Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Never Too LateToday at 3:40 pmAyato HyuugaTo Be With YouToday at 2:39 pmMegamiTaiyōton – Sun Release [V7.2]Today at 12:42 pmJun ShibasakiYami no Sōzō-Imagination of DarknessToday at 10:32 amSakaizaParty Precautions [P.IO]Today at 8:29 amZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 6:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 1:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 12:51 amAzuki ShinodaHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Yesterday at 11:33 pmMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionYesterday at 10:31 pmAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
57 Posts - 21%
48 Posts - 18%
33 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 89906

One Shall Forever Dream of Spring - Page 2 Empty Re: One Shall Forever Dream of Spring

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:23 pm
Youta would see the mean scowl that Hikari would give Toran as he almost cursed. She would then raise a hand to him like she was going to smack him. He would panic and flinch for a minute instinctively reaching for a Kunai but never actually pulling it out. “Sorry about that I will try to watch my language.” He would then turn to Toran “No need to be tattle tail. Toran.” He would see out of the corner of his eye Ise smile just a tiny bit. She would then ask about my powers “oh chakra vision,” he would pause for a moment trying to thing of a way to change the subject without being suspicious and he would just say “I was just mostly curious how you planned on finding this guy that non of us have any idea how to find or where he could possibly be. But if you saw something and think you can follow it. Then do what you can. We will be ready to help whenever it is needed.” Hikari would then continue telling the three young men to go to bed and He would follow her instructions and go and try to get some sleep.

Youta would try to sleep as well as he could but before bed he would put some chakra storage seals on his body. He would make sure the armory seals he added to his kunai would work and he would summon them a couple of times before bed. He wanted to make sure he was 100 percent ready for what is to come tomorrow. He would then close his eyes and try to sleep. He has not been sleeping well lately because of nightmares he had been having. He would yell in the middle of the night “Praxidite how dare you betray me and sell my heart for a chance.” while he sleeping it is garbled and hard to understand but if someone is paying attention they might be able to make out the words. He would then sleep soundly and wake up in a bit of a sweat so he would wipe his face and say to himself “What is happening? I must try to keep everyone’s focus on the goal and spirits as high as possible. ” But he would walk out to the kitchen with a blastered on smile. “Hey toran and Ise! did you guys sleep well? Should we let Hikari sleep a little more is there any seals I could interest you guys in?”

WC 422
TWC 1138
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

One Shall Forever Dream of Spring - Page 2 Empty Re: One Shall Forever Dream of Spring

Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:17 pm
It had felt like Hikari Had gotten no sleep at all, even though the woman had gotten at least a full rem cycle of sleep. Slipping out of her bed, the former Nova Commander would take a look at the hand me down clothing which she had been wearing for the past few days. The stench of sweat and mildew. Honestly, she really didn’t want to wear this. Pulling out her large backpack, the woman looked around to see what she could find in there. After shuffling through mostly camping supplies, a few spare changes of underwear, some canisters filled with Rain Water, an empty baby’s bottle, a pacifier, and a few sets of diapers (Hey! Hikari got excited Ok?)The Kunochi would come across her only spare set of clean clothes. Looking down, the former Alpha saw what had been her Alpha uniform assigned to her when she first joined the Nova Corps over 3 years ago, along with an old wooden mask that had small cracks starting to form in it. Looking down at the faded leather structure, Hikari decided she would rather have this than just her normal clothes, so she would put on her old alpha uniform, and then put on her traveler’s clothes on over that, adjusting it so that one couldn’t see any trace of the black latex underneath it. Putting back on her single old contact over her byakugan that made her transplanted eye look like a normal aqua blue eye, the Kunochi would pull her long golden hair up into a tight bun, before putting on her slightly off centered glasess, and make her way out of her bed chamber.

As the woman stepped out, she would hear the non-Uchiha make mention of letting Hikari sleep in. “A little bit late for that, I am afraid.” The mother to be would say, stepping out of the door frame and into the main kitchen hall. “Sorry, I wasn’t able to get any more information then that. I got that location from listening around, but I didn’t want to go into the estate to confirm, since I don’t know if you shinobi have any ‘weird eye magic traps’ or something like that.” Hikari would say, looking over at the Shinoku, making a slight jab at his eyeball joke from earlier.

“But yes, so plan…. I know it might not be as cloak and dagger as you shinobi are used to… but I have a bit of an idea. Whoever this Dinyo is… I think it is fair to assume that if he is somehow able to create a full fledged other world, that he is most likely way stronger than all of us combine. That being said, we do have one advantage.” Hikari would say, looking around at the Gennin. “He doesn’t know we are coming. He might know there are hostiles in his realm, but I doubt he knows we have his location. Even if he knows we are coming, he will probably assume that we will spend today trying to figure out his location, and probably attack at night.” Hikari would turn to the shinobi children. “Um… that is what you do, right? Attack at night? All stealthy like acrobatic like? Well, I’m going to recommend another approach.” The Kunochi would pause, and take a deep breath.“A blitzkrieg through the front door. Hit them quick before they have time to react, find this guy, and… well… you know..” Hikari let her words fall off in the air. While she still hated killing, she knew that this would be rough on the boys more so than her. They may have never taken a life, or if they had most likely in self defense and not premeditated. Compared to Hikari who had hunted down missing ninjas for Lord Kyousuke for some times months at a time, been put undercover by the Fourth Hogokage to assassinate bandit leaders for the Jaws of Grima, and even been put on a genocidal mission with the Ragdoll before, The Akari Assassin know this would be rough on the boys. “Lets go in at three different points. Split up and cover more ground. Don’t announce your presence upon arrival, but if you run into trouble, don’t be scared to cause a ruckus. Actually, once you locate Diyno, go ahead and try to cause as much noise as possible, so the others will know where you are. Keep in mind, The Diyano isn’t going to be completely on guard right now, and probably isn’t completely prepared for this. So the longer we wait, the more prepared mentally he will be for a fight, and the less likely we are to be able to bring him down.”

The Kunochi would pause, not realizing she had gone full commander mode there. “Sorry… my betrothed plays a lot of war games… I sort of just started copying what he would say in situations like this…. Um… sorry. You three are the professionals, here, do you think that is a good idea?”

WC: 838
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Ryo : 232500

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:52 pm
Ise had continued to sit at the table quietly as he had listened to the others talk. He was mainly listening to Hikari, going over a legitimate plan for their attack on Dinyo. Despite his expression still having its solemn undertone, he was still showing the female the respect that she deserved. Despite his current feelings at the moment, he had no reason to show her any ill intent. She was still a part of their team for the time being, and that alone was what sold Ise. His feelings towards her had not changed. She had proven herself back in Yoshino Forest that she can be an asset, and, honestly, it was probably a good thing that she was heard with Ise and the others. Mainly because … Ise truly didn’t know what he would do when the time came to face off against Dinyo Dynamo. Despite how he felt, he couldn’t afford to make an error on his part. Attacking mere blind rage was a good way to get yourself killed. He knew that … probably better than his younger cousin did.

Once Ise had listened to Hikari, asking if her plan seemed pretty solid or not. Ise sighed softly and had begun to speak. “That could work. Although, I don’t think we should all attack the front door. With that being said though, Toran and I would be more than capable of pulling that off. Since Toran and I will be attacking Dinyo head-on, you can use that to your advantage by sneaking in while his attention is drawn to us.” Ise had said, pausing before continuing for there was more to his idea. “However, despite mine and Toran’s head-on assault, we will not be the ones to administer the killing blow.” Ise had said, turning his attention specifically towards Youta. “That will actually fall on you … Youta.” Ise had said, managing to smile faintly. The others were probably wondering why Youta should deliver the finishing blow. Possibly even Youta himself was wondering why Isemori would say something along those lines, especially since they all know he himself wanted to do it himself, more than anything. However, Ise, despite his own feelings once again, he knew that it wouldn’t be as possible as he’d like to think it would.

“Youta, I’m sorry if you didn’t want me to reveal this about your capabilities, but it’s best everyone knows so that way there is no room for error.” Ise paused once again, sighing before continuing. “Youta has the ability to absorb ninjutsu, which can be yet another advantage that we have. Dinyo will be able to figure out mine and Toran’s abilities more quickly since we’ll be attacking him head-on. However, You Hikari, as well as Youta have the upper hand due to you not being noticed once you sneak in, as well as not being in the direct line of combat. Something tells me that Dinyo will possess powerful Ninjutsu at his disposal. Since Youta has the ability to absorb his ninjutsu, Youta can do that while delivering the finishing blow. Essentially, Toran and I will be the ones to do everything in our power to wear him down and make him vulnerable. Then, Hikari, you’ll provide back-up for Youta when he’s weak enough. Then, hopefully, that will be enough to kill him.” Isemori had said, finishing up his idea.

“We’ll utilize layers upon layers of distractions so that way once his guard is down, Youta can go in for the kill,” Ise had said, glancing at everyone, seeing what their expressions were as he spoke. “We’ll also do what Hikari suggested, upon our arrival. As for causing a scene though when we see Dinyo, that won’t be a problem.” Ise had actually made a genuine grin, already having an idea in mind, if of course, he was the one who found him first. Either way though, any one of them could do just that, However, Ise still believed that Youta would be the most ideal to finish Dinyo off for good. “So,” Isemori had said, getting up from his seat, before continuing to speak. “If there aren’t any objections to what has been said, Let's get going!” The silver-haired Uchiha said, trying his best to give the others his signature goofy grin moments before setting out for the Temple.

Hours Later …

The night sky loomed over the temple as Isemori was on the move, suppressing his own chakra while pushing forward. Just as he had made his way out into the clearing with the temple now being in sight, Ise gathered chakra at the soles of his shoes, scaling up the wall that was in front of him. He stopped for a moment, sensing the presence of guards passing by, more than likely being surveillance for trespassers. Once they had passed, however, Ise had continued onward, now being within the walls surrounding the temple. Ise, from there, continued to the temple’s actual front door, still having not been detected yet. “Alright, this should be good enough,” Isemori had said, wasting no time in letting his chakra flood out from his body like water coming forth from a broken dam. He activated his Sharingan, revealing the unique pattern within his eyes, the black ribcage of chakra forming around him

But this time … it was forming into something bigger, something far more powerful. The bones of the black mass chakra grew, stopping at thirty-five meters in height. Then once the full body of the skeleton had formed, something along the lines of muscle and skin grew around the black bones of chakra. Despite Ise revealing himself, the guards from all around stood on, watching the black body of chakra form, fright having been engraved on their faces. Once the skin had formed over the skeletal body, It launched its left fist at the stone door of the temple, smashing through with absolute ease. The impact from the body of the chakra’s fist also emitted a powerful shockwave that hurled the rubble of the stone door forwards, sending the guards inside into complete disarray.

Isemori deactivated the Sharingan, allowing the black mass of chakra, just casually walking through the now broken front door to the temple, seeing some of the guards having been crushed to death by the rubble that had been hurled at them, while others were complete battered to where they could not stand. “Oh, I’m sorry. Figured I’d let myself in. Hope you don’t mind,” Isemori had said nonchalantly, brushing off the guards who had managed to survive the shockwave of his attack on the front door.

WC: 1,104
TWC: 2,305
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:42 pm
Toran began to set up his own sort of equipment that he had on hand for this mission. He was slightly nervous all things considered due to how strong the person they were going to face would be. He had to however remain calm throughout everything that was currently going on. He knew that the group was certainly strong enough to fight against the Daimyo himself. Yet what he could only keep on thinking of was just how short of time that they had when it came to this mission and the timeframe of them being able to take out the daimyo himself. It would certainly be a rather exhausting mission to say the least with how everyone was only well rested for one singular day. But that time would be used well for them to be able to deal with the Daimyo and leave the realm entirely. However Troan would begin to search for any sort of clean clothing around the room, finding an old shirt that he had along with black pants that had no kind of pouches whatsoever, It seemed Toran was certainly going to be the one who was going to cause some kind of distraction. Yet he felt somewhat excited to finally be able to help with the mission itself. It was rather interesting to see how everyone else got up in the morning, especially when he noticed that Hikari was taking a bit long when it came to setting up. He knew she was awake, her chakra signature and movements made sure of it. However Youta’s small jab at saying that they should have her stay asleep did also cross his mind. Yet when he saw Hikari he could only give a small sigh before shaking his head towards Youta.

“Let’s just get this over with everyone, especially with how this Daimyo seems to be well guarded from Hikari’s own report thanks to that letter. I must admit, how were you able to see the location without being sensed yourself? Someone must have seen you?”

Toran knew bringing this up would have helped much, but he was indeed a bit curious about it, however at the mention of plans he’d simply shake his head at what he had said beforehand. However, the way she talked about how shinobi usually attack at night, especially with how she said it and how it almost was something she was expecting them to say. Yet when she did that awkward pause it did give away to Toran just what Hikari was, there was no mistaking that she was indeed some sort of shinobi. It made Toran give a small pause as he had to wonder just what else Hikari seemingly knew about shinobi arts besides just stealth and seemingly having a good strategy being that of a blitzkrieg.

“We're all shinobi here, I’m sure at least the three of you have killed someone beforehand,” Toran said with a small nod of his head. He knew that killing someone certainly wasn’t going to be all sunshine and rainbows, but he had to think of this problem practically, the guy certainly was a bastard no doubt. That was something that Toran could tell was painfully obvious as he also heard Isemori beginning to talk right after Hikari had ended her own plans and explanations. He did certainly notice she talked a lot like a leader. Yet her explanation was certainly something that made Toran want to crack a smile, but his own mood wouldn’t allow him to do so. They needed someone to stay on topic with the three pronged strategy.

“But what about you Hikari? If anything, you’re the most vulnerable out of all of us, I respect your strength, I just don’t want you losing this child…” Toran sighed, listening now to what Isemori had to say about the plans that they all had arranged for them to take on the Daimyo himself. Yet when it came to who would kill the Daimyo it seemed that the one that would do so was going to be Youta. Which made Toran nod his head in agreement to the decision. Torna wasn’t strong enough to be able to fight against the Daimyo himself. Which is why they needed to rely on what Youta was good at. Which seemed to be something to do with assassination

“Wel, at least I know how to make a good distraction…” He said with a small smile as he’d follow Isemori’s lead. Knowing full well that both of them could work well as a distraction to the Daimyo himself. Toran motioned for the others to follow as he’d begin to go with Isemori to the spot itself.

Hours Later …

The afternoon sky slowly began to turn to night in the eternal spring that they were subjugated to.  Toran smiled as he’d followed Isemori’s lead from entering the temple itself. Yet his Sharingan only held the same three tomoe pattern that was commonplace for all trained Uchiha to have. Yet when he saw that massive ribcage come to life in front of him before growing into something massive in front of him. It made the younger Uchiha realize how strong Isemori was with what he could see as a massive well of chakra that the older boy had. Yet he couldn’t get distracted now, not when Isemori had made such a good distraction for him to use. Yet as Isemori would watch, Toran seemingly had gone into a different state entirely. Weaving the hand signs necessary for the chidori as one guard came towards him with a sword held high in the air. Attempting to swing down on the boy. Yet Toran could only take a small breath, suddenly slamming his hand into the man's chest with the sparks flying all around him. Toran’s eyes had those blood red hues to them as he pulled his hand out of the man's body. The crackle of electricity was still slightly noticeable as he ran forwards. HGoing after the Daimyo directly as he could tell where the mass of chakra was.

Toran raced towards the mass of chakra, immediately using one hand to weave the hand seals for the fire ball jutsu. Sending a massive blast of fire towards where the Daimyo was. However as he had fired the blast the Daimyo had already dodged the attack. Suddenly smacking Toran away with a devastating kick to his stomach.

WC:1071
TWC:2324
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Ryo : 89906

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:01 pm
Youta would wake up not really refreshed at all from the nightmares and the fact that he had some Yuumei being a jerk. He would not settle down but it was ok he was fine. He would find his limited resources and make sure that the armory seal that he had attached to them was working. He would make the sign to recover them and a Kunai would fly into his hand. He would throw the kunai at the wall and make it again and the kunai would appear in his hand again. He would yawn and go to the bathroom to wash his face. “Hey Ise!” Youta would see that Ise was visually frustrated and angry and would whisper is a softer tone “He Ise, I know how you feel but bury it, we have to focus on this next fight and anger can be a distraction and cause mistakes. So I am not saying forget or forgive but bury it or use it but do not let the anger and hatred distract you.” He would grab some bread and try to toast and eat it. He would see Ise and make the suggestion of letting Hikari sleep. Soon Toran would join us in the kitchen followed by Hikari “Hello Toran and Hello Hikari, I am sorry did we wake you. I know you did some late night scouting so I thought you might have wanted to sleep in. You found him so that is what is important. I can get a little more information when we get on site with my weird eyes being part of the weird eye club. And of coarse toran it is never easy to kill but when necessary of coarse we will but never treat it lightly because then we turn into what we are suppose to hunt.” Toran would state his concerns about Hikari and her child to which Youta would agree. “Hikari you should only do what you are comfortable with. I can leave a clone with you to help if you would like or if you want you can be right up there. I guess just do what you are comfortable with.”

Hikari would state her plan then Ise voiced his objections. He would say that the killing blow would fall of Youta. Youta was not sure where Ise was going with this but he would listen to the plan. Ise would talk about how he and Toran would be attacking head on and as a distraction. “Who is going to deliver the final blow. Me! Woah! I do not know about that.Toran has a point about the guards of the place” Then he would just out Youta’s clan ability and special jutsu. He would start to say something about his ability to absorb chakra and the power of attacks. “Woah, woah, woah that was not yours to tell but if it is for the benefit of us getting the Fu……dge out of this world it’s fine. But you know there is a limit to what I can absorb. I can weaken him with other techniques and maybe some clones. I can help with a few things. And I guess if we are in a sharing mood I do have chakra vision and I will be able to see what element he has which may be a help to us. We need to drain him as much as possible and injure him as much as we can. I will help and deliver the final blow if possible.” He would say giving Ise a little bit of the stink eye. “I was never trying to hide my abilities from you all it’s just not smart in my opinion to share and no offense Hikari but I do not know you or who you are with when we get out of this world. So I guess I was trying to hide it from you a little but not my fellow Hoshigakure shinobi.”

Ise would go over the plan again and Youta would say “ok, ok I get it I am suppose to be the one that kills this thing. I am going to go prep and meditate for a while. Also most importantly no matter what you hear from my room, I am not crazy.” His Yuumei would say in his head “you are a little crazy.” He would go back into his room and sit for a while while meditating and talking to his Yuumei. But then Ise wanted to leave soon he would get ready.

Hours later…

As the sun started to dip over the horizon through the trees and the blossoms that caused a beautiful color to stream through and relaxed Youta for a bit. They would see the temple after a bit more traveling and the moon started to peak over the horizon behind them. Soon he would ise flood chakra and a skeletal formed around him and he would crash through the temple. They would take out a few guards so Youta would say “why do You all get to have the fun” He would make handseals and black smoke would pour out of his mouth and two copies of himself would form. And follow the others. His clone would have a creepy smile and mutter some things and Youta would quickly say “Don’t be a dick.” He would turn to his team “it is so hard for a Shinkou to get good help that is not crazy.” Youta would tell one “Stay by Hikari make sure she is alright and protect her and her child however you see fit even if she disagrees.” They would continue to attack guards who were not that much of a challenge for the group and would eventually find a staircase leading to a large room in the basement. Youta would go to the door and say “I guess if you guys are done playing with guards let’s head to see this guy one last time. Lead the way and let’s end this.” He would have a clone follow between Ise and toran then the real Youta and his other clone would stay close to Hikari. The room would light up and would hear a creepy voice “So you all think you can stop me! Please 3 children and a pregnant woman is this the best that could be mustered? How sad.” Toran would attack some of the men is the area. He would see toran make a fire ball toward dainmo and he would jump at toran to which Youta would quickly make the handsigns for lifelink and dark whip. He would catch the character in his whip and hold him. The others would see a shadowy whip enter him and it looked like energy was being drained. Youta would yell “ok, give it everything you got. I will prepare my absorbtion technique.” He would activate Monster and a dark aura would surround Youta and his eyes would glow red soon the clones did the same and made the same signs to catch him in a whip so the real Youta could make the hand signs for inhaling maw. “Alright guys I can keep this up for a bit.”

WC 1199

TWC2237
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:12 am
Hearing the boys modifying her plan would cause the Assassin to give a deep sigh. The boys obviously didn't understand what a blitzkrieg style of attack was. Of course she wasn't saying to literarily use the front gate, but she meant that they wouldn't try to sneak in as guards or anything of the like to try throw off their guard. Hikari had been saying to hit at three separate points, being extremally aggressive in their assault, and try to find the Dynamo before he fully understood what was going on and launch an attack on him. The hope being that the boys wouldn't have to think to much about the plan, get nervous about attacking the Dynamo, and possibly get cold feet before the final kill, while at the same time hopefully throw the target off his mental game through attack he hadn't been expecting, and possibly take him out before he had the ability to readjust. That being said, Hikari couldn't really ask the boys to rethink their plan at this point without explaining her reasons behind it. Worst came to worst, the Akari would have to do what she could to push past her bodily limits in order to assassinate the Dynamo himself before she went to far.

As Ise retold her plan, Hikari would be quite surprised when the young Uchiha said she was going in. "Um.... I.... I don't know. I mean... I can try I suppose? But I don't know if I would be of much help..."

As the younger Uchiha would ask about if Hikari had been seen or not, the girl would give a soft shrug, "I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't think anyone saw me, but I don't know how this Dynamo's world making ability thingy works. There were a few people out on the streets that night, so if I was seen I might have been assumed to be a passer by? Maybe? I don't know.... I just hope I didn't mess this up for everyone."

As much as people seemed to be pretty nervous about bringing the Akari along, it seemed like the overall feeling of the group would be that she should go. Well, that was a bad idea, but the Kunoichi wasn't going to argue it right now. After finishing their planning, the group made its last preparations to get prepared for the battle.

A few hours later...

Wait, what?

Hikari would wait on the outside of the small temple fortress with Youta, trying to keep her calm. The entire point of the plan was to attack earlier in the day since the Dynamo would be most likely expecting a night attack from a group of Shinobi if he expected any sort of attack. So right now, if they attacked, they most likely would be walking into a trap.

The Kunochi nervously stared at the descending sun... perhaps she was a little to on edge? Perhaps the Kunochi was being a little bit to harsh on her actions, she had been used to fighting soldiers and trained combatants who had be bred for war.  This world.... was designed to be a peaceful one. Perhaps the the owner of this realm, had not been trained for war in the same manner she had. Prehaps attacking in the dead of night was the smarter choice here.

Anyways, enough rambling, As the shinobi started the fight and charged in, Hikari took this opportunity to activate her byakugan under the cover of her contact lense. As she looked around the estate, the woman noticed some sort of Fuinjutsu on the target's body, under his skin. It seemed to be around the core of his chakra network, a... a death seal? Hikari had never actually created one, but she had for certain spent some time studying them during her time at the Kozai Yuuki Archives. A seal that was to activate upon the place's death? An explosion seal? No.... this seemed to activate something some distance away. Looking at the rest of the estate, Hikari noticed that there appeared to be four guards guarding something in the far back of the mansion. They all had their own sort of explosion set off. Also, behind them were massive chakra constructs with seals on them.... space time seals? The seals had clearly been meant to telleport these chakra constructs to the main realm but where?

This concerned Hikari as she looked over the room, but would then stop for a second when she noticed something... in the back corner of the room, by the explosion she saw.... a book case! A book case filled with books, scrolls and so many other interesting information holders. Looking over at Youta, the boy seemed to have started his plan and it seemed to have been working. The Akari felt like the boys would be able to handle it from her. Without the aid of handsigns The Kunoichi would allow the room to become thick with mist using the Hidden Mist Technique. Once it was thick enough that no one would be able to see, the Kunoichi activated her phasing ability, shedding her travel clothes leaving her in her tight black Latex Alpha uniform. With that, the Kunoichi would dive out of the nearest wall to separate herself from the rest of the group, before activating the purple aura that she had been taught by the Sixth Hogokage. Taking a deep breath and hoping that she hadn't left the boys to their doom, the Akari would pull out of her sack her old Alpha mask, put it on, and proceeded to make her way toward the room she saw the fireworks in. Right before she entered the room, the Alpha would make a few hand signs and activate her Dustless Bewildering Cover technique before entering the room.

The four guards sat around a table with some game of cards on it. Poker perhaps? The Kunochi had only ever watched Seto play games with his friends, and never actually tried to figure out how any of them worked. In a blink of an eye, 4 blades made of light would form 5 meters behind each of the men, and would be sent flying at them, all of which hitting in non vital areas on the bodies of the men pulling the men and pining them all to separate walls. After that, the Kunnochi would form the proper hand signs and summon for Uzumaki chains from her body, manipulating each of the blades towards each of the guards, and strangling each of them until they were out cold, but specifically leaving them alive. Once that was done, the former Alpha would walk over to the fireworks, and lock the seals with her own Fuinjutsu locking technique, preventing them from being activated without her own seal being deactivated first. Having mostly defused he situation, Hikari would look over her shoulder at the book shelf. What had been her real goal since casting her gaze upon it. Looking over the books, the Kunochi would scan their contents with the use of her Byakugan, before finding a specific book written by the Dinamo that she was quite interested in. Pulling it out, the woman would look at the cover, which read "How to find Specific Dimensions."

Leaning back on next to the bookcase, the girl would pull off her mask and open up the book for a second, skimming through its contents, a smile would come across her face as she knew what this book would accomplish. Reconnecting herself to her lost Dimension, The world of Light, Lux Aeterna.

Hikari reading over the Diynamo's Book.:

Not needing to read the entire book here, Hikari would walk over to the men who were currently choked out cold and were bleeding out. Using an old technique she had discovered while taking care of the Prince of Hoshigakure, the Akari would remove one of the men's shirt, rip off a thread of it, wrap it around her finger, before setting the cloth on fire with a weak fire style technique. Once that was done, she would press the burning cloth up against each individual's flesh, burning it and closing the wound off, preventing the men from dying from blood loss. The Holy Blades of Hoshigakure would remain in their stomach for some period of time, but by the time they disappeared, Hikari figured that someone would have come for them by then to give them medical attention. Leaving the last one's wound open for a little bit longer, the girl would call forth one of her Chakra chains and dip its blade into the man's blood, and would write on the wall a short, and brief letter.

Ise, Youta, Toran,
I'm sorry.
Tell Hoshigakure, I'm coming home

The girl would then close the last remaining guards wounds before turning from the room's bloody scene, then, with a flash of light, the second Alpha of the Nova Corp would disappear in a flash of light as she teleported out of the estate.

[Exit]

WC: 1,506
TWC: 3,514

Claims: 35 stats 29 into Vigor, 4 into strength, 2 into speed.
Mission rewards
6,000 Ryo + 4,000 ryo (Rank) +8,000 Ryo + 4,000 (Rank) =22,000 Ryo
70 AP
1 "Sakura Lottery Ticket"
1,000 words into Summoning Mastery in and out of combat.
1,000 words into Summoning Mastery Out of country.
1,514 WC Into Fire Style: Demon Lantern[/color][/font]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:00 am
Approved for Hikari

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Ryo : 232500

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:39 am
Ise would react instantly the moment his younger cousin sped past him, attacking the man who they were wanting to kill. “Toran, Wait!” Ise called out, now charging forward himself, Ise had seen Toran attacking Dinyo, only for him to be counted, having been sent flying right back at Isemori. Ise used his unique pattern of his Sharingan to create the black skeletal ribcage, whilst the arm flung forward while manifesting not to catch his cousin, but to attack Dinyo as Ise had managed to see Youta had already attempted to catch Toran. The black skeletal arm, flung forward -its hand clenching into a fist before smashing the Daimyo into the very far back wall, or so it had seemed. When the dust settled, Ise could see a mangled up log where the Daimyo should have been.

“Damn, a Substitution!?” Isemori thought to himself, while Dinyo Dynamo had his shadow coming down from above, attempting to strike him in mid-air “You’re dead!” Dinyo had exclaimed triumphantly, attempting to have his fist meet Ise’s face, however, the moment Ise smirked, his blade which he had managed for Dinyo to keep his eyes off of, extended forward piercing through his shoulder blade while also sending him into the wall behind him. “Trust me, I have no intention of dying,” Ise said callously to the injured Daimyo. Ise had already caught notice of Dinyo using the substitution jutsu as well as his new location with his eyes, while also still managing to catch him off guard by having the ability to extend his blade towards him. “If you thought you had me, then your a lot dumber than you actually look,” Ise had said, spitting back the same tone that he had a moment ago at Dinyo.

A grin had formed on his face when he had seen that Dinyo was clenching his arm which was now barely hanging on. The plan was working. Since his left arm was of no use now, he wouldn’t be able to use it. However, in an angry tone, the Dinyo would speak to him. “You think just because you rendered my arm useless that I won’t be able to fight back? Foolish!” Dinyo had yelled, using his uninjured arm to form hand seals. “Youta, now!” Isemori had quickly shouted for his comrade to do what he had been instructed to do, which would be delivering the finishing blow, killing Dinyo Dynamo for good.

Shortly after Dinyo Dyanamo’s death …

Ise had sheathed his blade, having no need to hold it in his hand anymore. However, when he was looking at Toran and Youta, he had noticed that there was no sign of Hikari anywhere, which was odd, due to the fact that he could swore that she was in fact here with them. “Uh, … hey guys? Do you know where Hikari went?” The silver-haired Uchiha asked, scratching his head, having no idea of where she had gone. With Dinyo Dynamo finally being out of the way permanently, Ise had suggested that they go and try to look for her.

Ise had scoured the outside of the temple, using his Sharingan to try and see if he can see her chakra, however, while he continued to search, he had found four guards dead within an estate right outside of the temple walls. Ise, however, did not find the dead bodies everywhere to be the most puzzling thing. It was what he had found written on the wall in front of him, possibly from one of the guard's blood.

Ise, Youta, Toran,
I'm sorry.
Tell Hoshigakure, I'm coming home

It took the silver-haired Uchiha to catch on to what exactly the message meant, however, after a good few minutes had clicked. “WAIT, WHAT!? Hikari was a Hoshi ninja!?”

WC: 631
TWC: 2,936

Exit and Claims:

Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:15 am
Toran wasn’t listening to the warning that Isemori had given to him, the only trying racing through his mind was that they had to kill the man in front of him right now. It was either that or stay within this dimension for all of eternity while potentially being tortured by the Daimyo in front of them. Toran could try and fight against the Daimyo in question, however feeling that sudden sharp pain scatter throughout his stomach and towards his chest made Toran spit out anything he was going to say. INstead being sent flying backwards by the kick of the Daimyo himself. Toran trying his best to recover in mid air if possible. His own small body seemingly is not good enough to fight against this threat just yet. However when he felt that Youta had caught him with his own dark whip jutsu. It made the young Uchiha give a small sigh as he had been saved from potentially a rather early death. Only now he saw that Isemori had instead gone after the Daimyo once he realized that Toran had been saved. Which only made him more jealous of what kind of power that Isemori had with him. Just what kind of power was Isemori hiding from him, and what else could the Sharingan do besides just cast and copy other ninjutsu. The time for these thoughts would have to wait as it seemed the other two shinobi there with him would be easily able to handle themselves after Toran’s slight misstep. Eventually taking out the Daimyo with a great amount of effort from both sides. Toran knew full well that it was the other three that had helped out the most with this whole entire time while he mostly sat on the sidelines. Yet when his sharingan suddenly picked up a mass of chakra inside of the background of the entire temple. He simply had to investigate with his other shinobi.

Toran however would be able to point the other two boys in the right direction for where Hikari potentially could have gone while they were busy making a distraction. However what Toran found only made him slightly perplexed as to who Hikari was, only now were his suspicions confirmed with how the guards lay dead on the ground, his eyes focusing in on the blood red text that he could read that said that she was potentially heading back to…Hoshigakure?!

When the other two eventually arrived and saw the text as well, Toran lightly got up in his brother's face with a shit eating grin plastered on his face. “I was right, Isemori! I knew she was suspicious! See, always trust the younger brother!”

He continued having this shit eating grin before ending up seeing that the dimension around them was beginning to crumble around them. As it seemed that they would finally be able to return back to their own world. Toran had a small smile plastered on his face as he looked back towards Isemori. His smile plastered on his face before it finally seemed like it was time for them to leave the eternal spring.

WC:523

TWC:2746

Exit and claims:

Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:57 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum