Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroYouth of a Nation Today at 3:32 pmSephora HyuugaVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Information Sharing Empty Information Sharing

Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:03 pm
(Letter written right after this thread)

Returning to her office after the odd encounter at her gates, Junko would sit behind her finely made desk and begin writing a letter. She knew the might of Konohagakure, and if they wanted the man who fled from her gates, she figured it would be well received if she shared the information with them. Since settling into Tsukigakure, she had wanted to reach out to the other villages but found herself lacking time to do so. Seeing this as an opportunity to meet the renowned Hokage himself, Junko took the time to choose each of her words carefully.

In red ink and an elegant script, the letter would read as follows…..

”To the formidable Lord Hokage.

I’d like to start off by formally introducing myself to you, my name is Junko Tsukiko, the village leader of Tsukigakure. Though I would have preferred to speak with you in person, some information has come to my attention that I thought you may interested in. A man going by the name “Raiden Ametsuchi” recently arrived at our gates, seeking entrance into the village. Upon asking for his ID, he handed us the enclosed items (Suna headband/ID) and revealed that he was wanted by your village under a different name. He also explained that he had changed his appearance since learning of his wanted status.

As we attempted to apprehend him, he teleported away from our gates and presumably fled moon country completely. However, before he managed to escape, one of our gate guards was able to memorize his chakra signature. We have the ability to share this with you if you wish, though are unable to do anything with it ourselves currently. Should you wish to discuss this further, I invite you to visit the village, in hopes of catching the man you seek.

Hope this letter finds you well and in good health Lord Hokage.

Yours Truly,
Junko Tsukiko”

A slight sigh escaped her lips as she finished writing, she knew the slightest step in the wrong direction could ruin the life she had built but this needed to be done. Once the crimson red ink dried, she’d roll up the scroll, and place it in a large envelope along with Raiden’s Suna ID and Headband. Sealing it shut with a bit of wax and stamp with a moonflower on it, Junko would hand it off to her secretary to be mailed out as soon as possible.

(EXIT)

WC: 410
WC Claims
1747/2063 Chidori A Rank Previous training here

Losing Suna headband and ID from Raiden
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default