Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Night of Halloween FunYesterday at 11:53 pmHerozen UchihaHerozen's Genin ExamYesterday at 11:16 pmHerozen UchihaClash of the Terumi!Yesterday at 10:07 pmOda TerumiLightning Flashes in the MistYesterday at 9:50 pmMenmaShedding Light on a MysteryYesterday at 9:43 pmAmikiri GuhinPet Friendly Yesterday at 9:27 pmTakeshiyamaAutumn Event, Tuski StyleYesterday at 4:28 pmOda TerumiDrunks in Distress: Rough RobberyYesterday at 3:41 pmTakashi TerumiA training sessionYesterday at 2:22 pmAkki SenjuPumpkin ShoppingYesterday at 12:50 pmAkki Senju
Top posting users this month
86 Posts - 23%
58 Posts - 15%
58 Posts - 15%
45 Posts - 12%
36 Posts - 9%
36 Posts - 9%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Child
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Focus : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24470

Smol but stronk (Kenshin, Kotetsu, Priv, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Smol but stronk (Kenshin, Kotetsu, Priv, NK)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:58 pm
Approved
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Focus : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Smol but stronk (Kenshin, Kotetsu, Priv, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Smol but stronk (Kenshin, Kotetsu, Priv, NK)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 pm
It would seem that his answer had not pleased Kenshin, for the scarred Chuunin scowled down at him before saying: "First of all what you just did was in no way a 'calculated risk'. It was a foolish gamble fueled by flawed logic and stupid assumptions and I will not allow you to classify it as anything other than what it actually was. Second, your pathetic excuse tells me all I need to know about your current mentality, and let me tell you something, you are nothing more than a pathetic child with too much power in his hands. Like any other child you seem think that you know everything, that you can do no wrong... well let me tell you something boy, just because you have a larger vocabulary than others your age doesn't mean you are any more mature than them."

Kotetsu had made a mistake. It was not unknown to happen. He had prided himself on his deductive reasoning, but when you don't have enough information you will end up guessing. Guessing can only take you s far before you guess wrong. It was a humbling moment for Kotetsu. 'He's absolutely right...' He thought to himself. 'Had that not been a clone, he would most likely have been dead there...' One thing was bugging him though. "How was I able to hurt him when Kenshin got hit by Hikari's beam and came out of it with nothing but some burned skin...' He was snapped out of his musing by Kenshin saying one last thing to him before leaving. "Find someone else to teach you what you want to learn." The scarred shinobi would say before turning around and leaving. Kotetsu had nothing really to say in response, except for "For what it's worth, I'm sorry." With Kenshin walking away and the jutsu still in place, Kotetsu could do nothing but lie there for a short period until the jutsu had worn off.  There was nothing to do but continue training, since he couldn't waste any time, with the Chuunin exams right around the corner. 'If he won't help me, I'll just figure it out on my own...' He thought to himself as  he spent a little time in the training grounds trying to improve on what he already knew. He wasn't really motivated to do much, so he had kept the session short. He was disappointed on how things turned out, but that's what happens sometimes.

Kotetsu would then make his own way out of the training grounds, back towards his parent's place, so that he could meditate on what had happened. To help him learn from it and grow.

[EXIT]

WC: 443
TWC: 2229

Claiming
11 stats

2229 WC towards Shadow Clone (2229/3000)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:30 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum