Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadYesterday at 9:22 pmSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Shinobi alliance? Empty Shinobi alliance?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 am
A small drake flew effortlessly above the village known as funka it's great eyes shifting left and right Until it spotted the large building it could only assume to be the kage building. It beat it's wings heavilly as it floated above the outside window, tapping a clawed finger against the glass softly. In it's clawed hand it held a small letter addressed simply to the "kage of funkakagure". If the talking was answered it would hand him the letter, allowing the leader of the village to take a moment to read and write a response before flying off once more. The letter read

"To the leaders of the major villages,

It is imperative that we act quickly. The demon Youka tau has began a path that could lead to the destruction of each of the villages whether large or small. By the time you read this I fear the minor villages will have all fallen. Yuki is already in ruin. I feel it is time to band together once more and create the no ha alliance to face this ninja and his subordinates. If you wish for assistance return a letter to the drake who visited you and I will aid you however possible.

Sincerely,

The Hell's Angel"
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Shinobi alliance? Empty Re: Shinobi alliance?

Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 pm
"Such atrocieties cannot be endured. We will provide assistance. Please provide the location of this alliance so we may provide our support."

Taios scribbled this down on the note before sending it to where it had come from.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 pm
The dragon reached out a long chain, wrapping it easilly around the response before disappearing off into the sky. Time would seem to drag if he simply waited, hours passing as the creature made it's way back to kira only to return to funka once more. By sundown the dragon would be seen once more, floating towards the strange man with a second lette.r

To the Kage of Funka,

Thank you for your response. We are currently within the wastes of Yukikagure. I am awaiting three of those within the demon priests care, specifically the three who destroyed the village hidden in the snow. Once their lives have been exstinguished My group, now Named Koukan will be headed to Kumo to meet with the raikage. You may meet us in either of these places tho I expect you will find us sooner in the tundra of yuki. Seek out the large cave and I will meet with you.

Hells Angel.

The dragon, the moment the letter was taken would fly off, not awaiting another response. It's job was done.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 pm
As the dragon neared Taios kept his hand close so it had to come near.  As soon as it was within arms reach a hand would fly out grabbing it by its neck.  The squalling could be hear by anyone with ears.  Bringing it close, Taios promptly snapped his sharpened incisors down on its head, essentially embracing his inner Ozzy Osborne and bit its head off.  Chewing he watched the thing twitch and eventually go still.  Spitting the head on the floor he crumbled the paper and threw it on the ground.  Well.....he knew were to go.

exit closed
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 pm
(Note, because you shoved something in your mouth you had no idea what it was XD,
The messenger dragons are all apart of one big dragon. This one would have poofed like a shadow clone.
#Themmoreyouknow)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 pm
(Is this messenger dragon actually registered as one big dragon? otherwise, imma say I ate it. If it is, then I guess it went poofy poof poof)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 pm
(Well its useless for combat, so no. If you want to eat it I guess, but ive mentioned the main dragon having the little ones split off before. If its that big of a deal ill let you just eat it but its bright yellow so its probably poisonous XD)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm
(I like to eat things ;-; it.....its....its.....like my thing.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum