Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Never Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
57 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open) Empty A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:08 pm
Goon was lost in a book, something about a girl who fell down a rabbit hole and was trapped in a place call wonderland, who ran into the oddest of fellows, and had to kill a queen of hearts. It was very enjoyable to him, after all this he was lost in time. 

“Why must you always occupy your time with such drivel?” a voice spoke from within him, one only he could hear. 
“Becauusssssse,” he elongated the word because he did not really know the answer he sought. “No answer, per the usual. Yanno for someone so smart, you need to come up with answers faster. Do you think I sat around reading books, sipping tea, and lollygagging while on my way to becoming the Mist’s Guardian?….” he took a breathe to pause, knowing Goon wasn’t paying attention, even though he could hear him clear as day. “Nooooooooooooooo,” Goon drawled out, and spoke sarcastically,“You ran around, trained, did missions, yadda, yadda, yadda. Must we go through this every day, Mukuro you use this same speech all the time, around the same time,” at the mention of time he looked at the clock, and a sense of panick came over him. “Shit we are late for tea with the Mizukage,” Goon sped around the room looking for his kettle, hot plate, tea, chairs and a small table threw what he could in a bag, and strapped it to his back. “Yes we must go through this everyday, how else am suppose to instill in you that YOU WILL BE NEXT GUARDIAN OF THE MIS….wait, what? Tea with the Kage where was I when this was arranged? How come I don’t remember it?” Goon chuckled as he took off out the door and went on to have “tea with the Kage”.

The weather was warm, the sky clear, and the air fresh, but Goon didn’t have time to enjoy this, he was almost late for a very important date. It all took a few moments to get where he had to and to set the table and everything up in front of the statue of the Mizukage. “This is what you meant by tea with the Kage. A FUCKING statue? Got me all excited cause I thought you were finally moving forward in your career.” Mukuro’s voice went from disappointment, to brief anger, back to disappointment. Goon laughed so hard tears were beginning to form, “Yes this is what I meant by tea with the Kage,” Goon joked as he placed three cups, the kettle, and sugar on the table, and proceeded to sit as he waited to hear the kettle whistle. For a moment a serious look came over his face, “Now listen, Mukuro, this is new Kiri,”  Goon put emphasis on the new part, “I would love for us to become the new Guardian of the Mist, but before that we must learn of this village as it is now the people, customs, ninjas, ideals, all the ins and outs before then. But, from what we have gathered most of the villagers from here, were A, either a part of Shimagakure before it was taken over and changed the name, or B, from Tengakure before its destruction. With only one of them being from Kiri, before its destruction and that person is this guy.” 

He took a moment to point up to the statue. “So for me to learn as much as I can about Kiri and its ways I’d need this guy, this tea time is my resolve to be trained under him and him only. Only then could I be a true Guardian of the Mist, and why we are having tea with the statue instead of the real him, I need a toast promise to something that shall remain permanent, and symbolizes him before I approach him or him me. Whatever comes first.” Goon looked over to the seat that was Mukuro’s and saw the man thinking on what he had just said, and even smiling which was something he didn’t really do. Mukuro began to open his mouth to speak, only to be cut off the high piercing whistle of the teapot, “Tea’s done” Goon said with a smile, as he took the pot and started to fill the cups.

[715]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open) Empty Re: A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 pm
The stars had kept him company through the night, but now the night had faded and sunlight had broken through the horizon. Tatsuo still high up in a large tree, the tallest branch having been used as a bed. Good thing Tatsuo wasn't a heavy sleeper or he may have ended up face first in the dirt when he woke up. However, it was time to leave the solemn of his treetop perch and get started with his daily activities. (whatever that was) He hopped down slowly, from branch to branch and finally to the ground. Landing with a thud he quickly regained his composure. [i]"Well... I wonder what I should do today. Guess I could wander the forest, do some training, visit the monument  or anything else for that matter. Ill go with the monument this time, might be peaceful." Tatsuo thought to himself as he then began his walk towards his destination. He wasn't very far but at his speed it would take it about fifteen minutes or so to get there.

Upon arrival at the monument, he quickly he noticed another person and before being noticed slid behind a nearby tree. He didn't recognize this person, then again it wasn't like he could actually make out many features of the person from the distance he was at. All he could tell was that this person was sitting at a table in front of the monument. An unusual sight but then again, in this place and considering Tatsuo himself, unusual was the new usual now. He decided this person, at this point anyways, posed no threat and could most likely be approached safely. Moving from his cover he began approaching the person. As he drew closer and closer a few things became clearer. The man was speaking but he couldn't quite make out exactly what was being said. Also the man appeared to be drinking... tea? Did this person carry this table out here to drink tea in front of the mizukage's monument? Only way to find out was to get within speaking distance.

After a single moment or two he was now beside the person. Their appearance was abnormal but everyone was allowed their own style so Tatsuo had no immediate judgement on it. As he now stood a few feet away from the table the man sat at, on the mans left side, he spoke announcing his approach as to not startle the fellow and start un-needed trouble. "Rather odd place to have tea don't you think?" He spoke to the man standing with his right hand resting on the butt of his katana. This stance was not meant to say he was preparing to fight. After he asked his question and before the other person could answer he drew a blue flower from the inside of his coat and tossed it towards the monument. After doing so, he spoke yet again. "I often find these bright blue flowers and bring them to this monument. Not that I worship the mizukage but, they seem more at home here than the places I always happen to find them at."

(WC: 522)
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open) Empty Re: A tea party with the "Mizukage" (open)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 am
A few moments after Goon had finished his toast, to the coming of a new bloody era. He was greeted by a new face, he was wondering when he would approached. Goon was a very observant person, and saw him hide behind the tree. But he paid the new guy no mind at that time, Maddohatta was a highly observant, very aware of his surroundings and the slightest changes to it. Through years of torment from both his mother and some from the troupe's random jobs, he tried his best to never be caught off guard.

Anyways, Goon watched as the guy approached and spoke, resting his hand on the katana, non-violently. "Any place is a good place to have tea, you just have to find the right spot." He paused his speech to take a quick sip of his tea before resuming, "That's besides the point though, you should be careful where you place your hands, even in a non-aggressive manner. Someone could read to deep into that and think of it as an act of challenge." As Goon spoke he pointed towards the dark haired kid's hand on the katana.  

"Sooooo, you better get really good, real fast, or watch your hand placement. We live in a mad world, you can never be to careful." 
Goon watched the new guy as he performed some tribute with a blue flower, and then listened to his explanation of said tribute. "See we are all stuck in our ways, habits, rituals whichever you prefer to call it. By the way what brings you out here? And caused you to approach me? Most the villagers avoid me as you see. Mukuro stayed silent, as usual when Goon met someone new. Always trying to read someone.
(1008)
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:46 pm
Listening to the man as he spoke, Tatsuo could tell he was quite intelligent. A good trait to have in this world. He told Tatsuo he shouldn't rest his hand where he had as it could be taken as a challenge. There was a simple answer as to why he had done so however. "This sword here is more than just a sword to me. Its almost like an extension of myself. You could say my dream or whatever you wish to call it, is to be a master swordsmen." It was true, what he said, recently he has found that he is exceptionally gifted at sword play and he quite likes cutting and slashing things. The man then stated they lived in a mad world and Tatsuo should be careful. After this he spoke yet again. "A mad world huh? Well, i'm afraid your very right on that notion. I've learned this world is very interesting and mad as you say."

What brought Tatsuo out here? Well that would be a question Tatsuo wouldn't be able to definitively answer because he sort of just came out here to pass the boredom. "Well, I was bored and in need of something to do so I figured I would take a stroll through the village and I just so happened to spot you sitting here. As to why I so easily approached you, well, I too am not so easily accepted. Being what I am isn't easy and a lot of people tend to stay away from me due to this. Recently, I've just been searching for people who could possibly become rivals or training partners. You could say I am looking for friends but I've lived basically my whole life without them so I am not so sure how to really make friends." As he finished speaking he couldn't help but pause for a second and really thing about why he was being so open, it just wasn't like him. Something about this guy seemed much in line with Tatsuo himself. Maybe he too had a dark misunderstood power.

Removing his hand from his katana and resting it by his side he slowly reached out his hand towards the new fellow. "Where are my manners, I should introduce myself before intruding on someone. Tatsuo Kyuuketsuki, pleasure to meet you." His tone was pretty blank but his hand symbolized he was waiting for a possible handshake or some form of greeting in the same way. Whether or not he would receive such a thing was not for him to decide. He wondered what the man would think of him and if tatsuo should tell him about his demonic power. Most people would shy away from witnessing such a thing but maybe this guy would find it intriguing, interesting even, who is to know.

(WC: 994)
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:33 pm
Goon thought about what he was told, it seemed ninja were bored a good chunk of the time. This village was supposed to be the "bloody" mist, by he hasn't seen or heard of much blood shed. There was hardly any fear and hell hardly any mist. But all that was besides the point. The boy introduced himself as Tatsuo, a guy with hardly any friends that didn't sound right. "Ahhh friends, there's no need for them, rivals are where it's at they give you something to strive for there Tatsuo."  Goon spoke, "Friends they hold you back, you start to care and what not, then they betray you or something along those, and this isn't a world for that. They are weakness, embodied." A slight smile came across his face, as he remembered the time he killed those he called friends, they tried to give him to save themselves. Oh how enjoyed fileting them, making them suffer, friends aren't something that Goon cared any longer.

"A sword is supposed to be an extension, but a swordsman is your goal. Ya'no the mist used to have their own little group of swordsman. They were as deadly as they were skilled, none compared, in my eyes. But I'm Goon Maddohatta, the one and only." Mukuro had vanished from Goon's sight, the seemed uninterested in conversation and only wanted to be a part of the toast. Goon would take Tatsuo's hand, squeezing it with all his strength, to judge the boy's own. "Nice to meet ya."

(1273)
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:16 pm
There was no need for friends is what the man had said. For the longest time Tatsuo also thought this and only just recently has he began to even slightly question it. Having a rival was no debate however, having someone to push yourself against will ultimately give you an obstacle you need to grow strong enough to overcome. A few moments later Goon had introduced himself matching Tatsuo's handshake. Tatsuo squeezed back slightly pushing in more strength than goon had. Afterwards he withdrew his hand. 

"Well now that we are introduced what say we have a match then hmm? Your outlook and ideals have struck my interest and now that I've heard you talk, I want to see you move." His challenge came in a tone of excitement rather than aggression. This was going to be a simple sparring match and unlike the bloody mist would have you believe Tatsuo did not plan to kill or even mortally wound the fellow. In fact should his challenge be declined he would not take any offence or disrespect in said case.

(WC: 1176)
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:51 pm
See him move? Did this kid mean he wanted to spar with Goon. Was such a thing even possible, Goon's never truly had a real spar, it was always survive, survive, eat, sleep, shit, other activities, survive, and survive. Spars were never something he got into much, nor were they ever really considered in his mind. He grew up in a brutal way, he lived in a brutal, And finally he became a part of that brutal way. These ways would have broken most, it would of destroyed them physically and mentally. But Goon snapped away from those memories and back to reality. Back to he monument, the guy in front of him and the great Kirigakure. He was debating whether or not to humor the kid.

"Sparring? Goon said, he wasn't finished speaking, he paused for a short second to sip his tea. In continuation, he went more in depth. You mean, right? this part was worded as a question, but rhetorical in the least, it was more a statement needing confirmation. "I'll show you my moves, I guess, I don't have much else to do at the moment. So I'll sate your interest.": Goon was finishing out the rest of tea, before even standing, his mouth open and words began to flow out, not dark, not cold, not happy or sad, just emotionless. "By the way, I only know how to fight to kill, so I will definately attempt to do so."

As the words left his mouth, Goon's inner being, Mukuro, began chuckling, for he knew the truth. Goon wasn't gonna try to kill this kid. hurt him? Yeah, but kill? No, Goon said it to test this boy's mettle, see how he reacted, see if he was fit to bear the weight of being a shinobi of Kiri. Death was around every corner, every turn, just everywheres. So in the end, Goon truly had no murderous intent towards Tatsuo, but Tatsuo didn't know that. Goon even before standing, swiped his arm across his table, gripping the teapot and letting sail towards Tatsuo's head. Followed by a kick towards the arm that was holding the sword, if successful would stop him from drawing it. These movements Goon did at his full speed. Tatsuo's reaction would determine what he'd do next.

[(1668)Btw if ok with you I'm gonna use my current stats, instead trying to go back and constantly trying to remember that stats I had before. And you might wanna post in the games. P.s. sorry for the late reply]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum