Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Winter's BluesToday at 10:29 pmMidori TerumiHomecoming [Village Entry]Today at 9:08 pmTravin Kaguya7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 8:22 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Secrets of Death [P]Today at 7:40 pmAshbornThe Cut OffToday at 3:49 pmZokuroA Raven, A Fish, and a FistToday at 2:59 pmShikami ShinkouThe UnhallowedToday at 2:50 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:08 pmAmikiri GuhinNever Too LateToday at 8:37 amAkki SenjuBlunt TonfaToday at 7:34 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
64 Posts - 19%
58 Posts - 17%
51 Posts - 15%
37 Posts - 11%
35 Posts - 10%
26 Posts - 8%
19 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Venomous Heritage
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Never Too Late - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Too Late

Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:57 pm
Megami knew that Ayato was severe. Having had a missing status in the past due to her own accord, she was in these papers, and unfortunately, she was sure that her true identity lay in those papers on his desk as well. And then being urged to see him this late at night also was a sign of their past. Yet, this man was not turning them away. He was giving them a chance to start over under his watch! Although he was right, the past followed them, and they couldn't let it catch up to them!

“I will do all I have to do to be a better ninja sir, I owe you for giving me a chance. Everything you said is correct. I want to do better for myself and this new village I call home! And as she said, thank you for letting us reconnect with our team.”

Megami tried to keep her words simple and to the point and made sure to listen to what Ayato said. Oh, he was allowing them to stay at his place with the rest of Fuku! At least they would have the support of their teammates!

“Thank you, sir, for allowing us to be here.” She added, hoping he would understand they appreciate all that was done for them.
(222)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Yesterday at 9:24 am
Ayato regarded Akki and Megami with the cool, measured gaze of a man who had witnessed too many promises made and broken. Their gratitude was genuine, their words filled with conviction, but Ayato had long learned to see beyond such gestures. In the end, actions mattered more than words spoken in haste, more than bows or pledges made with nervous smiles. His years had taught him the weight of trust—and, more importantly, the cost of misplaced faith.

"Gratitude is easy when you're at someone’s mercy," Ayato began, his tone steady, laced with the steel of his authority. "But understand this—gratitude alone won’t carry you through the trials ahead."

He stood from his desk and began to pace slowly, hands clasped behind his back. Though his demeanor was calm, his voice bore the force of command, the unspoken weight of someone who had endured countless battles and betrayals.

"You talk about proving yourselves and following the rules I set. But true loyalty to this village and your team goes beyond mere obedience. It’s about understanding the purpose behind those rules. Hoshigakure was built on more than just discipline—it was forged through sacrifice, knowing when to bow and when to rise. There is no room for hollow pride or those clinging to past glories."

His gaze shifted to Megami, sharp and unyielding. "You speak of the past, and rightly so. Your past follows you like a shadow, unshakable. You can’t outrun it or bury it under new soil. What you’ve done and been is etched into you as deeply as any scar. It doesn’t disappear simply because you wish it away."

He stopped pacing and turned to face them, commanding the room. "However," he added, his voice softening slightly, "Hoshigakure is built on second chances, which is part of our essence. You’ve been given this opportunity not because of blind trust but because I believe trust can be earned. If you seek to become better—better people, better shinobi—understand this: there are no masks or illusions here. What you are now is laid bare, and what you become is entirely your responsibility."

He stepped closer, his gaze intense. "Do not thank me for a chance. Thank me when you’ve proven you deserve it."

Ayato straightened, his gaze firm but not unkind. "Your team awaits you. Reconnect with them. But remember—you are not children pretending to be family. You are shinobi, and this village is your home now. Protect it with your lives, or it will be taken from you as everything else has been."

With that, he returned to his desk, his voice carrying the weight of finality. "Go. The night is long, and you have much to reflect on."

The room fell into a heavy silence. Ayato did not look back, trusting that his words would resonate long after they had departed.

[EXIT]
[WC: 470]
[TWC: 1656]

[Claims:
We are enlisting Megami and Akki Senju as Hoshigakure Shinobi with Genin as their rank.

With 25% Max Stat Discount

750 to level up Cursing Blow [750+1125 = 1875/1875]from my Stat Page from B rank to A rank. 
906 to Phantom Strider [906+364 = 1270/1875], last trained semi-recently here 
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro
Mission Record : Joro Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Yesterday at 5:39 pm
Ayato Hyuuga wrote:
[EXIT]
[WC: 470]
[TWC: 1656]

[Claims:
We are enlisting Megami and Akki Senju as Hoshigakure Shinobi with Genin as their rank.

With 25% Max Stat Discount

750 to level up Cursing Blow [750+1125 = 1875/1875]from my Stat Page from B rank to A rank. 
906 to Phantom Strider [906+364 = 1270/1875], last trained semi-recently here 
Approved!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Today at 8:37 am
There was no need for words; Ayato had spoken, and he had said his peace. He was right; what they had been and done was etched like a scar. Akki sadly had a scar on her shoulder because of the past! A constant reminder of the life she had lived. There would be a lot of reflection and many changes built by this second chance she had been given.
She bowed respectfully before she turned to leave! She was now a Hoshi nin! It was time to show she had what it takes to bear this title. They headed out of Ayato's office and towards her new home!
Exit

TWC: 941
+9 stats
+4 chakra
+5 vigor

Claiming Hoshi Nin Status
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum