Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Just Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 12:02 pmHasumi HayatoThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 11:55 amIsamu HayatoHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 11:26 amSakaizaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 7:40 amSakaiza7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 7:01 amSakaizaA new home [Village Entry]Today at 6:57 amSakaizaProfessional AdviceToday at 6:41 amSakaizaThe UnhallowedToday at 6:40 amIchigo SatoA Search for PermissionToday at 3:50 amShikami ShinkouSerene Waves [P]Today at 3:31 amNemui
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 18%
63 Posts - 18%
53 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin) Empty Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin)

Tue May 05, 2020 2:52 pm
Daemon would make his way over to the hospital, as the guard at the gate had directed him to. It was nice walking through Suna, even if it all had seemed to change from what he could remember. Of course, as a younger lad, he was always rushing around, and exploring outside the gates, never really taking the time to enjoy the village of Suna. 
As it so happened, he was rather happy with the idea of getting to know the new Suna, but first, he wanted to make his presence known to the Kazekage. He wanted to meet him, and see if the Kage would welcome him back into Suna. 
His musing continued as he made his way around another corner, finally finding the hospital. Honestly, if they hadn't rebuilt it on top of the one Daemon knew, he might have needed to ask for directions. As it stood, he was pretty sure that there was a more efficient path from the gate to the hospital, that didn't involving hopping on top of buildings.
He steps into the hospital, and asks the closest person he could find if they could direct him towards the Kazekage. They realized he was a new visitor to the lands, and gave him the directions on where to find the Kazekage at this time. Daemon would smile at them, and thank them, before heading off to follow the directions.
"Hmm, I wonder if i should have taken the time to change into more formal wear. It's not everyday one meets the kage of a village, and I definitely look as if I have been on the road for a long time. Well, too late to turn back now." Daemon would think to himself, as he finally reached the area where he was told the Kazekage was located. 

[WC 303]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin) Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin)

Thu May 07, 2020 6:07 am
Kenshin would watch the man approach with his Byakugan, having bypassed Mia almost completely and simply speaking to a random denizen of the hospital and receiving the directions that he needed. When he reached the door he would simply stand there for a few moments, causing The Reaper to release an almost silent groan before calling out one simple word.

“Enter!”

WC: 61

Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin) Empty Re: Meeting the Kazekage (NK, P, IO, Kenshin)

Sat May 09, 2020 9:46 pm
Daemon would enter into the office that he was directed towards, and the first thought that would cross through his mind was the fact that it was a morgue. Or at least, an office with a room full of what he thought were people covered by white sheets. He entered into the room to see a man who he assumed was the Kazekage with his back towards him. 
"Hi there, Lord Kazekage. At least, I hope I got the right office. I asked for directions to find this place, and have just as easily misinterpreted those instructions."
Daemon's mind would race, as he had reeled back, having used his ability to sense chakra in the area. Besides being massive, it also had a feeling of wrongness infused within in it. He flinched, as he shut off his mind off to sensing the chakra. He knew it was still there, and the temptation to sense it in it's entirety to learn the signature of this chakra was completely crushed at the wrongness this man's chakra pulsed with. 
"I beg your pardon, Lord Kazekage. I am Daemon, an old wanderer from Suna. I was too far away to return the first time Suna was destroyed, and I fear I never had the courage to see what destruction had been wrought to the village I called home. I am happy to see that this village is in the process of being restored by you. I wish to assistance in the continued success of this village by returning back to it, and becoming a shinobi once more of the village Suna." Daemon would say, dry swallowing and hoping that his flinch had been unnoticed by the man. 

[WC 283, TWC 586]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat May 16, 2020 11:43 am
Kenshin would deactivate his eyes as the man opened the door, waiting until the veins had completely returned to normal before turning to face him, revealing his scarred face and eerily pale skin to the man's eyes. His clothing consisted of simple, long sleeved black robes and upon his hands he wore a pair of simple white gloves. If the man were to look around the room they were in he would take note of the overall size of it, 10m in width and 7m in length, and within the room he would take note of the dozen draining tables in the room, with the two on the rightmost side of the room obviously being used if the white sheets covering bodies were anything to go by. If he were to look along the walls he would notice the dozens of cold chambers that lined them, and unlike the draining tables most of those were in use. He would likely come to notice that the room was extremely well lit, not dreary in the least and the tiled floors were a pristine white… it was almost unnatural how clean the ‘office’ truly was, but many within the village knew that despite all the rumours about him dwelling in some dreary crypt surrounded by rotting corpses… well, Kenshin was actually quite the neat freak, and a major germaphobe. 

The Reaper would watch the mans every motion quite carefully as he spoke, and he would notice the flinch without giving an outward reaction, but he would allow the man to continue speaking before he did anything else. 

“Please, take a seat.” The Kazekage would say with a small smile, gesturing to a seat on the rightmost side of his desk as he pushed his own seat back minutely, positioning himself so that he could face the man if he chose to take the offered seat. He was, of course, more than welcome to not take the seat, but Kenshin had assumed he would prefer to be seated for this little meeting… staying standing could be rather uncomfortable after-all. 

“I must say… I find it curious that you chose to be here given everything that has transpired since your time as an active shinobi of the village. I know you mentioned that you were unaware of everything that had transpired… but surely you realise that I had to have come to power here in some way… and given that before this I was most well known as an S-rank Missing-Nin… well, I am sure you can put two and two together.” The man would explain with a small, amused smirk on his face. 

“Now, I’m sure you’re wondering why I am pointing this little tidbit out to you… it’s because I am many things, Monster and Manipulator included… but I see no point in lying to you about this and gaining loyalty based on a lie… a lie that could easily be unravelled at any instant.” The man would then explain, his silver eyes almost boring through the man to stare at the shelving behind him. 

“So… knowing what you now know… do you have any questions for me? Do your goals remain the same? If so… why?” The Monster would then ask, essentially handing the mic to Daemon. 

No matter how this ended up going one thing was certain… this would be most interesting. 

WC: 562
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:06 am
[Exit]

TWC: 621

No claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum