Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Hydral Minstral - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hydral Minstral

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm
Kuro kept his hands together and low, still deciding on what jutsu he would use when the spider vanished. He would wait a moment, predicting the spider would be moving into a striking position, then moved closer to the water, keeping one foot in it as he waited. He hadn't seen an attack from above however, and grunted as he got knocked down. He would look directly at the spider, making eye contact long enough for it's illusion to take hold. Seeing the horrifying imagery, Kuro's smiling face would drop into a blank expression. At the imagainary sight of Vixie's corpse, Kuro would snap. His body would liquefy imeddiatly and reform to the spider's side hands first. As he reformed his hands would preform the seals for Water Prison, clapping and pulling a large sphere of water around the spider at a speed of 50. Kuro would stand with the sphere in hand and his other hand ready to fire a water gun through the sphere and the spider's head, all happiness gone from his face with expression making one message clear: Nothing mattered except killing this spider. Before he fired his attack however, Vixie would bark, causing him to pause and turn to look at her. She had dropped the rabbit she'd caught and was staring at him intently. Kuro would then look to the ground and pull his hand out of the sphere, releasing Zeefalvora. "I... Let's stop here."
Anonymous

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:54 pm
Zeefalvora's attack seemed to make contact, but either he was unaffected or... perhaps the images she had shown him had the opposite effect than what was intended. He trapped the blue spider in a sphere of water, immobilizing her, cutting off her ability to breath. She prepared to molt, to gain the strength necessary to break the prison, but just as soon as Kuro had snapped, he pulled his hand out of the prison, causing the sphere to fall back into place of normal water. Zeefalvora looked at Kuro in confusion, then at Vixie. Her hunger began to rise again, but she had not the energy for it. She figured she would have Salzem catch her a couple of birds or something.

Salzem was about to intervene when he saw his spider trapped in that orb of water. He knew not the extent of her power, but he didn't think she had the strength to break out of a water prison. He himself had some difficulty breaking out of one. When Kuro ended his technique, Salzem rushed up to his spider to see if she was okay. No real damage, just getting wet. Salzem would look at Kuro, then at Zeefalvora as she shook herself like a dog would, water splashing every which way as she dried herself off. She would then climb onto Salzem's back, wrapping her legs around Salzem's torso and shoulders. She had noticed Kuro's discomfort and sent him a telepathic message.

Whats with the face, water-monkey? She would ask him, looking over Salzem's shoulder. Salzem knew when Zeefalvora was having a conversation so he would stay quiet, watching the Vixie, then Kuro, wondering if he could make out their conversation.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:28 pm
Seeing Kuro release the spider and calm down, Vixie  would pick the rabbit back up and continue walking over. Kuro would look back at Zeefalvora sadly. "I uh... I was about to kill you. I don't get that mad about anything but... Seeing Vixie like that... I've never wanted to kill anyone this badly, especially not someone I mean to befriend. Please don't do that again. She's too special to me and I don't want to actually kill you. I'm sorry." Kuro would then look back to Vixie and pat her head. "Nice rabbit Vixie, I'm surprised you haven't devoured it already." Vixie wagged her tail and kept walking up to Salzem, placing the rabbit at his feet before sitting next to Kuro. Kuro's face brightened a bit once more, though he was still visibly saddened by his temporary murderous intent. "Hey a peace offering! That's awfully nice of you Vixie. Especially since rabbits are your favorite." Kuro looked to Zeefalvora and Salzeem a with a small smile, hoping things would be okay.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 pm
Salzem watched as Vixie placed the rabbit at his feet. He was about to pick it up, before Zeefalvora almost literally leapt off his back and snatched it up between her fangs. After quickly sucking the life juices out of it through her fangs, she would cast the carcass aside and laugh at Kuro's comment.

As If you could kill me. Let me show you something, Monkey-boy. Zeefalvora would say before curling her legs inward towards her stomach and flipping on her back. This is often mistaken for the stance spiders take when they die, but no. She was molting. Zeefalvora's body began to pulse, then pulse faster, harder. Cracks began to appear down the exoskeleton, mainly down the middle of her cephalothorax. Her eyes sunk into her head and the body split open down the middle, reveling Zeefalvora, inside. Her body was much larger. She was at least a foot taller and a foot-and-a-half wider. She dragged herself out of her former Exoskeleton, a thin layer of goo covering her body. She now stood at a daunting four feet, the size of a large dog. Zeefalvora's body appeared to be more defined, muscle and exoskeleton hardened during the transformation, increasing her health and strength by 50.

I can force myself to go through the next stage of the molting process... Making me nearly 2 times more powerful than before! Zeefalvora bragged. what she didn't tell him is that it was on a time limit, a rather short one at that. To prove her strength, Zeefalvora raised a foreleg above the ground and smashed it into the earth with a strength of 70, creating a small crater of shattered rock and stone around it.

Salzem would shrug as Kuro apologized.

"Don't worry, Kuro. Zeefalvora has a way of getting under anyone's skin." He would then smile to Vixie. "Thank you for the rabbit, Vixie." Only then did he notice Zeefalvora glaring at him and Salzem smiled sheepishly. With her strength rivaling his now, Perhaps it was not best to piss her off.

AP 85

-45 False Molt
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 pm
Kuro nodded slightly at Zee as she smashed the ground. "I know you're strong, but I had this aimed at you." Kuro would hold up his hand in a finger gun and aimed at her, then turned his arm slightly and fired a Water Gun shot, the small water bullet zooming just past her, letting it continue on it's path and hitting a rabbit. Vixie dashed by with speedy feet as he fired with speedy feet, snatching up his kill moments after the water bullet had flown through it and buried itself into the ground. "With you temporarily stuck in Water Prison... I wouldn't have missed at that range. Besides, no matter how strong you are, smashing won't hurt me. After all, you can't smash a liquid." Kuro watched Vixie start eating for a moment then looked back to the spider. "But that doesn't mean you can't crush someone who isn't as lucky as me."
Anonymous

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:10 am
Zeefalvora seemed disgusted when she learned she couldn't just crush Kuro with her new immense strength. She let her body reduce in size, letting herself revert back to her normal size. She glared at Kuro before crawling back on Salzem's back. She said nothing, letting the silence speak her response. Salzem would shrug then look at Kuro. He knew if it came to that, Salzem would be fast enough to prevent Kuro from actually hurting his spider.

"Well, it's been a pleasure,  but I've been late for other appointment's I've made." Salzem would wave, then disappear as he zoomed off at speeds of 100.

EXIT

WC: 2830

Claiming: 14 stat points for Zeefalvora
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:40 am
Approved unless stopped <3
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 am
Kuro nodded and waved good bye to Salzem watching him run off for a moment before giving a tired sigh and flopping on his back. "Oh man. That was really crazy. I nearly lost it for a minute there girl. Thanks for stopping me from ruining everything. No way we could have been friends if I had killed her." Vixie finished eating her rabbit and quickly buried the remains before returning to Kuro and laying next to him, pressing herself against his right side with her head resting on his chest. Kuro gve a loud and began petting his soft companion. "... I can't let anything happen to you. Did you know that? I just love you too much." He smiled at Vixie, watching her tail gently swish side to side with happiness like a flag that told her emotions. "Let's just take a nap... right here." Kuro would then close his eyes and begin drifting off to sleep, Vixie soon following suit. With each deep peaceful breath he took he head would gently rise and fall, his heart beat like her lullaby.
TWC-2550
claiming - 50 words learning guitar
300 Hozuki Bond on guitar
+12 stats
[Exit]

Last edited by Kuro Hozuki on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:40 am
You actually get 12 stats according to my calculation. <3
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:00 pm
(well thank you very much for the extra point)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum