Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Looking for more power. (draconis)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for more power. (draconis)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm
"a contract with an entire group"  kouse replied without wasting time "and I would also like to learn water Techniques too.. . And by the way I'm kouse, nice to meet you"
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Looking for more power. (draconis)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for more power. (draconis)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:07 pm
"I'm Draconis, you might end up working with me on a mission one of these days. I'm afraid that I can likely only teach you one water technique - the one that lets you hide in rain. Interested?"

Draconis summoned the contract holder of the Demon Race. "If you need a race for summons, sign your name there in one of the blank spaces." He pointed at the scroll the contract holder had.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:23 pm
Hmmm 'draconis'... Nice name kouse thought.
"well if we go for a mission together.. I would like that" kouse added "we'll that would be cool to learn, and what's the name of this jutsu"  kouse asked. 
Kouse saw the scroll draconis brought out.. He hesitated but signed his name quickly.. He didn't know what he would get.. But anything is better than nothing..nd besides someone like draconis wouldn't have a signature with a weakling race.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:35 pm
"Congrats, you have joined the family of... Demons." Draconis grinned evilly as the contract bearer for the Demon race dissipated. "The jutsu is the Hiding in Rain technique. To do that, you first need need to be able to make rain, though you could potentially use someone else's. After that, you work on blending your body in with the rain to become far harder to detect. Like this."

Draconis demonstrated, doing the hand seals one by one, making a small circle of rain, and then disappearing for several seconds within it. "Give it a try."

Draconis waited to see if there was anything else young Kouse Uchiha needed at the moment. If there was nothing else he needed, then Draconis would walk off.

(potential exit)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:16 pm
Kouse smiled brightly.. He was happy, he had finally gotten a contract with a summoning race.. But demons?  He chuckled well that was a surprise.
Kouse nodded with his 3 tomoe sharingan activated watching as draconis performed the jutsu. His eyes widened when draconis vanished. 
Kouse was about to begin learning the jutsu until he looked up.. draconis was waiting. . Most likely to know if he needed anything.
Kouse shook his head "I'm good draconis, with my sharingan I don't need to see the jutsu again to practice it, and thanks for the contract" kouse would say.. "we'll hopefully meet up later, I know you're in a hurry"

Twc(655)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 pm
Kouse shook his head and smiled to himself as draconis left.. Well that was a real shocker, he had gotten a summoning contract at last!.. Although he was a little surprised that draconis was even willing to share a summoning race with him. 
When he had watched draconis perform that jutsu... What's the name again.. Hiding in the rain Technique.. He instantly knew that this jutsu would come in handy in the future.. He was really excited to learn it. 
His memory of the handsigns draconis used to perform said jutsu was more than perfect... Kouse smirked... Was this the effect of the sharingan?.. Well he was going to use it to its full effect. 
Kouse took a deep breath, calming himself, removing all distractions in his mind. He knew what exactly he had to do.. His memory was perfect.
He channeled his chakra.
He started performing the three handsigns needed for the jutsu, exactly as draconis had previously done.
Kouse's eyes was closed shut. 
He felt water around him.. Yeah it was rain..he could almost feel himself merging with the rain he had created, the sensation was incredible. 
He smiled widely as he stopped the jutsu.. It was almost too easy learning techniques now that he could all but copy them with his eyes. 
He quickly did the same handsigns again,merging with the rain and making sure to re-appear where he wanted to.. Within a 30 metres range.
15 minutes later kouse turned and headed back home.. He had performed the jutsu 5 times and he believed he could do it as fast as anyone could. 
A smile glistened kouse's lips as the sun slowly gave way to the moon in konoha. 

Exit:
Twc(939).. Claiming +4 stats..demon summoning contract.. Hiding in the rain jutsu.. Remaining 189 words towards completing hidden mist jutsu @ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28178p30-kouse-stein-meet.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum