeded to shove his hands into his pockets and walked back into the village, on his way to report his mission's success.
[Exit/Topic Closed.]

WC: 1228
Gains:
+ 450 Ryo
+ 3 AP
+ Jibashi 2000/2000 now completed
+ 662/2000 for Chidori
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Monkey Business (Mission) Empty Re: Monkey Business (Mission)

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:34 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum