Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Party Precautions [P.IO]Today at 12:29 pmZokuroUmi the WolfToday at 10:00 amSakaizaAssigned DutiesToday at 5:11 amReizo ShōyuEp 15 A Day As A Professional BumToday at 4:51 amAzuki ShinodaTo Be With YouToday at 4:44 amMegamiHoist the Colours (TFK Missions)Today at 3:33 amMizuki Hozuki7 Days and 7 Nights Demon's FruitionToday at 2:31 amAzuki ShinodaFollow the yellow brick roadToday at 1:22 amSakaizaA Fated Meeting Today at 1:20 amSakaizaMind Body Disturbance TechniqueToday at 12:50 amSakaiza
Top posting users this month
56 Posts - 21%
47 Posts - 18%
31 Posts - 12%
30 Posts - 11%
26 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Youth of a Nation  Empty Youth of a Nation

Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:49 pm
Sephora had been awake for a couple of hours now. She had already eaten breakfast and taken a shower. Lately, she had been pulling her long white hair up in a ponytail. She had braided it today, hopefully keeping it out of her face. She wore black shorts and a black tank top showing off her back. On her back, on each shoulder blade, was a singular red dot, the symbol of the Kaguya clan, and between the two red dots was the Hyuuga clan symbol. This symbolized Sephora being a member of both clans, which she often proudly proclaimed!

She decided to go to the training grounds after hearing the basement kid was going. She hadn't met him yet, but apparently, he wanted to speak with her about something anyway. She may as well meet up with him, considering curiosity was killing her!
She sent a note to Dante since he had some exciting questions she wanted him to ask her. Maybe other people would be there, and she could meet some other ninjas around the village!

When she arrived at the training grounds, she took a deep breath of the fresh Hoshi air! She began to stretch and then decided to sit and meditate on the fresh air and relaxing scenery.

Kitiara Kaguya
Kitiara Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Katana
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Youth of a Nation  Empty Re: Youth of a Nation

Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:58 am
Kitiara went to the Dojo yard that day, the teacher that Lord Ayato informed her to go seek out was not as much help as she had hoped, seemed he was not much of a teacher really. Not in Kitiara's eyes anyways, she felt she was better off on her own. The Silver haired female went walking into the training grounds wearing her traditional clothing for training, the black gi she wore under a white haori. Upon getting to the training grounds, she noted mentally about the female who was already there, but kept to herself. another white haired female. Kitiara would take off the Haori, the black gi would have no back to it, just tying around the neck to keep itself up.

Kitiara would begin to mold her chakra and start to feel her way around her own system trying to figure out techniques on her own. She had figured out somethings quite naturally. She wondered what else would come naturally to her as well. Kitiara would feel the chakra flow into her bones and begin to accelerate her bone growth , pushing a bone out of her palm and into her hand, making it take the shape close to a sword, or rather closer to being a kenpo stick, to which Kitiara would infuse chakra into the blade, practicing the few things that did come to her rather naturally..

WC- 231
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:42 pm
Dante had gotten a message from his twin sister, Sephora. He sighed as he read it. She wanted him to train her and teach her some Jutsus. He really didn't want to get out today; he wanted to relax at home on his day off! This is the life of a Shinobi: constant training, missions, and no downtime. Oh my!
(Wizard of Oz reference!)

He was already dressed, so he headed to the Dojo yard. Now, where was his dear, sweet sister? Please note the sarcasm. It was intended. Finally, he found her!

“I am spending my day off with you. Now, what do you want?” He asked! He sounded slightly annoyed. Now, yes, he loves and cares about her, but he wanted to relax on his day off. He softened his facial expression a little to make himself seem less frustrated. He looked around to see if other people were around when he noticed a girl who looked extremely familiar. Wait…both Saya and their mother were deceased…and this girl looked like…no…how?

“Sephora…either you have an IDENTICAL twin…or….Saya has returned from the dead!” Dante said as he pointed to the girl.
“Hey!!! You! Girl with the white hair!” Dante said, trying to get her attention. If she happens to look at them, Dante would wave for her to approach them.

Kurasa Uchiha
Kurasa Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Kai's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:43 pm
Kai wasn't one to run late, but today he was! He rushed around his room to get ready and then took one last glance at himself in the mirror before leaving his room. He managed to get to the training grounds right after Dante saw the other girl and began talking to her.
“Wha- she looks just like Sephora and like our mother…” Kai said as he approached Sephora.
“Well, I came out here to talk to you Sephy, to tell you I'm your brother, Echos and Mitzukais son, but it looks like maybe…. somehow….some way…we have a fourth sibling? But how? I thought mom died when I was two or three! Where did SHE come from?” Kai was beyond confused as he just stared at the other girl! He just stared he couldn't take his eyes off of her
“You have A LOT of explaining to do! Whoever you are! Because if there's a fourth sibling….holy shit!” Kai wasn't the most expressive person in the world but this situation brought out that side of him!
“They were born in Volcano. Five years later maybe six I was born, so where in the world would our mother have found time ... .or maybe Saya had a kid. I know Mom had a twin sister Saya….I know very little about Mom but I know that much…Now i have a headache!” Kai said, sitting on a nearby tree stump. Suddenly…the tree stump started to move! Kai looked down and realized he was sitting on the shell of a rather large Tortoise! He jumped up quickly as the tortoise made his way towards the nearby water gardens.

(276)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:32 pm
Sephora's eyes almost popped out of her head as she looked at the young girl! She looked very similar to Sephora, although she was slightly shorter, had different eyes, and wore a different clothing style!

“What the deuce?!?! Who the hell are you? And why do you resemble me? You ain't kidding; she has a lot of questions to answer!” Sephora hissed! If the girl were walking towards them, Sephora would start walking towards her, and the minute they were precisely a foot apart, she would stop in front of her, staring her in the eyes. Sephora sighed.

“My apologies, but you caught all of us off guard…wait, did that kid with the black hair and gold eyes just say he was related to me? I'll deal with that in a minute because whereas I know about him, WHO are you? I guess we'll start with names, Sephora Mitzukai Kaguya-Hyuuga. I'm a Hybrid, long story…” She said to the girl as she backed up and held her hand to the girl. “Again, my apologies for how we all reacted; I promise we aren't that bad.” Sephora had to remind herself that she had turned a new leaf in Hoshi, so she had to mind her manners.

“Please join us, " she added, offering to walk with the white-haired lookalike to the group.
(WC:236)
Kitiara Kaguya
Kitiara Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:47 am
Kitiara would spin around with the homemade bone sword in her hand. Kitiara would retract the bone into her body and walked over to the shouting black haired male at her, the male stood at the female who seemed to look like her. Another male joined, appearing younger than her, but she knew mentally he seemed older than she was. The black and white haired male jabbered on for a moment, than the other white haired female approached her first. She went off on a bit of a tangent and than before she said her name, Kitiara would say with certainty " Sephora" At which point she would look at the black haired male and than she would look to the younger male , than looking back to the female she would say to her "Lord Ayato told me of you,  You do share my mother's name" At that moment she looked to the shorter male and said "and if what you are saying is true, seems our mother shares the same name as well, and if you know they are related to you, means we may very well be related as well"

The White haired Kaguya looked at the three siblings the main one she kept in sight was the near identical mirror that stood in front of her, aged just a couple years older than her. The green specked blue eyed female only glanced at the other two, but mostly focused on the female. She was told about this one, but this one seemed to be a bit off. Almost as if she was repressing something, a older self but kept it deep within. Knowing her father, Kitiara would be all too familiar with the effects of hiding ones true self, to which Kitiara would tilt her head at Sephora and say to her almost as if she could read her " If you keep Repressing that older, and possibly truer self, for this shell of a person you currently are will only contain it for so long, and when you true self bursts forth, it will be explosive, and you will act like them, but only impulsivly, as if everything comes out at once. My Father learned that lesson the hard way at these very gates." As she spoke of her father, the green within her eyes seemed to shine a little brighter, as if to call attention to it specifically, a specific, color of green, one that was very specific if they would only recall it.

TWC- 648
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:09 pm
Dante stared at the other white haired female. He just laughed at the way this girl talked to Sephora.
“Trust me, you prefer this version of Sephy! The other isn't too friendly. This is Village Nin Sephora, better than Missing Nin Sephora.” Dante said poking fun at his twin sister.
“What's your name? Ayato mentioned Sephora to you? And If we all share the same mother then who's YOUR father? Ours is Sayomi Hyuuga and his is Echo Uchiha. Honesty none of us knew Mom had another…suitor? Would that be the proper way to say it? Another….friend? Help me out here Kai!” Dante said as he questioned and talked to Kitiara then turned to Kai for help! Not only was Dante a little shy, he was still in shock from seeing this new girl!
“I'm Dante by the way, Sephora’s twin brother. It's nice to meet you. You're welcome to train with us today if you'd like to!” Dante offered for her to join the group for training. If she was a sibling then she indeed deserved to train with them instead of training alone. The shock was probably going to stick with Dante for a while, and he couldn't help but wonder at what point in time Mitzukai was able to have a fourth child without anyone knowing?
Kurasa Uchiha
Kurasa Uchiha
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Kai's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 500

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:01 pm
Kai watched the girl carefully and followed her every movement!She had a familiar sense about her, like he knew her! Maybe it's because they were related. He listened to her speak then to Dante stumble over his words.
“Dante….wow….I'm sorry what was your name? I think we are all just shocked, because we didn't know of your existence. It was assumed that we were the only three kids Mitzukai had. There was never any indication that she had another relationship! Obviously she did. Welcome to the family sis!” Kai said, trying to be nice and supportive! He had no idea who the new girl was but he liked the idea of having siblings. The best way to put this, she was a very pleasant surprise indeed!
The strangest thing was trying to figure out where she got into the family. There were the twins and then him, so where in the world did she come from? Maybe she is the younger sibling? She had to be, because Sephora and Dante were five when their mom met Echo and he was conceived! The only reason she looked familiar to Kai was that she was an exact replica of Sephora!
(201)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:48 pm
Sephora has changed since moving to Hoshigakure. She had to change, she swore to leave her past behind her and start over. She had learned that her clan didn't hate her and that all her crimes would be wiped away. A clean slate for a new beginning! But could it be there was still a part of her deep down that wasn't just something that needed to change but something that made her who she was? A part of her very being? And maybe this girl saw through her to it? And why did this girl feel and look so familiar? It wasn't just the fact they shared a mother…no…but did Sephora know her father?
Who died at the Hoshi gates? Who was her father? So many questions! And the only way to get answers to any and all questions….
“Start talking…let's start with a name and your age!” Sephora said feeling a really odd weird ticking feeling inside of her head! Almost like her mind was malfunctioning! Okay so it wasn't…she just had a severe information overload and somehow this girl, could see right through to who Sephora really was! A side she kept hidden since starting over in Hoshi!
(WC:201)
Kitiara Kaguya
Kitiara Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student

Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:20 pm
The white haired girl had essentially been asked the same question's three times, it seemed none of them listened to each other, or maybe they all spoke at once and over lapped each others questions at once, all wanting to know the same information for the most part, it could almost give one a headache. Kitiara would blink slowly for a moment as she sorted everything out, and than when she opened her eyes, even though it would only take a moment in actual time, it was enough time inside of her own head to sort through all the scattered mess of the three blubbering siblings. At which point she would than begin with first " First my name is Kitiara Kaguya, I took my mothers Last name rather than my fathers due to taking less like him for one, and for two getting less reprimands for being apart of a rather reviled clan, or so he claims it to be. My Fathers name....Was Frank...or rather known as Stein to the world" Kitiara would openly admit her birth fathers name.

Now as to the question of how such a thing would be possible she would not know any such answers, for what she knew it baffled even the great scientist himself. However she answered the questions almost rather in reverse from that point on, starting with Sephora first "That is a bit of a tricky question,  you see not to long ago I thought candy was left out on the table and ate it, but shortly after I grew rapidly in age and size, I have only been alive..." After a moment of looking at the one called Kai she would point at him and say " a couple years younger than him, but physically, I am now only a couple years younger than you two, since you are both twins" Kitiara refered to the other two, as she spoke, giving no exact numbers, but hopefully giving enough information to appease the questioning mirror image.

Kai had not really said or asked much for Kitiara to respond to , so she sort of skipped right past him and went straight on to Dante, looking at him and begining to answer his question " Yes, it would appear Lord Ayato noticed just how much I looked like Sephora, and mentioned it, and the naming of my mother as well as Sephora's own name. See I was speaking with Lord Ayato upon getting within the village to replace the hole in the forces that my brother left behind. Stein had creations that he viewed as kids so he introduced us as siblings when he found me, My Sister Kana was not far from his side, but my Brother Kobiyashi, he came to my adopted parents farm and talked and hung out with me all the time, we grew close. When my Father was killed at the gates of Hoshi, he was arrested for his possible ties, while they were attempting to clear his name, My brother was killed inside of the jail, and thus my presence within the village. Lord Ayato was very upset over the situation, and so I hoped to fill his role." After taking a moment to consider it Kitiara would ask them "I inherited nothing of my fathers bloodline, only our mothers, I was working on learning some of the things on my own, if you have things you could help to show me, I would greatly appreciate it" Kitiara would accept Dante's Offer in the family Training Session, if he had anything to teach her.

TWC-1242
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum