Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Finding Lodgings Empty Finding Lodgings

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:03 pm
The Yuki wandered throughout the village, in search of an inn of some sort. There was a light rain coming down, which some would describe as misting. It was enough not to bother the Yuki, with him being resistant to cold, but it was enough to keep quite a bit of Kirigakure’s population inside. The white-haired youth’s clothes were a little wet, but the Yuki kept himself warm with the simple Inner Flame technique. It was quite a useful technique, not for combat, but for simple, everyday use. He could keep his clothes dry while at the same time keeping him warm. The Yuki used it mainly for the former reason, as he was never bothered by the cold. The technique was simple but useful and utilitarian. Yoi, or as he was called by some, the Frost Monarch, eventually found a nice inn. The Shoe Shiner Inn. The Yuki, for the moment, didn't want to question the origin of the name. Some things were better left unasked, the Yuki had learned. The Frost Monarch entered the inn and looked around. The room was floored with nice hardwood, with the walls have stone columns at the corners for structural integrity. The rest of the walls were wooden, yet surprisingly water and wind tight. There were a few tables scattered around the room, with a fireplace to the right of the entrance. There was a bar to the left of the entrance. The Yuki walked over to the bar, and said to the man behind the counter, "How much for a room?"

The man behind the bar had rough, tanned skin. His age was starting to show as there were slight wrinkles across. There were bags under his eyes, showing a lack of sleep. He wore a black vest, but the Yuki couldn't see what he was wearing below that. The man, who the Yuki was soon to find out that his name was David, said, "Well, how long you staying for?"

The Yuki said, "I don't know, at least a month though." Yoi had been rejected from a few previous inns due to the fact that, well, not many inns liked for someone to stay that long, as it was bad for business.

The man behind the counter said, "Well, as you can see, I've got no customers, so sure. Now, I'm expecting a big wave of customers for the upcoming Blood Games, and I'll need more hands then. How about, in exchange for room and board, you help out?"

The Yuki said, "Well, I'm here for the Blood Games, but I'm a bit early. But yeah, that works plenty fine for me. I may be a bit occupied now and then, but that shouldn't be a problem. By the way, the names Yoi. How about you?"

David, with a cheery smile, said, "Well, I'll be darned, you're more than a bit early. But it's nice to meet you, the names David. I haven't seen you around here, are you from another village?"

Yoi said, "Yep, I'm here from Konoha. I got to the finals in the Chunnin Exams there, but then I lost to a friend of mine. I'm spending a bit of time over here, hoping to meet some of the stronger ninja in this village and learn a thing or two. I also got a relative here. And of course, participate in the Blood Games."

The bearded man raised an eyebrow and said, "I'm surprised a shinobi from out of village would come here. The Blood Games don't usually attract many people, even in Kiri. I'm surprised we have an out of towner participating."

The Frost Monarch said, "Well if I read the flier correctly, this Blood Games doesn't require killing, so that's a plus. Do you know why Xyxer switched over to this new system? From what I've heard, this doesn't sound like him at all."

David said, "I honestly don't know. It seems weird that the Mizukage would switch his Blood Games policy. Anyway, it was nice meeting you Yoi. Your room is up the stairs, first room on the left."

Yoi said, "Thanks, it was nice meeting you too." The Frost Monarch climbed the stairs, making his way up until he got to the top. The stairs seemed to be made of the same hardwood on the first floor. The floor of the second floor as well was made of the same flooring. The Yuki saw the first room on the left. It was labeled, "Shimo." That was a literal translation to frost. Quite fitting. 

The Yuki walked inside his room. The floor was comprised of hardwood, with a large rug in the center. Instead of a bed, there was a mat positioned in the corner. There was a table, with a small coal-burning lamp in the center of it. The table was in the center of the room. There was a small hole in the ceiling that seemed to curve in a way that let the smoke exit without water entering. The Yuki pulled his spare change of clothes out of Storage Displacement. He folded them neatly and laid them next to the mat that served as his bed. There was a window, a meter past the base of his mat. The Yuki looked out of the window, with a view that was somewhat obscured by some raindrops on the window, and saw the building that he assumed to be the Mizukage office.

Yoi noticed on the centrally-positioned table, there was some paper, with a pen and a pencil next to it. There were a few envelopes next to the paper and writing utensils. The Yuki always wrote in pencil but signed in pen. He got a sheet of paper and wanted to start writing a letter. It was to his brother, Hyousuke. Hyousuke was his father's firstborn son. However, when Yoi was the young age of 4, Hyousuke and his father had a falling out of sorts. The Yuki barely remembered fragments of it. Yelling... Fighting... Steel clashing on steel... Until one day, Hyousuke just got up and left.

The Frost Monarch's mind drifted, thinking about how he should start his letter. Yet all he could think about was that day, 10 years ago. As a matter of fact, Hyousuke would have left 3 days shy of 10 years ago. Even though Yoi didn't want to, Yoi's brain desperately tried to recall pieces of information. That day had been like a firestorm. Emotions, flying everywhere. The tension was as high as the sky. And the after-effects...

...a family shattered. A crippled shinobi with an ego the size of a mountain that had recently had been popped. A four-year-old boy scarred. A Jounin in his late teens departing from his family. A mother...

...no longer on Earth.

WC: 1133

[exit]

Claims:
1018 words towards finishing medical spec (1500/1500) with max stat discount (need this topic to be approved)
115 words towards Damage Reduction Shield (115/2213) with max stats discount
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Finding Lodgings Empty Re: Finding Lodgings