Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Secrets of Death [P]Today at 6:52 pmAshbornA Quick BiteToday at 4:42 pmAmikiri GuhinA Search for PermissionToday at 4:16 pmShiro HyugaAssigned DutiesToday at 3:56 pmShiro HyugaA-TRAINToday at 3:11 pmAmikiri GuhinTeam training Today at 12:09 pmYouta ShinkouAnother day more minor MissionsToday at 12:00 pmTravin KaguyaA training sessionToday at 11:41 amYouta ShinkouThe Winter's BluesToday at 11:19 amMidori TerumiSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 4:40 amSaturn
Top posting users this month
67 Posts - 18%
65 Posts - 17%
57 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 10%
36 Posts - 10%
20 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Misty Origin
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25000

The Misadventures of Miz: Forsaken Empty The Misadventures of Miz: Forsaken

Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:00 am
Miz wandered the village during a light rain storm, late one night. The rain had never bothered the Hozuki, he quite liked it since his body was practically all water anyway! He enjoyed being back home in the village of Kiri considering this is where he was born and raised.His whole family had been raised in Kiri before him, of course the original Kiri, not this Kiri. But fact remains, it was Kiri.
Miz had come into the area dedicated to his late Uncle Xyxer, one of the many who had been a Mizukage of this village, and obviously made quite the impact! Not everyone has a monument dedicated to you. This was probably because his uncle had been a Kage during a critical time for Kiri!
As the rain poured down on Miz he looked up at the statue and began thinking about growing up as a kid with his Uncle. Miz, noticed heavily by his siblings, was always Xyxers favorite nephew! He never knew why but he seemed to always be quite a father figure to Miz. Now Miz has 10 siblings, maybe 11, he lost count years ago. However, their parents were always busy, and Maybe Xyxer noticed, so he took Miz under his wing!
At times Xyxer seemed a little hard on Miz especially during training but that was probably due to the fact he knew Miz had potential! Xyxer was also the only one who knew about the voices Miz heard, besides Taki, Miz's older brother!
“You may have been a tyrant but at least you always did what you thought was best! For your clan and your Village. I was grateful that at least I had someone to go to and someone who cared! I had that at least. Maybe I do miss you…at times…” Miz sighed. At least no one was around to hear him. It was nearing midnight at this point, there was a clock tower down the road a little ways that began to chime. 1…2…3…
”That was a little harsh wasn't it Miz?”
Miz heard the voice beside him as he looked over with his eyes widened, only to see none other than the man whom the monument was dedicated to…Xyxer….
7…8…9…
“What? Ok, I don't believe in ghosts…and you're dead…so how…what…” Miz asked as he reached out and touched Xyxers arm! He was in a state of shock! Xyxers dead, so how was he right here beside him staring at his monument? When he touched him, he felt real, although Xyxer looked at him with a weird look.
10…11…12
“No I'm not dead Miz, I'm hiding out on an island somewhere in the vast ocean! Yes I'm dead. And regardless if you believe in something or not doesn't mean it doesn't exist! I'm here for you.”
“What? Am I going to die? Are you taking me to the underworld?” Miz asked, staring at Xyxer as Miz went to a nearby bench to sit down.
“ No! What are you talking about? I meant I'm here to help you! Geez…” Xyxer replies with a confused expression on his face! He sighed and shook his head as he sat next to Miz on the bench.
“You know why I took you under my wing? Because I realized you had the most potential out of your siblings! You always have been level headed, made smart decisions and knew the basics of survival. It's why I pushed you so hard as a kid, it's why I pushed you to train and It's why I am still around in spirit to watch out for you. You have the potential to be a great leader someday…sometimes Miz, it doesn't hurt to accept your darkness.. if you did maybe the voices would stop.” Xyxer said as he put one arm on the back of the bench.
“Unlike you, I am not one to kill people who get in my way, although there are times I wish i could!” Miz said back to him with a wry smile on his lips!  “ you were quite the tyrant in your day, I think your body count was higher than the current Mizukages!” Miz said with a laugh. “At times I wish I was more like you, at least you managed to get things done. If I have into the voices then I am giving into my darkness! I…I don't know if I can!” Miz said as he sighed and put his face in his hands and his elbows on his knees.
“Remember that little quote we used to say when you were a kid? I cross my heart and hope to die…”
“Welcome to my dark side.” Miz said as he moved his hands to his hair from his face, brushing back his dreads.
“That's why I'm here!”Xyxers hand touched Miz's back and suddenly Miz sat up in his bed! How did he get here? He was at the moment! This isn't possible…none of what just happened made any sense whatsoever and isn't possible! Ghosts aren't real and they sure as hell wouldn't visit him in a dream or at a monument! Especially not his uncle. It's not like Miz desperately needed help. Did he? He has made it this far and everything is good, right?
It's One in the morning and Miz clearly remembered he was just at the monument at midnight, he had heard the clock tower chime as he saw Xyxer. As Miz looked around his room, in a misty swirl, Xyxer appeared in the center of the room as though to either add further confusion or prove what happened, had happened! He looked at Miz with his eyes glowing and a creepy smile before walking towards the door and fading away!
“This can't be real, this isn't real, it's not happening! Yet it did just happen…holy hell my uncle is my spirit guide? Maybe? Did everything just happen?” Miz was obviously confused…but yet…the voices were gone! That was strange! Miz gave up trying to figure things out and decided to go back to sleep.

Exit

TWC: 1021

Claims:
10 stats
Vigor:3
Chakra:2
Speed:2
Strength:2

Jutsus:

Using 600 word count
1500 /1500 for:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45150-water-trumpet-v7#353489