Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Someday  Empty Someday

Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:36 pm
Primrose Uchiha had decided to go sit by the water today and maybe go swimming. Not hard to do when you live in Kiri! It was a hot day in Kiri, so Prim threw on a black strappy tank top and some shorts over her swimsuit. And grabbed a beach towel to sit on. She headed towards the nearest area she could find with a beach. Sure enough, it was surrounded by small restaurants and bars with two souvenir shops on either end of the beach. She sat her towel on the beach and sat down on it leaning back to just relax. She took a deep breath then closed her eyes just to relax and let her thoughts just drift away as she listened to some of the kids play in the water as the waves hit the beach.
The relaxing sound nearly caused her to drift off to sleep but she knew she didn't want to do that, not at the beach anyways, anyone can just come up to her at anytime so sleeping was off the table! However she would just lean back and close her eyes….and then….she began to fall asleep. The relaxing beach vibes…
(201)
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59252-jaiden-goka#439631[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Someday  Empty Re: Someday

Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:12 pm
While Primrose was relaxing by the water Jaiden would make his way into the scene. He was at the beach with the kids from the orphanage as the laughter she heard from them and him playing with them. While she was starting to fall asleep one of the kids had approached her with a bucket of sand ready to toss it on her but Jaiden saw it and was already walking up to the little kid. He would grab the bucket and shook his head no while wagging his finger at her before motioning her to go to the other kids that were playing with the sand. He'd hand over the bucket and watched as she joined some kids that were making castles. He would then refocus on Prim as he placed both of his hands on his hips before finally speaking. "You know, it's dangerous to fall asleep on the beach. Who knows who's out here, or worse you might get sunburned then you'll really be the girl on fire."

He said with a deep soft chuckle, when she opened her eyes there stood Jaiden Goka in a pair of regular swim trunks. His, normally ponytail, dreads were swinging freely as his muscular frame dripped with water. The sun was shining off of his darken body as he lifts his arms up to put his hair back into its ponytail, causing him to flex, as his tattooed arms, chest, back, and neck dripping with water. Almost every drop rolled down his abs to his v cut that was halfway covered by his trunks. "You should probably invest in sun screen or were you wanting to get red like a lobster?" He pokes fun at her as he finally gets his hair up and let his arms down. His fiery orange eyes were lit up like the sun as he looked at her forehead, he mostly did that because he had made it a habit when dealing with her after learning about Uchihas back when he was younger.

WC 338
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:47 am
Prim awoke with a start at the voice! As she looked up a very tall figure stood over her. She suddenly recognized the handsome gentleman as someone she hadn't seen in years!
“Jaiden Goka! Wow last time I saw you, you were not this big…built.. handsome…young man! You were tall but this body…figure..wow!” Prim was getting tongue tied! Standing up, she jumped up to hug him around the neck, Prim and Jaiden had quite the history.
Her and Jaiden met about eight years earlier, and they were both trying to claim the title for best fire user! Prim took the title, Girl on Fire, but their determination to be the best still continues. However they are friends and have a bond, despite the small jutsus rivalry!
“ Uh, Jaiden, you could drop a couple of inches, that would be beneficial to me?” She joked with her arms hanging around his neck and kicking her dangling feet slightly due to being off the ground. It was probably quite the fire to see, but Prim missed her friend Jaiden!
“At least you still remember I'm the girl on fire!" she whispered to him since she was hanging on him like a kid in a jungle gym! Ah, the memories they could reminisce on.
(211)
Jaiden Goka
Jaiden Goka
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t59252-jaiden-goka#439631[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:30 pm
Jaiden would chuckle as he felt her short self reaching up to wrap around his neck. He would clear his throat before leaning towards her allowing Prim to get her arms around him as he used one arm to wrap around her waist before standing up straight hugging her, while letting her feet dangle as he did because why not. "Well time helps plus you know what they say about age. You either age like fine wine or like milk luckily for me it's been wine for me." He said as he laughed in her ear basically before finally letting her down to her feet once more. "I can't exactly forget about you, after all I still have to prove to you that I'm the better fire user." He said as he finally released her and sat down on the ground next to her towel. "You really shouldn't be falling asleep here you'll get burned and become darker than me. I know you don't want that now do you?" He asked as he looked back towards the water before following up with another question. "So how long have you been back? I've been so busy with the orphanage I haven't been able to really keep track of everything that's been happening in the village." He admitted to her as he watched the water and the other adults playing with the kids in the water.

WC 234
TWC 572
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:03 pm
As her and Jaiden both sat down she listened to him talk to her about sunscreen. As usual, He wasn't wrong. Sunscreen would be beneficial to her.
“You're right Jai, I should use sunscreen, granted you have nice skin, I don't want to be much darker than I am, I Like my porcelain skin. Yeah I have been back for a year now, but I haven't ventured out much or done much training or missions, I really need to get back into the groove of things! I'm glad to see your still at the orphanage, they are so lucky to have you volunteering there, those kids have always loved you, and I remember that's how we met.” Prim said, smiling at him.
“You still the best fire user here? Still wanna challenge me someday for the title?” She laughed remembering their bet. Granted Jaiden had a one up on her being a Goka with Scorch release, but she was an Uchiha with Amaterasu.
“I kinda like it here in Kirigakure, it feels more homely than Konoha ever did!” she added telling Jaiden how she felt about Kiri. Now Volcano Village was homely but Kiri is definitely where she knew she belonged!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum