Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Never Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
57 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

the Red Ember's call to burn Empty the Red Ember's call to burn

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:34 pm
Hinoishi woke up in his thin bed. He felt better than usual. Hinoishi then remembered that he had a meeting with the Kazekage and didn’t know what it was about, but Hino was beyond ecstatic to meet him and talk about Hinoishi’s position in the village. Hinoishi got up from his bed and put on his normal shinobi shirt. He grabbed his black jacket that he adored and put on his mission pants. Hino strapped on his holsters and walked out of his room hitting the top of the door frame on his way out. Hinoishi walked down the black tatami matt hallway to the kitchen. He passed by the room of his three siblings, all of which were still sleeping. Hinoishi entered the kitchen to see his father waiting for him. Hinoishi immediately put his guard up mentally and walked over to grab some bread to toast. Hinoishi’s father (Ranyo) began to speak, “ So,... the Kazekage has scheduled a meeting with you,... you will represent us right?!”. Hino’s father was intent on Hinoishi representing the family as there are few Uchiha in Sunagakure. Hinoishi thought of his response intently so he stopped cooking and closed his eyes. Hinoishi turned to face his father. “I plan on representing MYself and Sunagakure, anything else as a shinobi does NOT matter when speaking to the Kazekage!”. Hinoishi made this comment with assertion and a stern voice. Hinoishi truly did want to represent himself but he feels as though he hasn’t yet represented Suna. Hinoishi wants to fix that today. Ranyo would not be happy with Hino’s comment, “You will learn to represent me,.. You’ll learn!”. Hinoishi trunks away from his father as he stormed out of the room. Hinoishi cracks an egg open onto a scolding hot pan. The egg cooks quickly due to the heat. Hino knows it isn’t a good idea to overheat the pan or the egg but he just wanted to eat and head off to The Spire and speak with the Kazekage. Hinoishi finishes cooking and puts his 2 eggs on a plate and goes to the counter to eat them. Hino gobbles them up quickly and sets off to the Spire where the Kazekage requested him to be. Hinoishi began to walk then decided to jump on the houses and make his way to the office earlier than the scheduled appointment. Hinoishi jumped from roof to roof quickly watching in front of him as the spire drew closer with each bound. Hinoishi made it to the spire a little bit early allowing him time to get to the Kage’s office. Hinoishi enters the spire and walks over to the seal that transports him to the Kazekage’s office. Hinoishi gets to the Kazekage’s doors and walks through. Hino sees the Kazekage sitting behind a desk in a chair before him. Hinoishi bows his head and speaks with character, “Hello Lord Kazekage, I am Hinoishi Uchiha,you requested my presence”. Hinoishi rises from his bow and stands in attention . Hinoishi holds respect to the Kazekage and that title. Hinoishi wants to make a place for himself in Suna. Hino will make his passion and goals known to the Kazekage. Hinoishi knows that The iron sand technique is a jutsu only granted access upon the Kazekage’s approval. Hinoishi plans to get his approval so he can fight for Sunagakure. Hinoishi listens to what the Kazekage has to say intently.

wc-570
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kemonogakure
Ryo : 25000

the Red Ember's call to burn Empty Re: the Red Ember's call to burn

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:04 pm
Guren began his day promptly at 4am. He awoke in his apartment, freshened up, then made himself a light breakfast: egg whites and a bowl of fruit. After making quick work of this small meal, he departed from his home and embarked on his typical pre-work run. It would last an hour, and following this he'd return home to shower and equip his yukata, kazekage hat and cape, and the rest of his shinobi fatigues. This was regimen newly adopted by the Chinoike after quickly learning how much paper work behind a desk that his job consisted of. It was taxing to stay sitting for so long, and something he wasn't used to. Truthfully he wasn't a fan of this part of the job, but today would not be characteristic of paper pushing. Instead he had two meetings which would likely encompass a large portion of his day. Having completed his early morning ritual, he departed from his home once more and set out to the Spire promptly at 5:45 in the morning. This provided plenty of time for Guren to make the trek to his office. By his own choice he was always the first to arrive and the last to leave.

Having entered the Spire, he'd cut the lights on once reaching the first floor reception lobby. It was empty, tidy, and lifeless. Such a strange sight to grow used to, but not one that was typical of the Spire. Usually it was bustling and busy, filled with staff. But that wouldn't come for hours later. By budgeting time to begin so early in the day, Guren would have ample opportunity to brief himself on the topics of the day. The first was the classified meeting with a few of the remaining higher ups in Sunagakure: Han, Lillith, and Junko. He'd mentally prepare himself for the way the conversation would go prior to them discussing the new implementations Guren would oversee. And after several iterations of playing out these scenarios in his head, time would fly and the trio would find themselves speaking with Guren in his office. The overall tone of the conversation was quite mutual, all agreeing on the upcoming promotions to shinobi and changes to be made to Sunagakure's structure. Though some interesting suggestions had been thrown out, leaving Guren to ponder some new ideas. As the meeting concluded, the three would depart from Guren's office and the Kazekage would remain.

He'd rise from his desk and quickly glance at the clock as it struct 10:45 AM. Oh how the day had already flown by. But now in between meetings, he'd walk over to the corner of his office and fire up a pot of jade tea. It always calmed the man, yet simultaneously sharpened his mind. And as the kettle heated up, the room was masked with a beautiful aroma of herbs and flower. By the time he was pouring his cup of tea, a knock at the door would come and Guren's eyes would swiftly meet the stature of a young genin. This must have been his 11AM appointment. "Early huh? Punctuality is key..." the kazekage thought to himself. 

He'd carry his cup of tea over to his desk, taking a conservative sip from it before placing it down. "Hinoishi, isn't it? A pleasure to meet you. I am Guren Chinoike, otherwise known as the Third Kazekage of New Sunagakure."

His voice had been raspy and seasoned, yet quite calm. Still, loud enough for Hinoishi to hear. "Please, come sit. Today's meeting is something characteristic of what I have been doing with the Genin of Sunagakure: scheduling one on one meetings with you all to learn of your identity and ambitions. There's only so much that your file will actually tell me about you, and not of your history or abilities."

Guren would pause with a half smile on his face as he stood over top of the chair he motioned for Hinoshi to sit at. He wanted to see the boy's walk, posture, and the way he carried himself. He wanted to see if he would take the initiative and volunteer up the information on himself, or if he would wait until asked specific questions. This wasn't a test, but simply an assessment of Hinoshi's demeanor and maturity as a shinobi. When Hinoishi would take his seat, Guren would promptly pace back to his own leather chair and sit stoutly into it. He'd fold his hands on the surface of the desk in front of him, and exchange a rather serious look with Hinoshi.

"Tell me, who exactly are you? And who do you want to be?" Guren would ask as his voice resounded with both authority and curiosity.

WC = 782
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:20 pm
Hinoishi smells the jasmine tea sent in the air setting him at ease and opening up his lungs allowing him to breath clearer. Hinoishi walks over to the chair carrying him self with respect and dignity and his guard up. Hinoishi doesn't know if this is a test and he can't activate his Sharingan willy nilly. The young Uchiha speaks to Guren as he walks over to the chair the Kazekage gestured him to " I am a genin shinobi and I want to become the most versatile shinobi in all 6 nations so that I can protect the people of Sunagakure, my comrades on the battle field, and my siblings". Hino sits in the chair, it feels comfortable yet slightly constricting it must be mentally constricting.

Hinoishi looks even to the Chinoike and spoke again, "I come here to request the power of the iron sand so that I can accomplish my goal and become more powerful, I know this is bold coming from a genuine but I have tailored my abilities to protection and I am tired of countering. I want to be offensive so no harm can be done to Suna!". Hinoishi speaks with a slight increase in volume as he continues speaking. he speaks with passion in his voice. slightly out of his chair but not slouching. he sits straight and tries to hide that his guard is up but gurney can see that it's up. Hinoishi always has his guard up due to how life is at home. Hinoishi speaks once more. " I am a Sunagakure shinobi. I am here to find out what it will take for me to be granted access to the power of the iron sand that only Sunagakure shinobi can have. I need to become stronger". Hinoishi now sounds as though he is pleading and it doesn't seem like him. Hinoishiis usually much more calm cool and collected, he only shows his true emotions to those he respects. Hinoishi sits at the edge of the seat with close attention to Guren and his next response.

-wc-344
-twc-914
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:54 pm
The emotion in Hinoishi's tone was made loud and clear, and it was evident by the way he carried himself. From the way he walked and sat within the chair, to the way he spoke and admitted his goals to Guren. And like so many others, he too sought after the secrets of Sunagakure. To Guren's own disdain, he slouched subtly in his chair, shifting his right arm to the arm rest and propping his head upon his fist. Power, it was all anyone ever sought after. Yet so few were truly ready to embrace it and the responsibilities that came with it. But despite the boy's boisterous personality, his affirmations were something to admire. At least he knew who he was and what he wanted.

Sighing in response, Guren's coarse voice would echo throughout the room. "Is power all that you seek," he began by questioning the resolve of Hinoishi. "The secrets of Sunagakure, such as Iron Sand, are secrets for a reason. They are only given to those who have proven themselves through trial and tribulation of the sort. Tell me, how have you proven yourself and your value to Sunagakure? Do you believe you are worthy of having access to such a prestigious style?"

Guren's question was rhetoric and so he did not give Hinoishi an opportunity to respond. Instead he erected his posture and folded his arms, leaning back into the rear of the chair. "I don't think so, at least not yet..." the pause he took from his speech was chilling, instantly deafening the room save for the short sip he took from his cup of tea. "What do you know of Iron Sand? You call it offensive, but it is truly one of the most defensive styles of jutsu known to this world. It is for the opportunistic, those who know patience and when to strike, and so they can call upon it to shield themselves until they have the perfect opportunity. Is that still something you desire?"

Guren's pause would provide ample time for Hinoishi to respond should he choose to. But whether the genin spoke up or not, Guren would eventually continue and propose a pathway for the shinobi. "In this world, we achieve our goals by setting and overcoming milestones. And that's exactly what I want you to do. I want you to grow. I want you to experience the intensity of being a Sunagakure shinobi in its truest form. How you do so is up to you, but we can revisit this conversation once you have done that....and once you are worthy of becoming a Chuunin of Sunagakure."

Thus would conclude Guren's proposition, and he'd sit coldly in his seat staring down Hinoshi. This was more tough love than anything else, well aware that the best way to turn a boy into a man was by challenging him. Hinoishi's response would be telling of whether he was inspired, or defeated. And that would be enough for Guren to know how seriously he should take him.

WC = 501. TWC = 1282
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:40 pm
Hinoishi was taken back for a moment but only for a moment as he knew exactly what had caused the Kazekage to respond the way he did. Hinoishi had been scolded much worse and knowing this he understood exactly what the Chinoike was trying to do, Hinoishi wanted to respond to the Kazekage's first round of remarks but he was stopped by Guren's continuation, he also knew that it was not the right time. As gurney continued Hinoishi was listening and contemplating on what to respond with. Guren's words of Iron sand as the greatest shield was something Hinoishi understood all too well, for that's the exacts reason Hinoishi wants the ability. Hinoishi takes the opportunity to speak immediately. "Yes it's true, Iron sand is one of the most defensive jutsu in this world, and that is why I want it, the only way I can win a fight is by protecting my comrades and making the enemy lose the will to fight. If I can't protect my self, what good am I to Sunagakure or on the battle field. If I can't defend my self then how will I cause the enemy to lose the will to fight. I want to protect everyone, only when I can protect everyone can my attacks count and only then will I be able to win". Hinoishi had not taken many breaks when speaking. he was nearly out of breath trying his best not to let it show on his face. Hino's face now looked a little bit more read and he appeared to be grinning. this was a cause of him trying not to let Guren see him being insanely out of breath. Hinoishi sat back in the chair still carrying himself the same way as before. He listened to the kazekaga's words. Hinoishi understood how Guren felt. Hinoishi would not do anything rash. Hino got up from his seat and bowed saying, " Thank you for your time" Hinoishi turns around and begins to walk towards the door. Hinoishi knows what he must do, he plans on fighting for Suna and making waves that Guren will be sure to see, he won't speak about Iron sand until he has completed his task given to him by Guren. Hinoishi walks out the door, it takes Hino 15 seconds from the bow to the door giving Guren time to say anything of he wants. Hinoishi still cries himself high, but he walks like a man on a mission.

wc-414
twc-1,328
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 pm
Hinoishi's long winded speech did not fall deaf upon Guren's ears. His pleas of his case were valid, yet still Guren could tell he lacked the mental maturity for such an undertaking. Unless Hinoishi had spent time learning of Iron Sand with Ibari or Seb, there was likely no way he could have even known of it. And it was even more likely that Hinoshi did not even comprehend the extent of its capabilities? How could you want something you don't know? It was quite a peculiar situation and request nonetheless, but still Guren respected the direct approach to Hinoshi's ambitious request. However, his opinion on the subject did not falter. And so when the genin stood from his chair and went to exit the room, Guren did not stop him. Instead he simply raised his left hand and offered a slight wave goodbye.

"Push yourself," were the last words Guren would speak to Hinoishi before he departed. From there he would direct his eyes back to his desk and skim over Hinoishi's file once more. It was interesting. He was only the second Uchiha in recent times to enlist within the Sunagakure forces. Like all of the Sharingan, his potential was the ceiling. But he would need to rely on more than just natural talent. He'd need to excel, and learn how to develop himself. And that level of grit was exactly what Guren wanted instilled in all of his genin. Hopefully when Hinoshi came back, he would have a better understanding of that.

-Exit-

WC = 254. TWC = 1536

25% Discount Towards
Mastery on Exploding Human Technique , A Rank (3346/3750) - Rest learned here
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:56 pm
Approved
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:52 pm
Hinoishi hears Guren's words and picks himself up, he is more motivated and walks out the door different than when he came in before. Hinoishi did this in response to Guren's words. Hinoishi understood the steepness of his request and knows what it will now take to achieve his goal. Hinoishi went to the transportation seal and teleported to the ground floor. Hinoishi walked through the door to exit the spire, as he was walking home he looked back at the large tower and thought to himself, "I'll be back,...when the time comes,... I'll be back". Hinoishi then walks off deciding not to go by jumping on rooves but this time he would just walk home. Hinoishi would need the rest for he would train hard tomorrow. He was prepared mentally for the power of the iron sand differing from Guren's opinion. Hinoishi would train and prove it.

wc-172
twc-1,500

Temporary Paralysis -B rank  -1,500

sp-15

speed +15
[exit]

Last edited by Hinoishi Uchiha on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:56 pm
Approved, Hinoishi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum