Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Drinks Anyone?  Empty Drinks Anyone?

Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:51 pm
Missions Attempted:
Shop Runner
Drunks in Distress: Bustling Bar

As the two finished up their patrol around the market, Junko and Akabayashi moved on to their next task. Recently one of the elderly couples Junko had previously helped with a few tasks and requested that she help them once more. This time instead, however, they requested that she help run the bar that they recently opened up. Apparently it had been far busier than expected, and they needed a few helping hands to keep the place going. Though they know it’s not a permanent solution, they still need the help regardless.

She owed a decent amount to the couple, they had housed and fed her when she originally arrived in the village so she felt like she owed them this much. If he allowed, Junko would hold Akabayashi’s hand and stand closely beside him as they traversed the street once more. She was beginning to grow comfortable with her hands in his and was becoming quite fond of his company. It saddened her to think he would need to leave soon, however, though she attempted to keep those thoughts from her mind for the time being and just enjoy his company while she had it.

Before arriving at the location, Junko would look over to him with a smile as she began speaking. It was clear by her tone and the buzzing aura surrounding her that she was excited about the opportunity.

”For the next job, we’ll be doing some bartending. I know you said you don’t drink much, so if you want to just take the orders and I’ll make the drinks I think it’ll work out! Though obviously, I’m down for however you want to go about doing it. The place is owned by an elderly couple, Akira and Emi and I swear they’re the nicest people. They allowed me to stay with them when I first came to the village and have taken on a bit of a parental role since my arrival. I’m excited for you to meet them!”

Since the passing of her mother, Junko really didn’t have many to guide her in her life, but Akira and Emi had been a big help since she came to Moon country. She saw them more as grandparents that she only recently met, but loved them just the same. They were the closest thing to family for her within her new home, so she was a bit nervous about how they’d view Akabayashi. Emi was always rather picky about the men that Junko associated herself with, and often chastised her for her taste in men.

WC: 432
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Drinks Anyone?  Empty Re: Drinks Anyone?

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:48 am
Well this was a second date as the work did not quite feel like work. It started with a walk and now they were going to a bar, but a different one than the night before. She said the people who owned the place were important to her and she wanted him to meet them. This was bad. Akabayashi always gave off villain vibes. Maybe this would be different though when he told Junko he took peoples hearts she wasn't repulsed maybe they are weird too. He meant his type of weird that he was attracted to about her the mystery of a bloodline overcoming revulsion to it. Just don't bring up the dead bodies in my pocket how hard can that be. "I'm excited to." he would say the nervousness effecting his voice.  They are definitely going to ask about the bodies in his pocket.

He would have to move past that though, she laid out the plan he took orders she makes the drinks. "I can do drink orders." If she was still holding his hand his hearts were making a thunderous bang in his body as they walked. "Sorry, this is a big deal to you and I do not want to mess anything up." While the kage moving he was planning things to say he was widely known as a vulture. Maybe they already knew him and he would not have to hide who or what he really was that was the best case scenario. Worst case was having to pretend to be a hero or normal which he was not. He was different with Junko nicer, gentler, just different. Maybe, if he just focused on who that the day would go smoothly. The walk went much too quickly being inside his own head, before he knew it they were there.

WC: 305
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:52 am
She could tell he was a bit nervous by his tone and swore she could feel his heart racing from their interlocked hands. Junko offered him an empathetic expression and moved her free hand to rub his arm closest to her hoping it would ease him a bit. Thankfully he still seemed willing to accompany her, which she was happy for but admittedly was a bit nervous about the interaction herself. Though the couple were wonderful people, Junko knew that Akabayshi could be seen as off-putting so she was unsure of what their reaction would be. However, she felt confident they’d be able to see the good in him as they had done with her.  

”Believe me, if I didn’t think they’d like you, I wouldn’t be bringing you along with me. So just be yourself and I’m sure they’ll adore you just as much as I do.”

The two of them would then continue their walk, though Akabayashi remained quiet as he seemingly became lost in her head. In all honesty, it was a bit of a shock that he was this nervous about meeting them, though it was nice to see a side of him that she was sure he didn’t let others often see. As they continued, Junko would remain quiet as well, though offering a bit of reassurance as she rubbed her thumb gently across the back of his hand. It had been quite some time since Junko visited Akira and Emi, and she knew that it was likely she’d be chastised by them for it.

Soon the two would arrive at the bar, and after a bit of looking Junko was able to find the employee entrance. Once inside, they were easily able to locate Akira and Emi in the kitchen. As soon as Junko made eye contact with one of them she’d release Akabayshi’s hand for the first time since the beginning of their walk and rush over to envelop them in a warm embrace. After pulling away, she’d turn her gaze to Akabayashi and motion for him to approach but would hold out her hand for him to take as he stood by her side once more.

Junko then would begin introductions, beaming slightly with excitement. Both Akira and Emi would seemingly size him up, rather obviously, but offered him a smile and a handshake. Thankfully things went over rather smoothly, a handful of things would be discussed though none of their questions could be seen as prying. They seemed to at least like Akabayashi, at least on the inside. Though she was sure they’d have some kind of comments to make once they were alone. She’d have to remember to come by soon and hear what they had to say.

Soon the conversation would come to a close as it quickly became time to open up the doors. The two of them would be directed to the bar and handed a black apron to tie around their waist if they wished. Now alone and out of earshot of others, she’d look up to him and speak as she secured the apron tightly around her.

”See that wasn’t too bad right? I told you they were going to like you! The last man I brought to their attention, Emi had pulled me to the side and asked if I had been forced to see him. So you’re doing much better than him at least”

She’d offer him a playful expression as a giggle escaped her lips. As soon as the doors opened, patrons began flooding inside and the two of them quickly got to work. Junko had been behind a bar many times during her travels, often it’s what she did to get her next meal, so thankfully this was a breeze for her. Occasionally if she wasn’t busy, she’d help Akabayashi take orders, though this proved rather difficult since most people recognized her and wanted to chat. Thankfully soon a handful of other employees would come to relieve them from their shift and the two of them could be on their way.

After giving a quick hug to Akira and Emi, Junko would say her goodbyes before then leading Akabayashi into the streets once more.

WC: 708
Total WC: 1140[/color]

Last edited by Junko Tsukiko on Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed color code)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:35 pm
Just be himself he could do something as simple as that or at least he thought he could. After some time they were there and walking through the employee entrance. It seemed he was right to be nervous as they were as close as he thought as she ran to go hug them.  After that Junko held out her hand for introductions he would of course take it. He would shake both of their hands.

After that the normal questions who are you and what do you do. He managed not to mention dead bodies.which he was sure was to his favor. After that it was time to work. As he put on his apron she began to tease him a bit. "Yeah, it went better than I thought it would. So, this is our second date and I made you a promise to show you how the masks work." After that he would turn around and his cloths would ripple as masses of yarn plopped to the ground before revealing their masks and standing up. There were four masked beasts in total. "These are my hearts. Well four of them." He would return them to his body before people entered.

He would take the orders and give them to Junko as she had asked. After a time their relief showed up and the pair said goodbye to Akira and Emi before leaving. Their tenure as bartenders was now at its end.

WC: 244
TWC: 549
Claims: 32,500 ryo. 2,000 mission rewards and 30,000 from rank. (Kage) Converting 10ap to 500 ryo.
Exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:36 am
Junko would offer him a curious expression as he mentioned his promise to show her how the masks worked. She’d take a bit of a step back as she watched the yarn tumble to the ground behind him. The masks then would reveal themselves then form into various shapes and sizes. Her favorite among them being roughly the size of a penguin, she couldn’t help but feel the urge to pet it. Though she’d refrain and listen as he explained that they were his hearts. She’d lean forward slightly and examine them thoroughly as she began to speak.

”That’s absolutely remarkable, you I appreciate you showing me this my dear.”

After putting them back into his body, the doors opened and the two of them quickly got to work. Thankfully the time flew by quickly, and after saying their goodbyes the two of them would head out into the streets once more. Their final destination was Darkside to participate in the Pancake Challenge. Though she knew she couldn’t possibly complete it herself, thankfully jutsu was allowed so she would begin to formulate a plan as they continued on their path.

(Exit)

WC: 193
Total WC: 1333

2750/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power previous training (upon approval) here (965 WC spent)
368/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power

Mission Rewards:
Base  Rewards: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP
Beloved Presence doubles it to 4,000 Ryo/ 20 AP
Converting 20 AP to 1,000 Ryo
+10,000 per mission from Village Leader Rank (20k total)
Total Reward: 25,000 Ryo
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 194150

Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:46 am
Akabayashi Terumi wrote:
WC: 244
TWC: 549
Claims: 32,500 ryo. 2,000 mission rewards and 30,000 from rank. (Kage) Converting 10ap to 500 ryo.
Exit

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 194150

Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:50 am
Junko Tsukiko wrote:
(Exit)

WC: 193
Total WC: 1333

2750/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power previous training (upon approval) here (965 WC spent)
368/2750 Seal of Absorption 1x Mastery for Power

Mission Rewards:
Base  Rewards: 2,000 Ryo / 10 AP
Beloved Presence doubles it to 4,000 Ryo/ 20 AP
Converting 20 AP to 1,000 Ryo
+10,000 per mission from Village Leader Rank (20k total)
Total Reward: 25,000 Ryo

Approved!

Note: There is a minor error when calculating WC spent on mastering Seal of Absorption for Power, as the WC spent should be 956 instead of 965. Therefore, the new WC total spent on mastering Seal of Absorption for Power is 377/2,750.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum