Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Youth of a Nation Today at 8:47 pmKitiara KaguyaWorking hard Today at 7:10 pmDante HyugaThe Cut OffToday at 6:33 pmZokuroAct 2 : Phase 2 :Shadows of BetrayalToday at 5:33 pmAzuki ShinodaZokuro's JournalToday at 5:32 pmZokuroWork Hard for the Money Today at 5:21 pmDante HyugaThe Fires of the ForgeToday at 4:19 pmJoroVillage entry Today at 1:40 pmSakaizaGenin ExamToday at 11:43 amJoroEntry into TsukiToday at 11:41 amJoro
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 17%
14 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 13%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Never Too Late Empty Never Too Late

Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:05 pm
Akki walked the long corridor full of different rooms and offices. It looked really busy! Two young ladies almost ran into Akki, they quickly apologized as they ran past her.
A busy day in the offices of Hoshigakure. Akki Senju saw a rather fancy looking door ahead of them, just as Sephora had described! That had to be the office of the Hogokage, Ayato Hyuuga. Akki remembered him from their younger years; he used to play with Sephy and her when he got the chance. He'd visit the orphanage and play games with them. Would he remember her?
As they approached the door, if Megami was still following, they noticed it was open.
“It's now or never!” She whispered to her sister.
“Our chance to finally have a home. And if it's Ayato, he will listen to our story, and he will probably be understanding. But remember he is the Kage here!” Akki said as she looked from Megami towards the office. Stepping forward, she stepped into the office. Wow! This place was beautifully adorned and had so many decorations! It's nicer than Aokidanzas office! The memory gives her chills as she slightly shivers but at least that whole ordeal was over with.
TWC: 203
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Never Too Late Empty Re: Never Too Late

Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:41 pm
Megami followed closely beside her sister as they entered the office building. The architecture is beautiful here! A couple of female office employees almost ran into them, but apologized and then walked around them. This place was a very busy office building buzzing with all kinds of different citizens and ninja.
They approached a very beautifully decorated door that looked different from all the other doors in the office building. It had to be the Kages door.
Ayato and her were friends when they were kids, he used to frequent the orphanage with Sephy and hang out with them! She had memories of him, but not as many as Sephora had. After they were adopted by Nakara Kuoga, Akki and Megami only saw Ayato a few times here and there!
“Yes, let's do this sis!” Megami said as she stepped into the very decorated Hogokages office. Beautiful as it was, she was still quite nervous. She had just recently gotten out of Konoha s jail and that was on her record. If not she would be front and forward with him if asked. This was her chance at a new life and she had already met a few people here and she liked Hoshi so far. One particular person stuck out in her mind and made her smile.
218/218
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:55 pm
The village's grand gates, usually stern and unyielding, had opened under the cover of darkness to admit two figures whose presence would not have gone unnoticed in more revealing light. Akki Senju and Megami, emissaries from Konoha, had arrived with the stealth of shadows, their arrival masked by the cloak of night.

The squad of Genin who had welcomed them were blissfully unaware of the actual weight of their visitors. Young and eager, these fresh faces were caught up in the excitement of their duty, their innocence unburdened by the shadows of politics that loomed above them. Amikiri, claiming kinship to the revered Hyuuga clan, and Reitei, if Ayato’s recollection served, had led the welcome. Their zeal was commendable, and Ayato made a mental note to reward them for their discretion and efficiency.

Yet, beneath the surface of this courteous gesture lay the bitter taste of diplomacy—a veneer of goodwill covering the often dark motives of its senders. From his seat in the Starfall Hall, Ayato knew well that such gestures usually masked more insidious intentions. Konoha’s ANBU Root were a secretive and calculating lot; their so-called gifts of peace were frequently laced with the poison of ulterior motives. Still, what mattered was that Akki and Megami were safely within his walls; for now, that was enough.

The early morning stillness of the Starfall Hall was a silent witness to Ayato’s contemplation. The flickering torchlight cast long, wavering shadows across the stone floor, shadows that seemed to stretch and writhe with the weight of unspoken conspiracies. Ayato fought the urge to stifle a yawn as he awaited the arrival of his guests, the fatigue of a sleepless night pressing upon him. The hour was unkind, but duty was an unforgiving master.

When the doors creaked open, and Akki and Megami were ushered into the hall, Ayato rose from his seat, his figure imposing despite the early hour. A faint smirk curved his lips as he greeted them, his voice a rich blend of amusement and formality.

Welcome to Hoshigakure,” he said, his tone laced with dry humor, “I must commend your timing. Few enter so early and still manage to escape the wrath of morning grumpiness.

His gaze swept over the pair, measuring them with the practiced eye of a leader who had seen his share of schemes and deceit. Megami’s calm demeanor and Akki’s reserved presence were familiar yet enigmatic, fitting neatly into the web of alliances and enmities that defined the shinobi world.

We’ve had the pleasure of hosting a parade of Team Fuku's finest,” Ayato continued, his voice carrying the weight of unspoken thoughts, “though I suspect your arrival is less about pleasantries and more about the intricate dance of diplomacy. Tell me, what brings you to our humble village at this hour?

The words were spoken casually, but Ayato’s eyes held a sharpness that belied his relaxed demeanor. In the shinobi world, every gesture and word was part of a more extensive play, and Ayato was well-versed in reading between the lines.

[WC: 506]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:23 pm
Akki’s ocean-blue eyes looked over Ayato. Wow, he had grown up. He couldn't be much older than Akki, Megami, and Sephora! Regardless, he was now a Kage, which Akki knew he eventually would be, and their situation was different. Seeing him brought a smile of relief across her face.

“It's good to be away from Konoha finally, sir; I can't begin to even…” Akki paused to prevent herself from shedding tears,” It's not like it used to be! The man, or Hokage, called himself Aokidanza Senju, but I don't recall him being one of my clan members! That man is more of a tyrant. And to be honest, I want to be completely honest with you. He put me in jail for no reason! I was a missing-nin because my village was destroyed! I tried to be brave and talk to him, but the conversation ended with me spending…I don't want to talk about it anymore; I'm just glad I'm here and away from there! I feared him. The deputy kage was the one who released us! I'm sorry to bother you so late, sir, but we couldn't spend another minute there!” Akki said as she painfully remembered the events and spilled her heart to Ayato. She sighed heavily, feeling a lot of pain thinking of Konoha.

(219)
Megami
Megami
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:04 pm
Megami saw Ayato at the same time as Akki.
They're all grown up, just like the rest of us,” Megami thought as she smiled warmly at Ayato. As she listened to Akki explain why they were there, she put her hand on her sister's shoulder to show support.
“We knew Sephora and Dante were here. We assumed Talon was because of how the group got separated when we all split up after we left Volcano! We assumed Sephy was here because we remembered you were the Kage here, and she would have gone straight to someone she trusted! We were hoping to find safety here and make this our new home. I don't ever want to darken the gates of Konoha again! I barely remember even arriving back to Konoha, my mind was gone because of sad news I had received and because I just gave up, but apparently I said some off the wall stuff and I was put in jail and suddenly she was in the cell next to me! As soon as we were released, we came here. I swear to you, sir, we are not criminals! “ Megami said and explained to him, being brutally honest with Ayato.

{WC:202}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum